It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seagram's heiress nabbed in NXIVM cult arrests

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Damn!

I just read seagrams bond is 100million and she is worth 200million all on charges of racketeering.

Something is not adding up.

It is like everyone knows something that is not being reported.

If that is so, then the other sealed indictments could be about to deliver something never seen before. Then the rape victims of the world will rejoice for Justice, I have no doubt. I have some new found hope that society can stop these sick pukes.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Bail should have been 1.999.999,04

With just 100 miljoen bail she could vanish and live her life with a louse 100 million left...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Exactly. Most MSM isnt even covering this. And if they are, its relegated to the "entertainment" section or there's just a brief mention so that they can later claim "we reported on it!".

There is extensive pressure to underreport or not report at all, no doubt fueled by $$$$.

I'm impressed they weren't able to pay off police, judges, politicians.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I am thinking someone or something "trumped" the payoffs.

Up till a couple days ago it was understood that uncovering all this would be the end of the nation but i see now there is a work around.

not 4d chess but something like crazy8's coming from a deadeyedick

later baters

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I don't have the exact language in front of me right now but the indictment is something like "trafficking of children OR by force," the second option being the operable one based on the facts alleged in the indictment.

I've posted about my personal experiences before and will just say here that I have an older brother who was lured in, moved from Mass. to Upstate NY and basically abandoned his kids for about a decade. He actually talked me into going to a few classes locally and I found them laughable. Cognitive dissonance was rife as I tried to explain to him that Ranierie was a convicted fraudster. Anyway, he seems to have broken loose of them over the last year or two. He hasn't been named or referred to in any of the indictments or reports in MSM, so I'm hoping he's safe. I saw him last weekend and he seems unconcerned.

Is this the document that referenced trafficking of children?
Allison Mack Case File
If so there seem to be no charges for that as yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

Is this the document that referenced trafficking of children?

Apparently so:

Title 18, United States Code, Sections1594(c) and 3551 et seq. - CONSPIRACYTO COMMIT SEX TRAFFICKING OFCHILDREN

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Lol actually I live in Brooklyn. I was at my local bar, and somehow a bunch of people at the bar itself were talking about cults and I got them all to look up this one. It turned into a solid convo. Most hadn’t heard of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Get em all. There is no greater threat to humanity.

So much has already been lost to them. Lets start the reconquest of our planet.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Some relevant background information and perhaps other names to root around on:

Posters identifying themselves as members of Nxivm--Clare Bronfman, Siobahn Hotaling, Eric Mumford, Allison Mack, Nicki Clyne, and Lauren Salzman--eventually jumped into the fray, presenting their own set of "data."

They may be crazy

Elsewhere:

Siobhan knows Vanguard is full of #. I know she would like to get out. But she makes money EMing people. But that is drying up. People who can pay that is.

She does NOT make any money with her music. Yet Vanguard keeps telling her she is going to be like the next Beyonce.

Source: Siobhan Hotaling’s ethical breach
Reporter Reporter

So, Siobhan didn't want to give herself to Rainier (read the article linked abovr), but she had no problem using NXVIM to swindle people out of their money.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

guy... kid... I'll go with kid because that's how you are presenting yourself in this thread. Like a smug teen attempting to nitpick at an attempt to be what? idk you just look immature and disrespectful to the rest of use here.

You will get the facts at the trail just like the rest of the world. Until then please feel free to speculate with that big brain of yours... You dont need facts to know the truth, you need facts to charge someone for breaking the law. This is a conspiracy forum for big brained kids like to speculate what the truth is not a courtroom.

NOW GROW UP AND ACT RIGHT!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

No, those are the docket entries. It's the actual indictment that I was referring to. One of the charges is as I wrote above, a criminal statute that federalizes the crime of trafficking children OR trafficking adults by force. It mentions trafficking children in the wording of the statute but the allegations in the indictment make it clear that it was for trafficking adults by force.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I remember reading your original thread I'm glad they will be going to jail. Thanks for your hard work keeping us informed amigo

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Who didn't know this was coming.
Political ties?
Skyfloating everybody!

edit on Rpm72418v06201800000013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Get em all. There is no greater threat to humanity.

So much has already been lost to them. Lets start the reconquest of our planet.

Count me in Tad. To the death!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Damn!

I just read seagrams bond is 100million and she is worth 200million all on charges of racketeering.

Something is not adding up.

Yes. Worldwide pedo trafficking cults...all interconnected...all the way up to the people who literally own 90% of the media. But, keep on deflecting!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

There is no greater threat to humanity.

WTF seriously?? Sex cults are a danger to humanity? But war, pollution, destroying the environment, businesses bankrupting people and religious oppression are fine?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

WTF seriously?? Sex cults are a danger to humanity? But war, pollution, destroying the environment, businesses bankrupting people and religious oppression are fine?

Yeah just fine.

Maybe it needs to occurre to you how
closely connected they all are?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
FTR: Intel on the Bronfmans may have originated with Julian Assange.

The singer M.I.A. was married to Ben Bronfman

Later she became friends with Julian Assange

Assange cryptically referred to her before he lost his ability to use the Internet or Communicate.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This page features regular updates on the case (artvoice.com)
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godstuff
a reply to: Whereismypassword

guy... kid... I'll go with kid because that's how you are presenting yourself in this thread. Like a smug teen attempting to nitpick at an attempt to be what? idk you just look immature and disrespectful to the rest of use here.

You will get the facts at the trail just like the rest of the world. Until then please feel free to speculate with that big brain of yours... You dont need facts to know the truth, you need facts to charge someone for breaking the law. This is a conspiracy forum for big brained kids like to speculate what the truth is not a courtroom.

NOW GROW UP AND ACT RIGHT!

Whereismypassword is right. It is irresponsible and stupid to just throw accusations that someone is involved and/or charged with child traffickig, when they have not been. This is not a subject to take lightly. Every accusation which is not based in fact makes it that much harder for the actual cases.

So please take your own advice.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join