It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

My reading comprehension is generally passable, but I'm having a hard time with this one.

(post by pavil removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'm always sad when I see her dumb tweets. I basically grew up watching her. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: fiverx313

You seem to be pretty evenly keeled Fiver. You're alright.

Not altright, but you are ok.

/fistbump

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Holy crap.

I just noticed that. Apologies.

you're not the first, by far. probably won't be the last either. i guess it doesn't read well on mobile screens? but no worries

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I mostly overlook all these debunk threads because I think for myself. There seems no need to try to prove anything one way or the other. I have done my own deep research both pro and con, as have many here and don't feel the need to listen to others. Much of what I have researched has actually been brought by those who participate in this thread in a positive way, yet brought opposition research.

Listened to Defango, Lift the Veil, Antischool, Baruch the Scrib among others.

I have an opinion as do many others both pro and con but we are all still here because the research is some of the very best to be found.

Stop and consider that people who support this thread, whether believer or questioner, are her for a reason only each person can answer.

Just accept us and let us be.

i'm not stopping you from doing anything, but if i see someone walking into traffic i do like to give a heads up.

we're all in this thread together. it's not yours any more than it is mine. if that's the environment you want, there are plenty of private ways to organize gatherings on the internet.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Let's polish that up a bit

congrats, art skills detected.

still not funny tho

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I'm always sad when I see her dumb tweets. I basically grew up watching her. Oh well.

Yes let's ban the Green Party? Sigh...if only we had banned Facebook.

The Left has collectively lost what little of their mind they had left after 2016.

Don't #walkaway, #runthehellaway.

It's funny and frighteningly scary at the same time.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Is this a jab at those here giving a hard time about Potus jerseys numbers etc?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I almost never use my phone. My brain just transposed things. The "x" is not usually a letter that comes after "r". I'm a speed reader, so it tripped me up.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Perfect example of one of the funnest things about Q.

(post by FlyingFox removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Money spent on air time alone for the Ohio Special Election:

Danny O'connor: 2.4 mm

Troy Balderson: 520K

Only 200,000 of 540,000 registered voters turned out. Most of those no shows are registered Republicans.

It's a safe bet that the November election will not be this close. Tiberi was an institution for a reason. Solid Red district in general.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So his svengali, Alex Jones is biting the dust, and now he suddenly "supports Q" or whatever.

I loathe Corsi.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

screenshots.firefox.com...

Down to the wire. Balderson is the MAGA candidate. There will be a rematch in January.

How much outside-Ohio Dem $$$ was poured into O'Connor's campaign?

There is a hollywood fundraiser for the New Mexico governor race. Go figure that one out if you can.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Is this a jab at those here giving a hard time about Potus jerseys numbers etc?

LNM, funny how that 17 things keeps cropping up.
Funny how the minute DJT said 17 in over and over in his rally the internet blows up and a collection of masked men decided to out Q, oh wait, they decided to out-, wait, is this a larp???

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

need to say this. Don't know why I chose you to reply to . Maybe just had enough. But I do recall in the past you became somewhat more compliant and accepting. It was just one comment you made about proof being given.

Think we all need to be recognized as free thinkers and allowed to make up our own mind. It is our choice to do opposition research or not.

Still great research here from believers and non believers.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Let's do a poll, shall we? Who here believes JFK Jr. faked his own death and emerged as Q?
Yes or No?
My vote is No.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seyance

has woken millions upon millions of people up to the sick reality of the world we live in; Not a Fact

I do apologize for my gross exaggeration. I truly don't know how many people Q has woken up. I'm glad you called me out on that. Thank you.

Q manipulates his followers in thinkings its bigger than it is.

Do you know the size of the Q movement??

How many Q signs do you think were at the Tampa rally? How many were positioned exactly behind the MSM cameras? Why? Who positioned them?

I don't know how many Q signs were in Florida but, I know there were a lot. I had no idea there were any signs positioned behind the media cameras. Wouldn't it make more sense to place them in front of the cameras for greater visibility? Your next two questions, "Why" and "Who", I really can't answer those at all. Can you give me a hint, if you know the answers? I'm not trying to be cheeky here. I really do hope you can fill me in - fill us all in.

This Q movement is a fraction of the Trump supporters base... it will divide the base.

You're probably right. Let's say it's just a tiny fraction. Nothing to worry about? Or, what if it was a large percentage of the base of Trump supporters. What then? Why assume that the Q movement "will divide the base", whether large or small?

Trump has to try and balance it without losing supporters. He can't denounce Q and he won't support Q.

Maybe you ought to apply for a job at the White House as an adviser to the President.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

I'll give them my address.

Is it 17 Claymore Lane?

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join