It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seagram's heiress nabbed in NXIVM cult arrests

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It seems like the more wealth you acquire...... the harder it gets to get your next Jolly.

Like those guys who spends hundreds of thousands of dollars to go take a selfie with the corpse of a rhino.... and a giraffe...... and a lion.... to get their Jollies off

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Never heard of Sheila Johnson. I'm sure I will soon.

Can't wait for McCains dealings regarding trafficking over the Mexican border to come to light.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It will probably not come to light, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen...

It just means that certain wagons will get circled and if necessary bodies will pile up in "friendly jurisdictions" where they will go unidentified in the morgue for long enough...

Yeah, you get the idea.

What amazes me is just how many people seem so utterly entrenched in their normalcy bias and cognitive dissonance that they will go to truly disgusting shameful and extraordinary lengths to convince themselves and others that such reports aren't credible, this stuff isn't widespread and happening every day to far too many, and that if it did/does happen it was so well hidden and rare as to be utterly beyond the abilities of Any normal person not on some high level FBI task force to possibly spot the signs!

None of this is true of course and it's just one more failure of people who come from a long line of ancestors with less backbone than a jellyfish and an almost endless capacity for self deception and a bottomless well of feigned righteous outrage and scorn to pour open those who point out what they refuse to see... Disguised as false empathy and fabricated moral scruples and ethical integrity.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just in case she hasn't I am going to add this.

Sheila Johnson of BET was involved in NXIVM.

A 2003 Forbes profile of Raniere reported that “some 3,700 people have flocked” to Executive Success Programs. “Prompted by a potent word-of-mouth network, they include Sheila Johnson, cofounder of Black Entertainment Television; Antonia C. Novello, a former U.S. surgeon general; Stephen Cooper, acting chief executive of Enron; the Seagram fortune’s Edgar Bronfman Sr. and two of his daughters; and Ana Cristina Fox, daughter of the Mexican president.” Emiliano Salinas, the son of the former president of Mexico, likened Raniere’s courses to “a practical M.B.A.”

Sheila Johnson is co-founder of BET.

Sheila Crump Johnson (born January 25, 1949) is an American businesswoman, co-founder of BET, CEO of Salamander Hotels and Resorts, and the first African-American woman to attain a net worth of at least one billion dollars.[2]

edit on 3pm725America/ChicagoWed, 25 Jul 2018 18:59:46 -050059762018-07-25T18:59:46-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

She is the co-founder of BET - Black Entertainment Television.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
None of this is true of course and it's just one more failure of people who come from a long line of ancestors with less backbone than a jellyfish and an almost endless capacity for self deception and a bottomless well of feigned righteous outrage and scorn to pour open those who point out what they refuse to see... Disguised as false empathy and fabricated moral scruples and ethical integrity.

Well I wouldn't go as far as to say none of it is true, there's always a kernel of truth. Bronfman for example. I wouldn't put it behind her to traffic underage children, since she's already been helping Raniere abuse women, and taking over after he got arrested.

But I agree with the rest!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Yes because HUNTING is the same as human trafficking and pedophilia... GMAFB!

Seriously?

Are you kidding me?

I honestly hope you got $3.50 for that post because the alternative is that your "moral compass" is actually that monumentally F***ed up!

This whole thread is making me more and more disgusted with people in general...

It's things like this thread that all but make me certain that humanity may well be done as a going concern, and you know what?

Things like this thread also make me and many others who probably would have fought to the bitter end 5 or 10 years ago to prevent such a thing very inclined to help get the ball really rolling on the inferno once it starts and watch it all burn instead.

Frankly if this is really representative of the "humanity" we're supposed to care enough about to fight for... Most of you guys are on your own.

(Not you Sky... there are some good people in here and you're definitely one of them, but it's beyond disheartening to see the way this thread has went so far)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I thought PizzaGate was fake. Who thought HollyWood would take the fall for Washington?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I am so shocked... I almost dropped my... No, no I didn't almost drop anything and i hope they nail this b**** to a cross right next to the rest of the inner circle.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulStoner225

Yeah a lot of people thought pizza gate was fake, probably because of the full court press effort to label it as such in spite of it being anything but fake!

Is all of it real?

No, but if certain people have it their way we'll never ever get to see the wheat separated from the chaff because if even .1% of it was true and legit it would have consequences that shake the west to its foundations.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Zimnydran is a shill, is that what you're saying? He/she agrees with you, for God's sake, man. What, Soros is now paying folks to go say PG is true, but hunting big game in Africa is satanic cabal? He didn't even say there's anything wrong with normal moose- or duck-hunting. He talked about taking selfies with dead, endangered animals.

originally posted by: roguetechie
Things like this thread also make me and many others who probably would have fought to the bitter end 5 or 10 years ago to prevent such a thing very inclined to help get the ball really rolling on the inferno once it starts and watch it all burn instead.

Frankly if this is really representative of the "humanity" we're supposed to care enough about to fight for... Most of you guys are on your own.

And now you're fantasizing about becoming a terrorist, all because of a thread on the internet? And yet you think you have the moral high ground.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Cutepants

Also; you not knowing about it doesn't equal majority not knowing.

The Majority knew the names of celebrities, hardly anyone knew the Bronfman family. Not even on ATS. Thats why she is referred to as "Seagrams Heirress". In fact, many dont even know Seagram.

The only area in which the family name Bronfman has prominently been featured in the last 50 years, are conspiracy-theory books and sites.

Just because you know the name, doesnt mean the general populace does.

The Bronfmans name was revealed in the Paradise Papers ( off shore trust accounts)as well as Stephen Bronfman being Trudeau's Liberals fund raiser. Trudeau was okay with the explanation of course.
edit on 25-7-2018 by fernalley because: Opps

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Edgar Bronfman who is tied to NXIVM has a son also. His name is Benjamin Zachary Bronfman but he goes by Ben Brewer. He has a son with M.I.A..

He is the second-eldest child of actress Sherry Brewer and Edgar Bronfman Jr. the former CEO of Warner Music Group. He and musician and activist Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam, better known under the stage name M.I.A., have a son together.

M.I.A. is very vocal in her support for Julian Assange.

During this time period, he went by Ben Brewer, using his mother's maiden name to avoid unnecessary associations between the band and his father. In 2007, shortly after the official announcement of The Exit's breakup, Bronfman founded Green Owl, an independent record label distributed by Warner Music Group, created to be the first environmentally conscious sustainable record label and apparel line.

In 2010, he started a music collective known as Teachers (sometimes stylized T∑∆CH∑RS) with Grey McMurray, Steve Borth, Matt Kranz, and Scottie Redix. The first single, "Gold", debuted on the website of the music editorial, The Fader, on July 12, 2010.[9] Bronfman and Teachers worked with Kanye West and contributed to his single "Monster" featuring Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and Bon Iver.

So Edgar Bronfman sits on the board of IAC.

Board of Directors
Barry Diller. Chairman.
Victor Kaufman. Vice Chairman.
Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Director.
Chelsea Clinton. Director.
Michael Eisner. Director.
Alexander von Furstenberg. Director.
Bonnie Hammer. Director.
Joey Levin. Director.

IAC is the parent company of the DailyBeast.

IAC is a conglomerate and thus they buy & sell companies/shares often. Ticketmaster, LiveNation, USA, Vivendi etc.

Now take a wild guess who one of their attorneys are...

None other than RobertSchumer. Ta... da...

Last week, Senator Chuck Schumer recused himself from further oversight of the Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger after we reported that his brother had played a key role in the deal. Schumer had initially called the merger “a good deal for New York.” His office later claimed that the Senator had not known that his brother was involved.

A few deals RS has made. BIGLY HUGE spiderweb.

Time Warner Cable in its $78.7 billion merger with Charter Communications; Time Warner Cable in its $45.2 billion stock-for-stock merger with Comcast Corporation (terminated). As a result of his work on the proposed Comcast transaction, The American Lawyer named Bob "Dealmaker of the Week"; Agrium Inc. in its merger of equals with Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. to create an integrated global supplier of crop inputs with an enterprise value of approximately $36 billion; The Board of Directors of Xerox Corporation in its separation of the company into two public companies, a document technology company and a business process outsourcing company, and its related agreement with Carl Icahn; Kate Spade & Company in its $2.4 billion acquisition by Coach, Inc.; HCP in the spin-off of its HCR ManorCare portfolio into an independent, publicly-traded REIT; Warner Music Group in its $3.3 billion sale to Access Industries. The transaction was named 2011 "Transaction M&A Deal of the Year" by The Deal. As a result of his work on this transaction, The American Lawyer named Bob among its "Dealmakers of the Year" for that year; Oak Hill Capital Partners in the $2.85 billion sale of Firth Rixson, a UK-based aerospace jet engine component provider, to Alcoa; RSC Holdings in its $4.2 billion sale to United Rentals; Emdeon Business Services in its $3 billion sale to Blackstone Group; Time Warner Cable in its multi-billion dollar spin-off from Time Warner Inc. and in its $3 billion acquisition of Insight Communications; Agrium Inc. in its successful proxy contest with JANA Partners LLC, whereby JANA Partners sought, but ultimately failed, to split Agrium's retail and wholesale businesses and replace five members of Agrium's Board of Directors with its own nominees. All of Jana's nominees were defeated; Oak Hill Capital Partners in the $1.1 billion sale of Duane Reade Holdings, the iconic New York-based drugstore chain, to Walgreens; The Lightstone Group in the $2.3 billion sale in 2010 of its portfolio company, Prime Outlets Acquisition Company, to Simon Property, the largest public real estate company in the United States; Agrium Inc. in its $4.9 billion hostile bid for CF Industries Holdings and in its $2.65 billion acquisition of UAP, creating North America's largest agriculture retailer; Western Coal in its arrangement agreement with Walter Energy, pursuant to which Walter Energy acquired Western Coal for approximately $3.2 billion; and Universal American in connection with the $1.25 billion sale of its Medicare Part D business to CVS Caremark, making CVS one of the nation's largest providers of prescription drug services for Medicare Part D beneficiaries, and spin off of its remaining businesses to its public shareholders.

A deal for Live Nation finds some trouble[/ur l].

Guess who is a board [url=http://www.livenationentertainment.com/leadership]of directors
at Live Nation. Ariel Emanuel - Rham's brother.

Along with Jimmy Lovine. Jimmy Lovine is co-founder of Interscope Records.

Prior to the Apple acquisition of Beats in 2014, Iovine became chairman of Interscope-Geffen-A&M, an umbrella unit merged by the then-newly-reincarnated Universal Music Group in 1999.

In 1990, Iovine co-founded Interscope Records, which became Interscope Geffen A&M after a merger in 1999.[14] Iovine signed Tupac Shakur to a recording contract as one of the first hip-hop acts on the Interscope label in 1991. Iovine was also responsible for providing distribution, initial funding and financial oversight for the highly successful Death Row Records hip-hop label in the 1990s. Death Row operated as a subsidiary of his company Interscope, and was largely responsible for Interscope's initial platinum selling chart successes throughout the 1990s, which later launched the company into greater success in the 2000s with platinum artists like Eminem and Lady Gaga.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I hope they nail them all!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Geffen is David Geffen. More about him later. It is a BIGLY HUGE web.

Eminem is an investor in Rap Genius (now Genius).

Genius (formerly Rap Genius) is an American digital media company. Originally founded in August 2009 by Tom Lehman, Ilan Zechory, and Mahbod Moghadam, the site allows users to provide annotations and interpretation of song lyrics, news stories, sources, poetry, and documents.

Audrey Gelman and Ilan Zechory Embrace the Grit and Glamour of Motor City for Their Wedding

Ilan married Audrey. Audrey is founder of The Wing. A coven for women.

I'm sure everyone remember who made an apperance there. HRC

Earlier this week, Hillary Clinton made an appearance in New York City at an exclusive women's club called The Wing. The event was put together by co-founders Audrey Gelman and Lauren Kassan in honor of Hillary. They were able to converse on her new book What Happened, her legacy, and (unsurprisingly) Russian meddling. It was quite the typical post-election conversation to be expected from Hillary. However, on this occasion, there was one significant difference. This time Hillary was speaking to a group of women who practice witchcraft and openly call themselves a coven. According to The Wing’s Instagram page: “We’re a coven, not a sorority.”

From an article cited above Audrey campaigned for HRC.

Gelman’s background in political PR saw her work on Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign and lead Scott M. Stringer to victory in the 2013 race for New York City comptroller, before launching women’s co-working and community space The Wing in 2016.

Scott Stringer supported NAMBLA.

EXCLUSIVE: Controller candidate Scott Stringer voted to let a pro-********* group keep its tax break

Audrey also dated Terry Richardson. I'm sure everyone knows about him.

I gotta walk but my dog but I will continue later.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Sun, sea, sand and sex cults: Inside the $47 million Fijian island paradise bought by billionaire Seagrams heiress Clare Bronfman while she oversaw branding cult Seagram's liquor heiress Clare Bronfman owns 80 per cent of Wakaya - a 3.1 square mile private island off the coast of Fiji The island is believed to serve as a safe haven for leaders of NXIVM in the event of prosecution Bronfman was indicted on racketeering conspiracy charges on Tuesday and was released after posting $100 million bail U.S. District Judge Nicholas Garaufis set her bail to the astounding figure after prosecutors deemed her a flight risk due to her $200 million net worth and her stake in the remote island

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Good news! Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Government memorandum on bail/flight risks

In 2015, Raniere created a secret society called “DOS,” which was comprised of “masters” who recruited and commanded groups of “slaves.”

While in the room the victim went for months-long stretches without any human contact. After nearly two years in the room, the victim left the room, and, as threatened, she was driven to Mexico without any identification documents. Once in Mexico, the victim repeatedly reached out to her family by email for help with her identification documents. Her family was instructed by co-conspirators, including Lauren Salzman, not to send the victim her documents and co-conspirators, including Lauren Salzman, directed the family to respond to the victim by demanding the victim resume performing services for the members of the Enterprise in order to see her family again.

II. The Defendants Pose a Significant Risk of Flight

Bronfman is a frequent international traveler, with access to a private jet, and has an ownership stake in a private island in Fiji’s Lomaiviti Archipelago

The Offenses are Serious, Involve Crimes of Deceit and the Defendants Face Lengthy Sentences

As one example, a January 26, 2016 email from Bronfman to Raniere attached an excel spreadsheet, authored by Bronfman, titled “Adverse Party Identifying Info.” The spreadsheet contains the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of dozens of individuals deemed adverse to Raniere, including reporters and a victim of a crime alleged in the superseding indictment.

Evidence obtained during the investigation has demonstrated that Bronfman went to significant lengths to compile information and threaten litigation against those she considered to be an enemy or critic of Raniere.

There can be little doubt that Bronfman is in a position to abandon millions of dollars in cash and property and still live comfortably.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

I hope they nail them all!

I am not ready to jump in with both feet, obviously, but I do see some data to discuss. One way or another you have an interesting story going in this thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you Justoneman.

It is a huge web for sure.

I may start a thread of my own because I don't want Sky's to drift with all the info that connects even more dots.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join