It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNidentified Contacts - What is happening in Italy?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamWAS

have you got any connections to these guys?
because it seems like it

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

i haven't seen this "news" outside of ATS

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

those tracks can be made easily by swiping your finger in the ground
also that black trinagle photo is in the blog too

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ive visited other threads on ATS where one naysayer in particular continuously tried to “debunk” the author of a thread. It was so onerous that I just skipped over whatever he had to say. Humanoidlord, you are fast approaching that status. Please if you don’t enjoy reading about this, go elsewhere. We all know how you feel by this time. Just stop........a reply to: humanoidlord

edit on 3-8-2018 by Bmused7 because: Punctuation

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bmused7
Ive visited other threads on ATS where one naysayer in particular continuously tried to “debunk” the author of a thread. It was so onerous that I just skipped over whatever he had to say. Humanoidlord, you are fast approaching that status. Please if you don’t enjoy reading about this, go elsewhere. We all know how you feel by this time. Just stop........a reply to: humanoidlord

QFT

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Black triangle photo?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

i have no brakes, if you don't like debunking then go to another thread
this hoax is worse than meier, no idea why people is believing on it

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

yes i saw it in the blog

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yep....
presenze-aliene.blogspot.com...

Google Keyword search , Valmalenco Italy, UFO's?, and a bunch of photo's from the blog/website pop up. Interestingly altho there are also images of military aircraft there was one listed as a UFO that is very similar to military flares at night over the valley.

Doing a YouTube search one video Titled "Missing Time"
Gruppo The X-Plan
Published on Jul 31, 2018
(could not imbed video because no numbers to link with from YouTube)

Being able to use the captioning feature,Diego Antolini (The X-Plan Group) relates with Tom Bosco (Nexus) the experience with being "bubbled" or their take on being temporarily in a different reality. HOWEVER...right in the beginning, like 29 seconds into it they mention finding a weather balloon. Apparently things got weird after one of their party picked it up and was carrying it over to the rest of the group.

Any of this ringing any bells for you?

While there may well be some weirdness going on in the Valley, as long as the researchers aren't going to sort out the normal military training, nighttime maneuvers including flares or possibly unmanned drones/flying wings and FFS freaking weather balloon issues????

I have to tell you I'm disappointed they jumped right into trying to introduce a new word into the UFO vocabulary instead. Pushing the "ExoIntegration" theory without much MUCH MORE data behind it, altho I think we know where they are going since the OP was oh so very coy about Orbs.

What we don't have is what the locals experience/know about. All we have is several small groups of researchers banded together to jump to conclusions. Now I know this sounds probably a little harsh to the OP but he/she is much more invested in this, so less objective.

Orbs have been researched fairly well and while yes you'll see the faces in them, and yes some do act intelligently there is absolutely NO evidence they aren't of terrestrial origin. Going out on a limb with it by saying "probably" some type of biological entity we have yet to understand the properties of, but NOT inter dimensional either.

Another researcher working with Nexus and the XPlan group
www.griaitalia.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
And obviously nothing else better to do.a reply to: humanoidlord

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

your opinion

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

this is sketchy as sh#t, is OP some sort of shill to this group?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
SUMMARY OF KNOW WEBSITES
www.griaitalia.org...
xplan.net
presenze-aliene.blogspot.com...
www.nexusedizioni.it
sketchy as sh#t

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
another hilarious fail, this time what happens when you insert a fake humanoid in a old B&W picture: www.griaitalia.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I would say he/she is enthused about it, also all of us have been there as well and don't always do enough "due diligence" right at first. It happens.

As it stands we have no corroboration from any local residents regarding "high strangeness" so who knows what the real deal is? I'd be very interested in their opinions. There were a few news articles, but I don't speak Italian. Maybe someone could skim them and let us know if any reporters got some evidence from local folk?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
another hilarious fail, this time what happens when you insert a fake humanoid in a old B&W picture: www.griaitalia.org...

Wow that is super bad, I was enjoying the story but I have to admit I didn't buy it.

I to asked about a connection with the group

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the information. I'll keep an eye on the YT channel for the recording.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

the problem there are the images, wich are almost surely all faked

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

thats not the only horrible image i found, theres an even worse one of a UFO, look earlier in the thread
i wonder if the OP has connections to these hoaxers...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I believe is not a fake indeed. But okay to remain a little cautious. So much garbage around...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join