It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNidentified Contacts - What is happening in Italy?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
Always worth checking up a little, if possible.
I often check images to see if (at least) they are from when the poster claims -- or, to be more precise, from the time claimed by the person who supplied the image that the poster then uploaded. So that one passed on that score. So does the one with the jets. Same camera for both, by the looks.

However, the lightning strike one has had virtually all its data stripped. No time or date, no camera data even. The only EXIF data left is that the orientation was "horizontal, normal". I'd be a lot happier if the meta data were made available by the image's original photographer. Otherwise, people can reasonably suspect it may have been manipulated.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamWAS
Thank you for posting this interesting image,

As you know, it is impossible to see the Southern Cross from so far north as Pizzo Scalino (at ~46 degrees north), so I have doubts about what we are seeing there.

The brightest star in the Southern Cross in the "lowest" one, which is not what this image shows. And in any case, if the Southern Cross could be seen so far north, I think it would be reversed. Also, a strong bolt of lightning would probably "wash out" any nearby stars. So, I think this image may be manipulated.

The fact that nearly all metadata has been stripped from that image also makes me wonder if someone has manipulated it. Could you ask your sources to provide the original image, with its metadata intact? If they can do this, it would help very much.

On another matter, my deepest condolences to all in Italy after the terrible "bridge collapse" tragedy in Genoa. I will say no more about it here as I do not wish to take this thread off topic, but I always loved my holidays in Italy (only a few hundred km from me), so this terrible event shocked me deeply.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Otherwise, people can reasonably suspect it may have been manipulated.

Or simply taken form another location.

I guess we will know if the stripped data is never presented and a nice excuse is given as to why.

Does EXIF data have co-ordinates? Pretty sure it does, I guess if the camera has some sort of GPS right?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

i suggest, you take a look at the OP images, they are the fakest looking ones

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your contribution to this post. Ok I will try to ask for the original one, but I have been to Pizzo Scalino three times so far and, for what my opinion is worth, I recognize that pyramid-like mountain as Pizzo Scalino in the Valmalenco area.

I agree with you on the metadata for the pic per se. However I am personally way over demonstrating the authenticity of these pictures. There is a lot more going on there that we should try to understand, as to why is happening there, and what are the repercussions at a global level. It is NOT a localized phenomena, that's what I am trying to say.

But I need to bring more evidence, I also understand that. Well, I am trying...

Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hi guys!

Penroc3 asked me to provide the raw picture of the F-22 flying over the Valmalenco area. It took me two days of phone calls but eventually I got it, because the source is a resident in Chiesa in Valmalenco (province if Sondrio), Italy, and I obviously have no idea who he is. TXP had to ask permission to disclose the raw photograph, and apparently he got the green light (this is what I was told).

Here is the picture:

I was curious to know what where the black specks on top right, and they told me the are a row of flower vases hanging from a balcony. To support this, the original picture came with another one taken from below to show the vases, so we can all get a feel of the angle the picture was taken from.

I ran the photograph with both Forensically and JPEGsnoop, but I will not tell you the results, I am sure you are way better than me to find out

==========================================

On a different note, TXP gave me the image of a guy with a blue alabard printed in the back of his Tee, and what appear to be two long scars on his neck...and a weird clear-plastic necklace. Have any of you ever heard of that symbol?
According to TXP the image is related to the thread, but since it's not a black figure, I am afraid we get the debunkers confused

Let me get the raw for the lightning first, if I can.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You don't capture a Wookie. You ask politely, and they come along voluntarily. If they feel like it.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: penroc3

Yep....
presenze-aliene.blogspot.com...

Google Keyword search , Valmalenco Italy, UFO's?, and a bunch of photo's from the blog/website pop up. Interestingly altho there are also images of military aircraft there was one listed as a UFO that is very similar to military flares at night over the valley.

Doing a YouTube search one video Titled "Missing Time"
Gruppo The X-Plan
Published on Jul 31, 2018
(could not imbed video because no numbers to link with from YouTube)

You mean this one? Easily done.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

well this story is pretty much dead by now

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: MrRussell

well this story is pretty much dead by now

Don't say that, H - I've only just arrived to read the thread...
Typical!

What did I miss? I glanced at the pic of the big fella 'materialising' invisibly at that meeting, and was all set for an entertaining romp through pages of glamorous Italian Strangeness (whether true or not) when I stupidly clicked on the thread's latest post out of naive curiosity - akin to skipping to the end of 'The Sixth Sense'.

Oh, well... I bet it was fun while it lasted? After all, the Journey is usually more entertaining than the Denouement.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

read the entire thread, its a entertaining though pretty sad story

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

read the entire thread, its a entertaining though pretty sad story

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i finnaly decided to do what normal people do and put the first anomalous image (the dark guy in the conference one) and suffice to say, i wasn't expecting the results
well before i spoil it, i command everyone to go to this site: 29a.ch...
input the image in and click noise level , and see if my eyes aren't tricking me

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
anyway without any more dramatic silence, we goooo.....

ImageWidth 800
ImageHeight 600
BitsPerSample 8,8,8
PhotometricInterpretation 2
Orientation 1
SamplesPerPixel 3
XResolution 72 Y
Resolution 72
ResolutionUnit 2
Software Adobe Photoshop CS5
Windows ModifyDate 2018:07:09 09:30:22
ColorSpace 65535
ExifImageWidth 800
ExifImageHeight 600
HasThumbnail true
ThumbnailWidth 160
ThumbnailHeight 120
ThumbnailType image/jpeg

right into the hoax bin

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Sorry of the delay in providing the original image of the lightning and the cross but...it took some time to get it.

It is obviously NOT the Crux constellation, but and the user who noted that a lightning of that nature should blind all the stars BEHIND has a really great point to me. Could the 4 objects be IN FRONT of the lightning distance wise?
Anyway check the metadata and let me know what you think.

P.S.: For those who are still interested, this thread is far from dead...

More to come...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Hi there! You are not late, this thread is pretty much alive on my side. It is up to you guys, I understand it is cool to get everything right here and now, I get the stuff from the direct source BUT I am not the direct source, so it takes some time.

The next image I will post is the cover of Nexus Italy which displays the triangle-shaped craft seen in Valmalenco...I am so curios to see what you guys will make out of it!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crumpet97

Very true, I believe the same. And let me add, when they come, there is always a reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
By the way,

After the posting the Nexus Cover showing you the Black Triangles, I just got permission to go back to the first image I posted here showing the Zanashj and...
will post five (5) raw images of that Conference night in Sondrio, Italy.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

use this in all the photographs: 29a.ch...
its easy to operate and even a tech peasant like me can use it
a good way to look at how fake a picture is
i already used it in the first one, and obtained results that indicated forgery

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

analysed and found that both the "stars" and the lightning was added in

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join