It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNidentified Contacts - What is happening in Italy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I agree 100% with you. We must be skeptical, but at the same time it doesn't hurt trying to keep the mind opened to the possibility that the 1% chance that that being was there is real.

Especially if we cross-reference with similar cases. I am looking into some shadow men lore of the ancient legends (usually a good source of information although most people dismiss them as fables) and these black or dark skinned beings are everywhere in every ancient culture from the Egyptians to the Native Americans to the Asian people.

Then you check some other pics and see that these beings are spotted in various places around Valmalenco...I've seen pics very detailed like the one I published, but I've also seen pics of blurry, foggy creatures standing upon rocks, or by street lights, bridges...man how I wish I can get a hold of them. But the reason why I posted this is because I am hoping you guys can be open to the possibility that these beings are REAL and through you I can get to the rest of the material.

Only united we can create enough critical mass to make it happen, or else this will be another laughable attempt to bury the multidimensional reality under 6 feet of denial.

Sorry to voice this out

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

Sorry I couldn't get a hold of the original. The X-Plan Group is still running analysis on all the originals.

You made a point which is very interesting...the being is looking directly at the camera. WHY?
Let me add this: other people took pics with their camera in that room, and nothing came out of the pictures.
I have been told the reason, I can only confirm if someone hits the target.

I also know that the oldest cameras with analog sensors have chances to take something which is invisible to the eye, while smart phones and digital sensors never capture anything. Some of you can explain why?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Tell more. The suit is extremely important for the behavior of the ones who wear it. But you gotta say more, then I can share what I know about that suit...what I know doesn't mean is true, obviously. Nobody really know that, but when I first heard about it, it made sense and explained a part of the being's stance.

Thanks for your feedback!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Let me add this: Environmental Suit.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

If you look up on Youtube you can find few minutes of that speech with ENG SUBS.
PRECONFERENZA SONDRIO is what you want to punch in.

The conference was small only because nobody has yet realized how big the phenomenon there is...
Sorry not ORDINARY PEOPLE. Military and the Government from at least 3 superpowers are monitoring the area since 2013, when something happen to the local police station...

That's why I have started the thread. I would like to bring these incidents under the right perspective.

Hope I will stir enough curiosity for you guys to ask for more evidence. If I have enough of you asking, I might be able to disclose something else.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Not sure if you can enlarge the "high-ranking Official" enough to see it, but looking at the original picture, the "slender watcher" has his helmet and mask completely down, while the High-Ranking being has the lower part removed...see if you can see what's the color underneath...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Allow me to answer based on what I know:

It's the suit

You made the point another user made: the beings look straight at the camera.

Now let me ask you: the slender watcher taken in 2016, the bulky watcher in 2018...could it be the same guy taking the photograph?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You don't have, but I do. That's I can get SOME, a TINY PART indeed, of the material they are collecting.
And I can tell you, the knowledge you have allows you to see things under the right perspective, although there is so much more to learn and discover, although we know so little...but what happens in Valmalenco now is deeply entwined with South America, Antarctica, and the Intraterrestrial Civilizations.

You mentioned Marduk. The Anunnaki may have some connection with these Dark Beings but for what I am hearing they are not related. We are talking about a Stargate to other dimensions.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

It does...deeply. That's the reason why I started all this,
I hope there are more like you, who can go beyond the crude image and resonate with what's underneath...

Then we can start the journey...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

I could read all your comments only today, after coming back from Valmalenco on my two days trip.
I went to see the conference, 3+ hours of speech where Diego Antolini kept the 70 people in the audience under some sort of spell. I don't get how the guy does but man when he speaks...

Tom Bosco did a good job too, he is a long time editor-in-chief of Nexus Italy and you can tell his experience spans over 20 years of meeting with other researchers, conferences, etc...The X-Plan Group are my favorites though because they get "their hands dirty" on the field...China, Cambodia, Malta, Scotland, and they keep discreet on their investigations.

Anyway, beside translating the conference into English, so I hope you guys can have a look and get a little bit more of knowledge about this thread, I came home with two good-to-go: first, I can publish the green object which allegedly kept the rock from falling down over the town. Here it is (blue first, then green and the beam goes out and the rock lands on the road, this according to scores of witnesses who photographed and saw the object.)

The second update is that TXP showed the pics of the tracks they found while they were up in the mountains. The night before they spotted two metallic-blue lights into the woods. They marked the area and the following morning they scouted it and found three distinct marks. I've seen two of the three. They said they will publish them soon. I will let you know as soon as they do. One of them was huge.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. I will do my best to get more, but again, alone I can do little. If I see enough interest on your part, it would be easier...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

its very likely this was something from another source and not a standalone CGI model, later they edited it to difficult identification, to me the out of place-ness of the being is the smoking gun about it being fake

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

this picture suffers from the same problem as the OP, look at the thing and then what is surrounding it

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

i have an interesting picture i took myself of something i saw one night outside my window

i am interested

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

i would be interested on how you arrived at those conclusions, it appears you are putting a modern spin on old biblical tales
i otherwise have a much more sane explanation of interdimensional phenomena

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamWAS

i have seen the others in the blog (whose existence you seems to be hiding from us)
they are very unimpressive, also just because you claim the pictures were analyzed by skeptics doens't means they really were
for now the debunkers are winning

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

i have already seen that evidence thanks to google-fu and its not impressive

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Tom Bosco spoke about the famous FRIENDSHIP CASE of the 1956-1978 (I believe?) mass contact in Italy and Europe, that was also very interesting because it bore some similarities with what is happening right now in Valmalenco.

ahah! i knew it
this case seems to be a build up of the earlier and much more sucefull friendship hoax (not case)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

i doubt that, what google translator showed me is that the blocky pixel ufo photograph and the alien behind the rock photo were taken by the same person
also we are seeing here the exact same type of hoax as the black conference guys and the rock alien
in that blog i found a bunch of other similar rock alien photos, including one where the alien looks like a seal with a grey face
and another where the author copy-pasted a bunch of easily found alien stock pics in caves in a mountain-side

the evidence is overwhelming

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

they are published and i saw everthing in that blog, stop lying
also how convenient there are no videos, huh?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

again i saw those shadow beings in the blog, everthing is there, take a look

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join