It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seagram's heiress nabbed in NXIVM cult arrests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This piece of news is tucked away in the "Entertainment" section at Fox News when it should actually be international headlines, considering the high profile names involved.

Couldnt find it anywhere on CNNs front page.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That entertainment section got any updates to the child trafficking part you added for no reason?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish
a reply to: TonyS

I still don't get what's so perplexing about this? I remember reading about it last autumn. Allison Mack is not an elite, ffs. She was never even a big time actress, her biggest role was some sort of supporting character in Smallville. Bronfman is pretty elite, as far as I can tell, but why would anyone try to save her from this? It's probably the best thing that could happen to these people to be honest, at least they'll stop wasting the family money on Raniere, and maybe they'll find some semblance of real meaning in their lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Yes the cult leader had underage sex with some children in the late 80s and early 90s, he’s scum

But,

The defendant is charged by complaint with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and conspiracy to commit forced labor

Where is child trafficking? The photo in your older thread looks forged

What’s your point do you think child trafficking doesn’t happen? Like it’s out of bounds somehow for the sickos like Raniere. Who’s known to have had sex with underage girls? You mentioned it was a long time ago in a previous post, what does that have to do with anything? Do you imagine he changed his ways?

If anyone’s going to be involved in child trafficking it’s exactly people like Raniere that will be doing it. Are you to naive to see that or what?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Well if he has, then they should charge him for it

He isn’t been charged for child trafficking

Why are they not charging him with child trafficking?

I expect honesty on this site, it’s rather sad you don’t

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

It could be that they don’t have concrete evidence yet, or it could be that it is being covered up.

How long did Jimmy Saville get away with his antics for? What about the pedo investigation in Westminster that went nowhere and was brushed under the rug.

This is a conspiracy related site, where people try to get to the truth of things, so no I don’t expect honesty on this site anymore than I expect from the slanted MSM, but as often than not the truth comes out in threads here.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You expect honesty on this site and yet you repeatedly claim that Julian Assange is a rapist.

Fact is: Assange has been cleared of rape charges.

As for the child trafficking aspect: Those have been shown not only on the previous page but also the previous thread.

Just because you keep repeating that it hasn't, doesn't make it so.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

And EVEN IF child trafficking were not in play: What about sex trafficking and child abuse? Are you also denying that happened? Do you know more than the police and the media?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

If you don't get it, you must not know how the wealthy run these systems. Simply put, they run them like a Mafia operation. No one ever gets indicted because no one talks because the higher ups in the operation always have damning evidence on the people who might rat them out AND they are very careful to involve as many of the Judges/Prosecutors and LEO's in the crimes as well. And finally, if some one does snitch and offers testimony in return for immunity........they have one awful life ending accident! (damn the bad luck). If you go to the links the OP provided and read the materials, these people, (maybe not Mack) are friggin' Billionaires! They or their sordid lawyers should certainly know how to get away with this without ever seeing the inside of a courtroom!

Weird crap in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Those that have it in for Assange will insist the charges only got dropped because the Swedish authorities couldn’t prosecute while he was in the embassy. When anyone without an agenda who has looked into case can clearly see Assange was set up.

It’s a war of hearts and minds and TPTB are finally losing, that’s why they are so frantically grasping at straws right now.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: surfer_soul

Well if he has, then they should charge him for it

He isn’t been charged for child trafficking

Why are they not charging him with child trafficking?

Though I'm often on opposite sides than you, I tried to look up child trafficking in regards to this case and I'm not finding any really credible links. There is one charge of human trafficking but not child trafficking on AB and I'm guessing KR.

Sick bastards still, they need to get punished to the full extent the law allows.

What a sick Cult he developed.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Though I'm often on opposite sides than you, I tried to look up child trafficking in regards to this case and I'm not finding any really credible links. There is one charge of human trafficking but not child trafficking on AB and I'm guessing KR.

If you read the OP carefully, child trafficking is only referenced in regards to the old thread. The new OP lists sex trafficking.

Its nothing but an attempt to derail the thread, as if sex trafficking and racketeering, money laundering and fraud werent bad enough.

He successfully managed to not get those discussed on the first two pages, instead shedding doubt on the honesty of the OP.

So rather than people asking "What is going on with these Elites?" they ask "What is going on with the OP?"
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah they have proof he abused children in the past they should also stick that on his wrap sheet. if the proof was not credible then why mention it

he’s a sick cultist who raped children and later in life manipulated women in this cult

hope he rots in jail

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

If you read the OP carefully, child trafficking is only referenced in regards to the old thread. The new OP lists sex trafficking.

Its nothing but an attempt to derail the thread, as if sex trafficking and racketeering, money laundering and fraud werent bad enough.

It's horrible. The punishments need to be severe.

I think it was more a semantics of the actual charge. The Child Trafficking/ Sex part has never been an original official charge from what I've been able to research. Don't get me wrong, the whole thing still makes me shudder, even more as these are grown women who have been so warply manipulated by the leaders of this cult.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but WIMP (bad acronym dude) isn't trying to derail this, merely pointing out a pretty researchable point.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

YOU linked your last thread with child trafficking in it, you should not have done that and it appears that thread title should be changed?

it was your intention to smear this thread with the child trafficking thread you posted, it was a deliberate ploy by you

And for the record JA was classified as a rapist in Sweden, I’m sorry you don’t like that fact but it’s the truth

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Oh that’s why Sufi called me wimp, that’s cool . Lol

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

it was your intention to smear this thread with the child trafficking thread you posted, it was a deliberate ploy by you

It was my intention to reference the old thread because its full of relevant information.

Also: Where there is evidence of sex trafficking AND child abuse, is it that far-fetched that there is child sex trafficking?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

And for the record JA was classified as a rapist in Sweden, I’m sorry you don’t like that fact but it’s the truth

Rape charges against Assange were cleared. But you go around claiming he IS a rapist.

You also claim that child abuser and sex trafficker Rainiere is not involved in child sex trafficking.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The child abuse was from the sick cult leader before he made this cult?

Are there any credible accounts that he has abused children in this cult? If there is I would stand by you and hope all involved and who knew about it would spend the rest of their sordid life in prison contemplating their sordid despicable past

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Perhaps I'm wrong, but WIMP (bad acronym dude) isn't trying to derail this, merely pointing out a pretty researchable point.

You do the math pavil.

1. Sex Trafficking - Check.

2. Child Abuse - Check.

But noooo, of course no involvement in child sex trafficking!

Wait and see. It'll come to light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join