It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seagram's heiress nabbed in NXIVM cult arrests

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: howtonhawky

If this many people died around any of us, we would all be under investigation as an interest in possible culpability. Just such a large amount of high weirdness around these people. So many suicides, deaths, and similar personal connections. There is just no way that all of these happenings are purely coincidental.

Generally speaking this whole thing just is barfing evil all over the place and all that happens is society cleans it up.

As a statistical type, dealing with readings and various statistics for scientific purposes, I don't believe in "coincidence". Nothing ever happens by coincidence is one thing that Quantum Entanglement is proving.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The fact that she has to be called "Seagram's heiress" is because nobody knows her name. We know the names of all these second tier "celebrities" but have no idea who the the people with vastly more money and power are. We know the Millionaires but not the Trillionaires. It will prove interesting to find out more about this real Worlds Elite and not whats shown in gossip magazines.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

No, her name is Clare Bronfman. It's printed all over the news.
edit on 25-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

No, her name is Clare Bronfman. It's printed all over the news.

NOW they do.

The fact that the majority didnt know it before, says a lot about "information" in our world.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Now? What are you even talking about? Vanity Fair wrote about Clare Bronfman's membership in NXIVM in 2010, it's been public knowledge at least since then. And she made an announcement about the accusations in December 2017. Even if someone tried to hide this, for some weird reason, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out who the Seagram's heiress is.

Seriously, it's up to you if you want to learn about something, media can't do it for you.

Also; you not knowing about it doesn't equal majority not knowing.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Also; you not knowing about it doesn't equal majority not knowing.

The Majority knew the names of celebrities, hardly anyone knew the Bronfman family. Not even on ATS. Thats why she is referred to as "Seagrams Heirress". In fact, many dont even know Seagram.

The only area in which the family name Bronfman has prominently been featured in the last 50 years, are conspiracy-theory books and sites.

Just because you know the name, doesnt mean the general populace does.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yeah. Celebrities are well-known, non-celebrities are not. I'd say she's a celebrity if she has been covered by the press for a decade. She's referred to as that in the headlines, but they still say who it is. First you said nobody knows her name. Then you changed that to "the majority didn't know her name until now". Whatever makes you feel like you won some argument.

Seagram's is a brand of gin, BTW.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yeah. Celebrities are well-known, non-celebrities are not.

Whatever makes you feel like you won some argument.

Seagram's is a brand of gin, BTW.

The point that was being made was that the MSM scrutinizes the Millionaires Club and cloaks the Trillionaires club.

You disagree. You say that the Trillionaires club receives the same spotlight as the Millionaires club.

I think that's a fair assessment of our exchange.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyfloatingThe only area in which the family name Bronfman has prominently been featured in the last 50 years, are conspiracy-theory books and sites.

Vanity fair, 2010:

But I guess a full spread is not a prominent feature, and Vanity Fair is a conspiracy magazine, and ATS is not a conspiracy website because the users didn't know about this. I can't remember what exactly ATS focused on back then though, to be fair.

No, that's the very opposite of a fair assessment. That's something you just made up. Read what I wrote earlier:

There could be some higher up who was working with the cult, or handling it. I wouldn't know because I only have access to media reports.

Honestly, I'm shocked by the unfairness of your assessment.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: howtonhawky

It is like everyone knows something that is not being reported.

Exactly. Most MSM isnt even covering this. And if they are, its relegated to the "entertainment" section or there's just a brief mention so that they can later claim "we reported on it!".

There is extensive pressure to underreport or not report at all, no doubt fueled by $$$$.

I'm impressed they weren't able to pay off police, judges, politicians.

When they do cover it they give the impression it is no more than a sex cult by consenting adults

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Honestly, I'm shocked by the unfairness of your assessment.

I'm surprised this is such a contentious point

I dont see that gossip mags and conspiracy books look at Royal Families in a similar manner. I believe the
article you linked is an exception. I haven't learned much of value about elite high crimes in celebrity-mags.

But if you have...great.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

When they do cover it they give the impression it is no more than a sex cult by consenting adults

Yup. Initially, a few months ago, it was widely reported as a "quirky sex cult", without even mentioning Bronfman.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well it's a pretty heavy subject. Brainwashing and slavery and sexual abuse, and then trafficking of children too if your claims are proven to be right. I think it's alright to be contentious about something like that. And then you completely misrepresent me, make me out to have said the opposite of what I actually said.

And you're still trying to push that position on me. But since you brought it up, actually gossip mags and conspiracy books have way more theories about the royal families than they do about the Bronfman's.

Exception or not, just goes to show that it was talked about well in advance. And I haven't learned much of value from those either.

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Yup. Initially, a few months ago, it was widely reported as a "quirky sex cult", without even mentioning Bronfman.

It was only reported so much that Bronfman herself had to make excuses on her site.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Sky, thanks for posting this up and getting info out there, don't have the time right now to keep up with all the goings on these days.. So thank you..

Lets hope the dominoes are starting to fall.. What I wouldn't give to see some of the 'real' higher level folks who's names we mere citizens don't know..

P.S also for on topic to reply to Wimp..

a reply to: Whereismypassword

You are driving me mad with your insufferable drivel about JA. Did you know that the only charges EVER actually laid on him were for breaking bail. In the UK it isn't even a major offense, classed as a minor offense! For goodness sake!

No other charges have ever been laid apart from that... The ridiculous obsession of JA by MSM and TPTB is so on top its obvious. I don't see how you can't see it. Ever played connect the dots??

But please, just stop.

P.S this thread is not about JA - stay on topic.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

To repeat: McCain’s father-in-law was the top lieutenant for Kemper Marley, the Lansky syndicate’s chief Arizona operative who acted, in turn, as the front man for the Bronfman family—key players in the Lansky syndicate.

During Prohibition, the Canadian-based Bronfmans supplied—and thus controlled—the “spigot” of liquor funneled to Lansky syndicate functionaries in the United States, including Al Capone in Chicago.

After Prohibition, Lansky-Bronfman associates such as Marley got control of a substantial portion of liquor (and beer) distribution across the country. Marley’s longtime public relations man, Al Lizanitz, revealed that it was the Bronfmans who set Marley up in the alcohol business.

In 1948, 52 of Marley’s employees (including Jim Hensley, the manager of Marley’s company) were prosecuted for federal liquor violations. Hensley got a six month suspended sentence and his brother Eugene went to prison for a year.

In 1953 Hensley and (this time) Marley were prosecuted by federal prosecutors for falsifying liquor records, but young attorney William Rehnquist acted as their “mouthpiece” (as mob attorneys are known) and the two got off scot-free. Rehnquist later became chief justice of the Supreme Court and presided over the “fix” that made George W. Bush president in a rightly disputed election.

McCain ties to NXIVM through the Bronfmans.

Meet the Arizona Mafia; ties to Raniere-Bronfman-Salinas further exposed

Top 10 in the Arizona Mafia.

1. Janet Napolitano - she was the head cheese.

When the “Napolitano crew” arrived in D.C., they were known by friends and colleagues as the “Arizona Mafia,” a joke name that referred to how ruthless and willing they were to do absolutely anything in support of their boss, Napolitano. Many in D.C. were rightfully terrified to hear that they had engaged in a dispute or problem with a member of Napolitano’s “Arizona Mafia,” due to the reputation they developed for ruthlessness.

In 1993 she was US Attornery for district of Arizona appointed by Bill Clinton. From Jan 2009 to Sept 2013 she was US Secretary for Homeland Security appointed by Obama. She resigned.

While Napolitano ran DHS, aside from other scandals, there was an important federal discrimination suit. “A federal discrimination suit accused Janet Napolitano of turning the department into a female-run “frat house” where male staffers were banished to the bathrooms and routinely humiliated. James Hayes Jr., who now is New York’s top Homeland Security cop, claims Napolitano filled top spots in Washington, D.C., with two of her gal pals who were bent on tormenting male employees. The suit identified them as Dora Schriro, who is now running the city Department of Correction, and Suzanne Barr, the chief of staff for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.”

In 2014, a Senate oversight panel found that Charles Edwards, formerly the Inspector General of Homeland Security (DHS), “altered and delayed investigations at the request of senior administration officials, compromising his independent role as an inspector general.”

Edwards “routinely shared drinks and dinner with department leaders and gave them inside information about the timing and findings of investigations.” The investigation found that “Edwards improperly relied on the advice of top political advisers to then-Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and acquiesced to their suggestions about the wording and timing of three separate reports.”

2. Dennis Burke - US Attorney for Arizona under Napolitano during Fast & Furious resigned before having to testify before Congress about F&F. O claimed executive priv was over-ruled then case went away sort of. Eric Holder was impeached as AG.

On August 30, 2011, Burke resigned, (See Burke Resignation Letter to President Barack Obama below.), as a result of increased pressure being applied to his U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona office from various directions, including Congress, in the wake of the gunwalker scandal. Project Gunrunner occurred within the ranks of the U.S. Justice Department, specifically the FBI and the BATF&E, and resulted in sweeping investigations and multiple resignations with Burke's resignation being the most senior of these.

He is now representing Clare Bronfman.

Seagram’s Heiress Clare Bronfman, expecting indictment for role in sex-slaver cult, retains former US Attorney Dennis Burke

3. Noah Korloff - Deputy Chief of Staff under Napolitano.

4. Marco Lopez - Senior advisor to Carlos Slim, Chief of Staff of US Customs and Border Control 2009 t0 2011 under Obama and Napolitano, friend of Emiliano Salinas who ran Mexicos NXIVM - ESP.

Peterson says he has pictures of Barr and others there at the same party, along with Marco Lopez who now works for Carlos Slim and Carlos Salinas.

5: John Sandweg - General Counsel of the Department of Homeland Security under Napolitano and acting ICE Director 2013 to 2014 under Obama.

His appointment was scrutinized due to his brief law enforcement experience. Was criticized for taking an active stance in the obstruction of Freedom of Information Act requests which outlined spending by the DHS from the 2009 stimulus package. A 2011 report readied for the chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., delineates paperwork reflecting that Sandweg – top political appointee in Napolitano’s inner circle and senior adviser – was in charge of “halting releases on behalf of the [Office of the General Counsel] and the Office of the Secretary.” Sandweg is frequently a commentator in the national media.

6. Suzanne Barr - Chief of staff to the director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement 2009 to 2012. She resigned over sexual harassment claims.

As we mentioned in Morning Docket, James T. Hayes Jr., a top-level Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent, is suing the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security because he claims that ICE’s chief of staff, Suzanne Barr, created a hostile working environment — specifically, “a frat house-type atmosphere that is targeted to humiliate and intimidate male employees.”

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

That's true, he was never charged for rape. The Swedish prosecutor considered it likely, but later they abandoned the investigation.

And before someone gets their panties in a bunch; I'm not saying he did it.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It was only reported so much that Bronfman herself had to make excuses on her site.

In that case I was mistaken that it wasn't reported on. It was known well in advance.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
continued from above...

7. Dora Schriro - Director of Arizona’s State Department of Corrections under Napolitano.

More Revelations Dog Commissioner Schriro

The New York Times reported that Schriro participated in a scheme to cover up violence engulfing juvenile inmates at New York's Rikers Island prison while she served as New York City's commissioner of correction.

The Times obtained and published edits Schriro made in an investigative report on the "medieval" violence that confronts the mostly black and Hispanic young inmates who are held pending disposition of their cases and while serving sentences. Under Schriro's leadership, two of her high-ranking subordinates failed to report hundreds of violent incidents at a time when she was claiming violence at the notorious prison was down.

8. Mark Sullivan - he was Director of Secret Service under Obama while JN was head of DHS. He appearedin court for KR. He also provided security for KR whose partner is Dennis Burke.

Mark J. Sullivan – who once led the US Secret Service – mostly under Obama – would be providing the supervision for the security company, TorchStone. Sullivan has a business called GSIS – which he founded with, among others, Dennis K. Burke, a former US attorney for Arizona under Obama. Shockingly, Burke was retained as Clare Bronfman’s criminal attorney. Bronfman may be charged any day.

9. Victor Flores - President of the Arizona-Mexico Commission under Napolitano.

Declined moving to Washington, D.C. under Napolitano, as his wife had been appointed as a Superior Court Judge in Arizona by Napolitano. A fiercely loyal member of the Arizona Mafia.

10. Luis Borbón Holguín - Top assistant/aide and 24/7 companion to Marco Lopez who is now the top representative of Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim.

Only thing I could find on this guy was a twitter acct but Marco Lopez has been scrubbed.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Nice digging.

John McCain would just have to be connected to this, considering the involvement of the usual suspects.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Thank you Sky. Yes he is up to his eyeballs in anything illegal in AZ.

Has Sheila Johnson of BET been mentioned?

edit on 3pm725America/ChicagoWed, 25 Jul 2018 18:47:13 -050047762018-07-25T18:47:13-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join