It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNidentified Contacts - What is happening in Italy?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I got the cover for the next issue of Nexus New Times (the Italian magazine). Check this out:

Now please tell me those are just BIRDS or WELL KNOWN CRAFTS, or ADDED to the picture?

Needless to say, I can request the raw picture, unless you think these are conventional crafts!

I feel compelled to tell to any "Professional Debunker" that the first image I posted, the one with the Black creature, displays two LOGOS on the bottom right of the image, TXP and NEXUS logo. Now I didn't go to the School of Debunking but I don't think it's rocket science to understand that that image is NOT THE ORIGINAL ONE (which, for the records, I've never claimed it was.)

Again I can ask for the original no problem, but I am going to wait a bit more...I am interested to see if any of you can actually realize the extent of the investigation TXP and Nexus are carrying out.

BTW The X-Plan Group's Youtube channel is uploading the integral Pre-Conference w/ ENG Subs in short clips.
Soon will be online the Conference held a month later, where Diego Antolini shows some interesting slides.

More to come...no hurry

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamWAS

wow, thats the picture you have been talking so long about?! if you din't comment it, i would have thought that is a illustrative image for the article
both craft are clearly poorly altered copies of each other and were clearly added in
honesntly now i ain't sure if you are serious about all this or trolling

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I feel compelled to tell to any "Professional Debunker" that the first image I posted, the one with the Black creature, displays two LOGOS on the bottom right of the image, TXP and NEXUS logo. Now I didn't go to the School of Debunking but I don't think it's rocket science to understand that that image is NOT THE ORIGINAL ONE (which, for the records, I've never claimed it was.)

not only that would make the picture basically useless as evidence of UFO activity but also i applyed some filters in the image and saw that someone added fuzz in the image to make it harder to detect the hoax lines

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Man, that magazine tells you all! For example, I bet in it, you will find the fact that Salvini together with Berlusconi are the biggest pro-migrant government officials leftover from the 90s !

Of course I am excluding past people like Oscar "Don't cry for me Albania" Scalfaro .

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: 808Funk

on the fourth picture the witness actually claimed the being was covered in blood

It looks like it's made of Kebab which is proves it's Alien as Kebab is Turkish not Italian

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

uh? is this political baiting?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

wow, thats the picture you have been talking so long about?! if you din't comment it, i would have thought that is a illustrative image for the article
both craft are clearly poorly altered copies of each other and were clearly added in
honesntly now i ain't sure if you are serious about all this or trolling

I wish all this was happening in Spain (I'm reasonably fluent in Spanish) so I could get a firmer grip on proceedings and the subtler nuances.

Btw, humanoidlord, I congratulate you on your own English, considering it isn't your first language. Most impressive.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Haha wow..what has this to do with anything in this thread?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What's going on with italian "tiger mosquitos" ? where do they come from ? Suddenly they appeared out of nowhere in 1989, and the official explanation is that they were transported on rotting tires to the port of Genoa !

Let me guess ENEA genetic experiments just produced them ....

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
funny how this just disappeared without any fanfare

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Italian presidents have been the main supporters of child exploitation and child soldiers. Large scale support for child soldiers in the Balkans and in Africa comes on a daily basis in the form of massive funds from State directed Mafia money laundering.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join