It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNidentified Contacts - What is happening in Italy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

It looks like this research group is onto something that I don't quite understand. Read their story first:

"WE WERE NEVER ALONE

We first heard about Valmalenco in the late 2016, when we received a message from a local person asking if we knew anything about the events that were baffling people and authorities over there since at least 2011.
It took us several months of research to collect data and information about the various sightings reported and published in local newspapers and, in couple of cases, covered by national media.

We determined that the sightings and the stories coming from that small valley nested at the border with Switzerland was worth a closer look, so preparations for a field investigation began.
On June 2017 we went there for three days, met with our local contact, spoke with various witnesses (who were not so eager to speak up), and heard stories who went way beyond those published in the newspapers.

Source: The X-Plan (thexplan.net)

This is the picture:

It seems that this investigation involved also Nexus Italy, because I found Tom Bosco's post where he tells a similar story in his post MYSTERIOUS GUESTS IN VALMALENCO. Have you guys heard or seen anything like this before?

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.
edit on 24/7/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi, can you supply any links to your info please.

Also, seeing a blurry photo of some people in a room with a table of books for sale makes me think this is profit not prophet kinda stuff.

Interesting post, thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
OMG!! They’ve captured a Wookie!! I’m in what ever they are, a Wookie!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi Nerbot, yes I found the link of their first 8 min of conference during which that picture was taken, but can I post the link here without being blocked?

The title of the youtube video is PRECONFERENZA SONDRIO and it has ENG SUBS.

Another link is where I took the article from, The X-Plan Group website.
I am sorry I am not familiar with posting links here so if you guys tell me it's possible I will provide with more info

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Hi Wunk22, well that's what I thought in the beginning, this can't be real...too neat if compared to all the images I found about the Thin Man, the Shadow Man, the Slender Man, etc...

But then I dug more into this Valmalenco area and...there are pretty weird stuff happening over there since 2011 at least...it looks like some Secret Military Technology is involved, but not just that.
Well anyway thanks for your opinion, even if skeptical, everything helps!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This it?:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Yes that's the only part of that conference that had English Subs. They will have another one this coming Thursday in the same place where they are going to talk about that picture as well as other they took in the sky and on the ground.

The only reason why I think this may be big is because that area, at the border with Switzerland, has been known for continuous sightings of unidentified military, triangle-shaped, black air crafts. And we all know that's impossible in that part of the world...at least officially.

Thanks for sharing this, if you can find the article WE WERE NEVER ALONE or MYSTERIOUS GUESTS IN VALMALENCO there are some very cool pics of a flying object... but not as weird as this black thing here

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Looks like Mr Black and Shiney is ready for a book signing.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread; never heard of this before.

The photo- is it that Darth Vader thing standing in the corner? Because that looks like a cardboard cutout. Or something photoshopped in.

The other things that makes me skeptical is why haven't they released any photos? Just the one with the Darth Vader movie prop? And mainly: they're doing a series of articles. Why a series? To string it out longer and make more money? And could they really not get the photo that would supposedly shock the "exobiology" world? I suspect they will get that photo but you'll have to pay for the conference to see it. And why didn't they take pictures of these "claw marks" they found? Or if they did, why aren't they publishing them?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So nobody could see Mr freakazoid rubber pants even though he cast a shadow?

Mmmmm...

They should have been able to see the shadow
edit on 23/7/18 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The shadow seems impossible with the light configuration in that room.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
that must be the worst photoshop i have ever seen, it looks like someone glued it to the picture, lol

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The shadow seems impossible with the light configuration in that room.

So.....photoshop?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamWAS

posting links is as simple as copying them from the browser and pasting them here
example: www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i found a close up:
www.thexplan.net...
holy terrible photoshop batman!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Awesome point. Made me look closer and your are correct. Even just using the one book overhanging the table (lower right) the shadows for Darth should be much lower or not even seen. Guessing photoshopped. If legitimate...only other possibility is some aberration creating a blur. But...Meh....photo seems unauthentic.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamWAS

Unless there’s a guy with a fuzzy mop on his head saying it, I just cannot believe in the alien hypothesis in that image

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
that must be the worst photoshop i have ever seen, it looks like someone glued it to the picture, lol
y

Does it have a grenade belt on or what? This is laughable at best, pathetic at worst. Next!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yes, except for the fact that nobody was visible to the naked eye according to the presents. If it's forged, I would love to know how they did it.

Thanks for your feedback!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Hi, to some of your questions I can attempt an answer. Others, I have no idea.

Re: It looks like a cardboard, but in the article I mentioned, WE WERE NEVER ALONE, and another called MYSTERIOUS GUESTS IN VALMALENCO, another picture is shown together with this one. The former was allegedly taken in 2016 at a different location but in the same city (I believe the city is Sondrio, Italy), while the latter was taken last month where the conference was held, in a bookstore. Now, if you can find both pictures you will see that the two entities are slightly different but look to me of the same race.

Re: the series of articles is because they have a lot more than they disclosed, and as far as I know they are analyzing the rest of the material before putting it out there.

Re: the claw marks, I know for sure they are going to release those pictures on July 26 during their conference. I am going to be there, I hope I can get them so I will post here

Thanks for your great feedback!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join