It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
so, the people in here complaining about the scary "Anti-Q" people who only post "opinion" with no information... are the ones who only post their opinion without factual evidence

seems a bit panicky to me

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

How is this post not off topic? Whats the point

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It's also about media CEOs being invested in these corps, and their advertising dollars.

According to a 2009 study by Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting, with the exception of CBS every major media outlet in the United States shares at least one board member with at least one drug company. Let me put it in perspective for you, these board members wake up, they go to a meeting at Merck or Pfizer, and then they have their driver take them over to a meeting with NBC to decide what kind of programming that network is going to air. For those board members who aren’t pulling double duty with a media conglomerate and a big drug company, they still understand that they can’t be honest and objective about big pharma because big pharma pays their bills.

Drug companies spend about $5 billion a year on advertising with these corporate media outlets, so when Pfizer or Merck or Eli Lilly, or any of the drug companies, kill or cripple Americans with defective drugs, do you really think these board members are going to allow their story to be told on the air? It can take anywhere from three days to a full week before the media reports on a drug or a medical device recall, if they report at all.

Big Pharma Owns The Corporate Media, But Americans Are Waking Up And Fighting Back

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I believe the Mayor of that city has some allegations that fit the norm out there

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mondale did it, and Evil Daddy Bush made promise during the 88 election that he broke.

"Read my lips...No New Taxes!"

At the time I was in High School, and in 92 I voted for Andre Marrou (remember him?) because of it. I knew the Clintons were evil even back then. Bush too. I read about his CIA ties and got physically ill. That was my Great Awakening.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

It's like somebody above Judge Ellis FORCED him to take the Manafort case. Two months ago, he accused Bob Mueller of attempting to intimidate Manafort into making up lies on President Trump.

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Let's do a poll, shall we? Who here believes JFK Jr. faked his own death and emerged as Q?

Yes or No?

My vote is No.

Agree.
I vote no...JFK did not fake his death and is not Q, IMO.

link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The 8's have it.

Sab FTW.

When you look back you see things anew, the language becomes clearer. From you list.....

This is verifiable fact: [RR] exonerated Manafort FOR THE SAME CHARGES (8) years ago.

This is verifiable fact: Mueller is NOT after trump per his statement.

This is verifiable fact: Collusion is a non issue according to the very same RR @manafort.

You can read the docs. Yet i see people stating the CNN line as fact. One fact is from teeeeeveeee or talking points, the other is from the damn docs themselves, right from the people themselves, as recently as a few weeks ago! This is settled science. It begs the question: what the hell??????????

It would appear the problem with the entire Q effort among the populace is the fact that they just won't accept what teeeeeeveeeeee says like the should. That's the hate crime, the thought crime the real fight in the trenches. Stop thinking for yourselves you idiots, only idiots read the contracts, the docs, the emails, the notes, smart people read the headline, and get the true knowledge from teeeeveeee. ugh.

edit on 7-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Can't win at what?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He is seriously not a happy camper right now. He has nothing but contempt for Mueller's people.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Good Point...Have you ever seen more ads on Tv for diseases/conditions they probably caused themselves than the last 2-3 years

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
The Q phenomenon would not exist if we had actual journalists investigating real stories rather than trying to create 10 new "Trump is an evil racist" scare stories every day. I think Q is filling the void once occupied by the news...all liberal views are unbearable for many folks, and Q offers an alternative that's far less annoying and more fun than the mainstream media. Who cares if is real? Is our MSM news real? I don't believe anything I see/read on CNN, ABC, PBS, Fox....Q is more fun and just as believable, these days.

Worthy of a re-post.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Watch your "cyber" six.

Anonymous is now doxxing Q-Anon supporters: “We gonna wreck you”

VICE News has confirmed the identities of two Q-Anon supporters, whose details — including phone numbers, home addresses, email addresses and dates of birth — were published online by hackers claiming to be part of Anonymous.

Keep watch: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

what I find amusing is how when CNN or FOX chime they're CNN breaking news or FOX news alert. People can't possibly not look, even if they know it's probably nothing. Programming anyone?
edit on 7-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and self edit on that Crispin Glover video.

It's too racy.
edit on 7-8-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: Zoyd23
The Q phenomenon would not exist if we had actual journalists investigating real stories rather than trying to create 10 new "Trump is an evil racist" scare stories every day. I think Q is filling the void once occupied by the news...all liberal views are unbearable for many folks, and Q offers an alternative that's far less annoying and more fun than the mainstream media. Who cares if is real? Is our MSM news real? I don't believe anything I see/read on CNN, ABC, PBS, Fox....Q is more fun and just as believable, these days.

Worthy of a re-post.

I have seen more "I didn't know that" in the last six months then in my entire life. According to a couple of friends, I'd say the thing that is causing the hand wringing now is obvious. Which begs the question, how will people feel when those sealed indictments open up and they find out they've been demanding Q folks stop awakening so that the pedavorian hobbyist's can keep on keeping on? Yikes.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Meathead, you do your thing. Let us chest thumping monkeys do the rest - in the ring. Lurk on buddy.

Luv ya bro.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'll give them my address.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

In Trumps speech at Tampa rally towards the end he was speaking on Iran. He paused to make a point something to the tune of "Iran... Iran is VERY different than they WERE 4months ago!" HERE you can view posts by anon and Q by entering "Iran" as subject in search box. Many interesting dots/players to connect along the way.

Published on May 9, 2018
A group of demonstrators chanting "death to America" gathered in Iran after President Trump announced the U.S. would leave the Iran nuclear deal. But others say they're just worried about the impact of new sanctions. CBS News foreign correspondent Elizabeth Palmer reports from Tehran.

Today's news:
Iran crowds reportedly chant 'death to the dictator!' as US sanctions increase economic unrest

Days of unprecedented protests aimed at Iran's sluggish economy along with "biting" sanctions imposed by President Trump are ramping up pressure Tuesday on the Islamic Republic's ruling class and causing many analysts to wonder if regime change could be on the horizon.

Videos circulating on social media purportedly taken from inside Iran show thousands of protesters marching through the streets. In one video, crowds leaving a soccer match are heard yelling "death to the dictator! Death to Khamenei! Death to Rouhani!" and "Islamic regime must get lost!” according to a translation tweeted by a Middle East analyst.

Another video said to be taken in Tehran shows idle buses lined up as far as the eye can see, with the same analyst reporting Iran’s government has refused to pay back its debts to a contractor that gives the drivers fuel, leaving them – and the thousands of Iranians they would have been transporting – stranded.

Trump signed the executive order Monday to restore some of the sanctions that were lifted under the 2015 nuclear deal during the Obama administration. The executive order targeted transactions involving U.S. dollars, as well as the country’s automotive sector, the purchase of commercial planes and metals, including gold.

In November, the administration says it will restore sanctions on Iran’s oil and gas and banking sector.

An administration official said the U.S. will aggressively enforce these sanctions, potentially subjecting even allied businesses to penalties.

Glad the Iranians or as they like to be called Persians realize whom the real problem is. They won't be able to walk the streets!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
www.washingtontimes.com...

---must be another Deplorable "Retired Fire-fighter---

Gary Brown of central Ohio is a follower of “Q,” the mysterious internet figure suddenly gaining prominence at President Trump’s campaign rallies.

Mr. Brown, a real estate agent and retired firefighter, began paying attention to the cryptic and frequently pro-Trump comments posted by the anonymous Q on message boards last year. He concluded that Q is better informed than the mainstream media about Washington and other topics.

“I don’t know for a fact who Q is,” Mr. Brown said. “I have strong thoughts that it certainly could be someone in the administration. All I know is, when I read what is posted on the ‘Q board,’ it seems to be more relevant and more true than what I’m reading in the papers.”

edit on 7-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on Tue Aug 7 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: added TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join