It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seagram's heiress nabbed in NXIVM cult arrests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Raniere had a school for children. The reports are they shut it down. Abuse was happening and it's still being investigated. One child there he was raising and no one knows where that child came from.

Why would you quibble over child trafficking vs. sex trafficking? If you took a look at the case, anyone with common sense can see that child trafficking was happening.

link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

it was your intention to smear this thread with the child trafficking thread you posted, it was a deliberate ploy by you

It was my intention to reference the old thread because its full of relevant information.

Also: Where there is evidence of sex trafficking AND child abuse, is it that far-fetched that there is child sex trafficking?

It's a horrendous enough story without having to add any charges that haven't officially been filed.

That being said, further depravity from NXVIM wouldn't shock me in the least.

link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

They are not dropped Sky, one of the claimants still stands by her claims and the charges went away only because he hid in London

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The child abuse was from the sick cult leader before he made this cult?

So you are saying that he used to abuse children but then quit when he entered a sex trafficking cult?

OK...whatever you say Sherlock.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Raniere had a school for children. The reports are they shut it down. Abuse was happening and it's still being investigated. One child there he was raising and no one knows where that child came from.

Why would you quibble over child trafficking vs. sex trafficking? If you took a look at the case, anyone with common sense can see that child trafficking was happening.

Well if they have evidence charge him and throw the book at him

Concerning that child, is that his son the one rumoured to have off the chart IQ ?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes those rainbow montessori or whatever schools sound extremely troubling. I would venture more charges will be coming from that aspect of this case.

That's a whole other rabbit hole of this story I fear.

As far as I know, they are still investgating that, no real charges have been filed.......yet

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So you are saying that he used to abuse children but then quit when he entered a sex trafficking cult?

Well Dr Watson, it would appear with no child trafficking charges levelled at him that he changed into liking to brainwash adults for his own sexual gratification and branding them like cattle

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

www.vanityfair.com...

But in the last few months, people have begun to come forward with stories about nxivm. Stories about private detectives allegedly obtaining bank and phone records of nxivm opponents; stories of its critics being followed and threatened and, in one case, reportedly run off the road by a black limousine; accounts of a motherless three-year-old boy, brought into the group as a newborn under mysterious circumstances, and about the circumstances behind the Dalai Lama’s visit to Albany.

These billionaire heiress' arrests gives me hope that justice will come to the corrupt D.C. players, especially the Clintons and Obama's.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Perhaps I'm wrong, but WIMP (bad acronym dude) isn't trying to derail this, merely pointing out a pretty researchable point.

You do the math pavil.

1. Sex Trafficking - Check.

2. Child Abuse - Check.

But noooo, of course no involvement in child sex trafficking!

Wait and see. It'll come to light.

I am not familiar with the case much.

Could you explain what sex trafficking is?

IMO It sounds like a sin along with the rest of their behavior but what usa laws have been broken?

I am not trying to defend the actions but i do wonder if we are talking about selling companionship or what is the deal here?

Yes i am reading all i can bout it and the questions are not necessarily just directed at you but anyone with factual knowledge of laws.

So far the worst i came across was the consensual starvation of some member.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

www.vanityfair.com...

But in the last few months, people have begun to come forward with stories about nxivm. Stories about private detectives allegedly obtaining bank and phone records of nxivm opponents; stories of its critics being followed and threatened and, in one case, reportedly run off the road by a black limousine; accounts of a motherless three-year-old boy, brought into the group as a newborn under mysterious circumstances, and about the circumstances behind the Dalai Lama’s visit to Albany.

These billionaire heiress' arrests gives me hope that justice will come to the corrupt D.C. players, especially the Clintons and Obama's.

I thought all that happened at epstiens island.

Are you seeing ties to such?

Why do they not go after the island stuff if it is true?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I have a feeling that all these associated will skate,they all belong to Democrat affiliates,ex president etc,too big to be taken down,this is why all the negative press regarding Trump admin,they are upholding law,and the liberals are tripping out,from the Queen of England to the Vatican

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well Dr Watson, it would appear with no child trafficking charges levelled at him that he changed into liking to brainwash adults for his own sexual gratification and branding them like cattle

excuse me sir, but could you maybe stop deraling this thread for a second?

No, there seems to be no child trafficking charges yet, and yes, it also seems like that they very well could be added later on, he has done stuff like this before.

Now you have trolled the first 3 pages of this OP, saying there is no child trafficking charges, we get it - please stop it now, and let us discuss this subject, and the facts there is. thank you

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Human Trafficking for sexual purposes.

For example, a woman might be abducted in Mexico, her passport taken away and then smuggled across the border to be pimped out to the highest bidder.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Human Trafficking for sexual purposes.

For example, a woman might be abducted in Mexico, her passport taken away and then smuggled across the border to be pimped out to the highest bidder.

That is why they like open borders.

Express train to sex cults.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Perhaps I'm wrong, but WIMP (bad acronym dude) isn't trying to derail this, merely pointing out a pretty researchable point.

You do the math pavil.

2. Child Abuse - Check.

IMO It sounds like a sin along with the rest of their behavior but what usa laws have been broken?

I am not trying to defend the actions but i do wonder if we are talking about selling companionship or what is the deal here?

Yes i am reading all i can bout it and the questions are not necessarily just directed at you but anyone with factual knowledge of laws.

Im gobsmacked that you dont seem to be able to understand the term Sex Trafficking, nor can you seem to parse the data a simple google search would provide.

What laws were broken? Its pretty clear in the indictments.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I have been personally affected by this cult and am in no way a fan of them. However, I do not think any of the charges or allegations relate to pedo stuff. I know there's some rumors out there about it, particularly with the leader, but no facts have come out that anyone involved was underage. Probably just picking nits but accuracy is important in a case this potentially large.

If the Roy Moore haters over his excapades are consistent they will think these age differences and the fact that actual sex took place rather than just some creepy guy asking for a date stuff, there will be absolute hell to pay.

Bets on how many will do it percentage wise..

My money would be in the low range.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Plus they paid him 40,000 to 90,000 to abuse them. As usual, it's always about the money.

I wouldn't put the pedo stuff past him either. The schools seem to be troubling at the very least considering what we know of the criminal organization cult. I remember seeing they had like 60 or 70 shell companies doing god knows what.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Yeah, from what I remember the celibate advance person for the Dalai Lama is somehow tangled up in this in a sexual way.

That part I did not see coming.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

You do the math pavil.

2. Child Abuse - Check.

Im gobsmacked that you dont seem to be able to understand the term Sex Trafficking, nor can you seem to parse the data a simple google search would provide.

What laws were broken? Its pretty clear in the indictments.

Gobsmacked? sounds like a cult term.

I am trying to get a grip on what is actually happening with the laws.

All i read about were charges non related to sex.

You would be possibly surprised at how many people have varying definitions that do not even match the dictionary on many different subjects. Givin that i find it best to be specific as possible when discussing here.

There is always more to the story.

So much gets lost in the hyperbole these days.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Damn!

I just read seagrams bond is 100million and she is worth 200million all on charges of racketeering.

Something is not adding up.

It is like everyone knows something that is not being reported.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join