It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNidentified Contacts - What is happening in Italy?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

You haven't seen the good ones. Wait and see...one picture should be published on a magazine as cover, but I will try to get it posted here first. The UNidentified craft are definitely military technology working on anti-gravity. They are sent to the area to chase other crafts which are NOT military.

I will post more on the Unidentified Military Crafts (UMC) after the first picture comes out.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamWAS

it was heavily edited from the source

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

i have seen them all, one is a edited real aircraft

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi is anybody here?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Welcome back and thanks for the 'blue' picture. It's interesting to see the similarities in the shape and light patterns. I have the feeling that the green beams (tractor beams for want of a better term) are generated by the whole craft, making the whole of it turn green. I'm curious as to what happened to the craft after that. Did it return to its blue state or just disappear? Also, in a way, it looks similar to the silver object that we've seen in another image, the one I thought looked like a water drop on the camera lens.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the conference. Was it recorded or is there going to be a transcript made available? I have no problem with reading/writing Italian, so, I'd be very interested in an early bird peak of what was discussed.

Grazie, saluti e buon lavoro.

edit on 31-7-2018 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2018 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamVonSkorzeny

me

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow what an interesting thread!
I noticed that both Warriors had a very strict stance....almost as if their left hand was ready to draw a weapon.
The lanky one really gave me the shivers.
I am excited to see where this goes.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

look where the warriors meet the background....

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes, Im cautiously skeptical 🤨
But I get so dang excited sometimes lol
Thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

this one is almost certainly a hoax

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Hi Encia22,

I have no answer about your first query, because after the object cast its beam - according to the witnesses - it simply flew away at great speed. And of course the people's attention was all on the ground, where the rock had stopped. I assume most people were also in shock for what they thought could have happened, so such details as the color could have not been registered at a conscious level. If I ever get a hold of an image of the craft leaving the site I will update this thread.

The conference was recorder and caused two different effects, one "human" involving one of the three superpowers, and one "non-human". I know I shouldn't say this if I can't back myself up with evidence but I am feeling at least a couple of you guys are understanding (or willing to understand) what is really going on, and the reason for this thread is take out the heads from under the sand, so I will tell you what I know. For both "effects" there exist evidence but I don't have them. I was just briefed by my contact and I hope I can say more in the following days...

As for the contents, yes, the conference should be online soon in TXP's YT channel, in native Italian (audio) and in English (subs). I suggest you to focus on Diego Antolini's speech because that guy talked in a way...well the audience was like mesmerized, maybe those of you who understand NLP will notice what he did...

Glad you can understand Italian, so you will be able to listen to the Italian version

Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
FreeFalling,

Welcome to this thread and thanks for your interest. I am as curious as you, this is something which is about to explode...unless some heavy cover-up comes in, and in this case some people might get in real trouble. I am counting on you guys, if some of you understand and are open to believe, keep the "flame" on, but always with critical mind...

It is true that there is a lot of disinformation around this case, but fortunately was limited to Italy because those who got into this phenomena prior to The X-Plan Group wanted to keep it very local. As soon as TXP realized what was happening (it took them a year of underground investigation to figure it out), their first move was to bring in another credible researcher, Tom Bosco from Nexus Italy, and started to make people outside of Italy know about the Valmalenco case.

Diego Antolini gave a new word to the phenomenon, Exo-Integration, and that word resonates so much inside of me, the more I think of it, the more I know they are onto something huge. I need to get more info though.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the "almost certainly"...your mind doesn't seem completely "lost in debunking"

A friendly joke, of course. I hope I can provide more material for your non-skeptical side

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hello everyone, and thanks for your new messages.

I am trying to keep this thread alive by providing you with more material as I lay my hands on it. And it's not that easy, because I have to go through a long talk with the "keepers" and convince them that here we can have the resonance they need to protect their work. If you guys are familiar with the usual "Cover-up" stuff you know how dangerous can be to keep things secrets as opposed to let people know about what's going on.

That's my job with TXP, since some of them can't speak English, I have to explain the value of my task in opening this thread and trying to keep it up to date (the equation is: the more TXP understands this value, the more open they are to release some of their material).

I know that tomorrow they will release at least 3 pics of the tracks found during their investigation in Valmalenco last June. If you have read their first article WE WERE NEVER ALONE you can understand what I'm talking about.
The article should come out in both Eng and Ita. I will post the link here when I see it on.

Have a good one ya'll!!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If it could not be seen why stand in corners I would wonder.
Looks like plastic
Anyone notice the face in the orb?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thank you SO much for the update! I check this site a couple times a day hoping for new information. a reply to: WilliamWAS

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

One did, and try to enlarge it. The more you enlarge, the more clear it becomes...
I can't talk about the orbs yet, but it is an essential point in all the phenomena in the Valmalenco area.

Let me repeat it...it is ESSENTIAL

Thanks for catching it

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

The article is up, check it out

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The article is up, with the title WHO WAS WATCHING US?
If you guys are too lazy to check it out (joke), let me post couple of pics from the article here:

The Claw marks

and the Large Paw

I can see at least two sets of tracks clearly, but I let you have your own opinion.

I can give you another anticipation: this month NEXUS Italy will publish an article by Tom Bosco about the Unconventional Military Aircraft that roam the skies above Valmalenco. The cover photograph is amazing: two black triangle-shaped crafts flying at low altitude above Sondrio, but you will see what their propulsion is!
Needless to say, these crafts were totally silent, resembling the B2 Bomber in shape, but with the agility of a fighter.

As soon as the magazine is out I will post the picture here.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a image that doesn't looks like a fake, maybe

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join