It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

AWWWWWWWW DAMN!!!!! I didn't make the list. Bring it clowns, but before you do I might suggest you reacquaint yourself with the film "Grand Torino".

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The guys behind Q? Yeah probably is..

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: TomLawless

I see a Pulitzer in John Solomon's future.

thehill.com...

From that article, something new I hadn't heard of before:
Who are they talking about.

Steele replied, “If you end up out though, I really need another (bureau?) contact point/number who is briefed. We can’t allow our guy to be forced to go back home. It would be disastrous.” Investigators are trying to determine who Steele was referring to.

By "go back home" we can safely assume it's someone who is not a US citizen but in the the States and I guess, a Man. One of the UK "informants"? Why would they need to be in the US?
edit on 7-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If it turns out that Q is based on this Italian book (and in all probability, it really isn't), and it was started as a prank by leftists/anarchists to make rightists look stupid and gullible, then the only thing I would conclude is just how stupid leftists/anarchists were for creating such a prank in the first place that ultimately blew up in their faces and empowered and activated conservatists/rightists around the world which led them to become an even stronger and more united front against leftist/anarchist BS. Either way, you lose.

Gotta admit, that would be most bodaciously Epic, though!

Be Excellent to Each Other!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: introvert

ANOTHER case in point.
"Different viewpoints" already being discussed right here.

but the majority in this thread tends to dismiss out of hand and spam those 'different viewpoints' down into oblivion, to the point that very few contrarians care to wade into this huge morass of a thread full of sidetracks and back-patting to discuss it.

those 'different viewpoint' threads get posts from plenty of people who don't bother to come into this thread. to me, they're worth keeping open/up. obviously the prevailing viewpoint among the staff is opposed. and that's fair, their site, their rules -- i just have opinions.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
neon thinks an anon figured out D5

www.neonrevolt.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Can you just tell us what it is?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It has to do with reasons to redact information. The FBI discusses reasons to withhold information under FIOA. Under D5 it says information compiled in reasonable expectation of civil action.

edit on 7-8-2018 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
... and if DJT wants 17 then he asks for it.

Extortion 17

www.airspacemag.com/military-aviation/final-flight-extortion-17-180953947/

www.airspacemag.com...

More to the story...?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That happened under Obamas watch while Hillary was SOS. It's thought that the compromise of her homebrew server provided information on the mission. A MH-47 carrying a SEAL team on a sensitive mission was shot down, all hands lost.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
neon thinks an anon figured out D5

www.neonrevolt.com...

Interesting. It was right in front of us.

FOIA Exemptions: (D)(5) information compiled in anticipation of a civil action proceeding.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
If Q isn't real, people shouldn't be THIS worried.

everyone thought hitler was nothing to be worried about, until he was.

cults worry me. they should worry everyone. i don't want you all to drink the special kool-aid, or spike the wells with it either.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would like to thank the anti-Q folk, the nay-sayers and debunkers.

You are providing a valuable service here.
You have opened my eyes.

Personally I was rather skeptical of the Q decodes, seeming to snatch interpretations out of thin air.

But the nay-sayers and debunkers have convinced me that there is something wonderful and positive about the Q movement.

Never in all my years on ATS have I seen such a focused, relentless, single-minded devotion fixated on destroying a thread.

So many hours.
So many posts.
So much work.
It’s like a job.
These anti-Q folk sure are motivated.

All to destroy something they claim not to believe is real-- a movement that simply wants to bring justice to corruption and empower the populace.

I began to see.

They aren’t here to engage in debate or sift out truth.
They ignore their critics.
They don’t even care if their arguments are valid or not.

They aren’t here to be right.
They are only here to destroy.

And THAT is what has convinced me that there must be enough to this Q stuff to make someone somewhere feel very threatened.

Nothing can be said that will have any effect on the deniers-- except perhaps to thank them for how much they have helped the Q cause.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Gandalf77

damn, do you make these yourself?

because they're awful.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

a reply to: Gandalf77

damn, do you make these yourself?

because they're awful.

Agreed. That one is pretty rough.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No I borrowed it.

It's not as rough as the broken record same argument posts I was using it to reply to.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
looks like repubs will keep Ohio seat

Candidate Votes Percent
Troy Balderson (R) 100,052 50%
Danny O'Connor (D) 98,364 49%
Joe Manchik (G) 1,120 0%
584 of 591 (98%) precincts reporting, 199,536 total votes

www.vox.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
screenshots.firefox.com...

Down to the wire. Balderson is the MAGA candidate. There will be a rematch in January.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

No I borrowed it.

It's not as rough as the broken record same argument posts I was using it to reply to.

here's the funny thing about those posts -- and it's not just you, so don't feel like i'm singling you out. you're just here right now.

y'all 'believers' make SO MANY off-topic posts in these threads. huge amounts. way more than us contrarians. and they mostly don't get removed, because those of us who are contrarian are not petty enough to report them and make a headache for the mods who are already in this thread all the time.

and why are they in this thread all the time? because some of y'all believers ARE that petty. you know who you are. you report anything you can think of any conceivable reason to report, because of the butthurt you have that people are saying things you don't like in the thread you think you own.

so people start another thread to discuss their contrarian opinions, and you report THAT because you don't like that either. so we get redirected back here.

maybe y'all should just relax a bit. have a cold one or some popcorn.

or go ahead and report this, as i'm sure every post of mine in this thread gets reported, and this one will likely get removed because it's commenting on moderation policies instead of the thread topic... and yet how many posts will stay up that are similar, but not from a contrarian poster?

that's my two cents.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Thanks, sometimes it feels we are not making much headway, then I see a post like yours.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join