It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No better words of wisdom. A thousand million stars for you, Queen.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

That whole "blame the Whitehouse" tagline seemed to have been added onto the end of the CBS broadcast script.

I wasn't getting that from the rest of the story.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I sometimes disagree with you but, right now, I want to give you a high five. You nailed it.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
ABC News Nightline just wrapped up a 15 minute segment on the "Q" phenomenon. It was about what you'd expect from a lower caliber MSM reporter who labels himself as an investigator.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Subversion.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
yes!

Troy Balderson (R) 101,566 50%
Danny O'Connor (D) 99,800 49%
Joe Manchik (G) 1,127 0%
591 of 591 (100%) precincts reporting, 202,493 total votes

www.vox.com...

How to prevent an Ohio 12th district nail-biter like this again in November?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: FlyingFox

My reading comprehension is generally passable, but I'm having a hard time with this one.

Nice pun.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

...they've been demanding Q folks stop awakening so that the pedavorian hobbyist's can keep on keeping on? Yikes.

I'm old enough to be cranky, too. My job makes me even crankier. I have 'Protected B' security clearance, which means I get to read the files belonging to Federal criminals including pedophiles. Yikes is right. People would be shocked if they knew what I know. Sad part about it is, I have to watch as these animals are released back into the community.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
I would like to thank the anti-Q folk, the nay-sayers and debunkers.

You are providing a valuable service here.
You have opened my eyes.

Personally I was rather skeptical of the Q decodes, seeming to snatch interpretations out of thin air.

But the nay-sayers and debunkers have convinced me that there is something wonderful and positive about the Q movement.

Never in all my years on ATS have I seen such a focused, relentless, single-minded devotion fixated on destroying a thread.

So many hours.
So many posts.
So much work.
It’s like a job.
These anti-Q folk sure are motivated.

All to destroy something they claim not to believe is real-- a movement that simply wants to bring justice to corruption and empower the populace.

I began to see.

They aren’t here to engage in debate or sift out truth.
They ignore their critics.
They don’t even care if their arguments are valid or not.

They aren’t here to be right.
They are only here to destroy.

And THAT is what has convinced me that there must be enough to this Q stuff to make someone somewhere feel very threatened.

Nothing can be said that will have any effect on the deniers-- except perhaps to thank them for how much they have helped the Q cause.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

They are the online version of the street protestors.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sex Scandal at University of Southern California (USC) caused the University President to Resign this evening.

www.nbcnews.com...

The team of Trump-Q-Patriots is responsible for a lot of swamp draining over the past 8 to 10 months.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thank You, America, for standing strong for Canada...cuz God knows, Justine Turdo can't...sometimes you need a Big Brother to step in for you, lol. Statement from the US after Saudi Arabia Lashes Out at Canada

Look at some of these comments from Canadians:

The American Government under President Trump are Fair , Professional , wise in handling these situations. Thank you for your help during this time of poor leadership in our country.

The strong USA again comes to our aid as a protector and friendly neighbor. Thank you USA again. We are far away from perfect, as are all countries, and sitting at a table with our elbows in would make sense in this situation as we are weak, especially with this pretend government and depend on the USA. I hope we all get to hear what really happened, as the little we are hearing does not make sense.

The Liberal government boasts about being culturally sensitive but pulls “a bull in the China shop approach” with Saudis. Obviously done to ‘virtue signal’ the world again. This government is so inept that USA feels it necessary to come to our defence. US is probably concerned that Turbo Turdo will have a tantrum & sell more Canadian resources to China or cut some ludicrous deal with some other dictator.

This is what a large number of Canadians think of Trump and the Trump administration. So proud and lucky to have you as a friend and neighbour. You are like family to us up here.

How is this related to Q?

Gosh, I'm stumped.
edit on 8-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Well, I'm not playing that game so I'm certainly not going to win.

I went into this Q thing with an open mind but after doing some digging I got the feeling that it wasn't legit. I'm sharing why as one POV of the CT.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I said that tongue-in-cheek, and I think you know that. Your POV is valued here, as has been indicated numerous times by many. (What is 'CT'?)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I guess the big post about the Q phenomenon outliving us all made it feel different. Plus it was only one word.

CT = Conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Conspiracy Theory...lol, okay, got it.

Q is the absolute best so-called conspiracy theory I have ever come across in my 38 years of having swallowed the red pill. It demands an open mind. You can't just slam your mind shut bud! I think that's why you're still here; there's something that attracts you to Q. Otherwise, you'd be long gone. There's something different about this theory, eh?
edit on 8-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I didn't slam my mind shut. It was slowly closed by what I dug up.

What keeps me coming back is...

Honestly, it is mostly rubber-necking. I have to come back and see what people are falling for.

There is a good dose of hoping for a good plot twist. Someone mentioned Taylor which, if I'm not mistaken is AI. I had this thought while driving around today that it would be cool, although not good, if this was just some form of AI being fed people's thoughts and coming up with a way to cater to them and thereby placate them.

Then there is this urge to see where it all goes, with a little debunking along the way, although that seems to be ignored by many so that there are only a handful of skeptics left offering their opinions and less posting links and sources.

I think that has to do with people complaining about us repeating the same thing but, in all fairness, the cracks in Q's facade will always be the same. For example claims that HRC, Podesta and Huma were going to be indicted/arrested and that causing riots was the start of all this and, as far as we know, that hasn't happened. We bring it up because it was a pretty big fail and that is left out of the proofs, for obvious reason, by those pitching Q to new eyes.

edit on 8-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Buzzfeed

? What are you talking about

Did you find out from one of their quizzes what vegetable you are too?

You tell me. Seems like a pretty cultist thread going on here. Plenty of crumbs, cryptic messages; as others have pointed out Q posts after an event.

How many indictments now? 100,000?

All under seal. No names - nothing that can be cross-checked.

Going to be a lot of wailing when this turns out to be a LARP

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The next step for us is for the public to rail against the MSM. People have power.

The MSM can only fool and brainwash us if we watch/listen/read it .. .

Excellent video to watch and share, only a few minutes long - KILLING THE MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA .. . TURN THEM OFF!!

www.youtube.com...

KILLING THE MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA - TURN THEM OFF!

Rest In Pieces MSM. You deserve what's coming.

I've been praying for this. Thank you Lord.

edit on 8-8-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

You're talking about praying to an omnipotent being for people to turn off boobtube V2.0 on bootube 3.0?
edit on 8-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join