It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Great song

...I cry at movies if the acting and plot get me in the right way. To me, crying is an important part of releasing emotion.
Lots of songs make me cry as well, remind me of lost friends.
Not sobbing crying just gentle tears.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You probably have a better handle on releasing your emotions than I do. I’ve been disappointed so much in my life, I think I’ve built a wall around my heart, or maybe I’m afraid to let my real emotions show.

Don’t get me wrong.. I still cry, but it comes in its own time, and that timing isn’t always convenient. 😆
Anyhoo.. I enjoyed your story about Wolfgang and it brought a tear to my eye. Now that would make for a couple of great movie scenes.

Maybe you should consider starting a thread for true feel good stories. Heck,I might consider it if you don’t. These are the types of stories that bring warmth and hope to my life, and I’m sure to others as well. They also inspire us to do better.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: BoneSay
This just came on the radio and for whatever reason you popped into my thoughts. Be strong and you will get through anything...you have many years to live before you get to my age so even in the circumstances you are in it will change, just front it and adapt...an ex gf of mine once said to me "life is a long time" and I always remembered it. Me and her hook up for a pint or coffee often...she's the one I split with because I didn't want two kids with two mothers, we never fell out of love. [email protected] as you know, if you need a safe place to talk.
Love to you across the Atlantic in your current situation, now time for the tune, it wasn't the lyrics that made me think of you, it was the tone/music...stay strong.

Privet!

Thank you i appreciate much, you know < 3

Love back and i'll be gone for a while but things are good only not good the way i want them to be

Wait what have i doooooooone!, have i logged in to the wrong website on the bad internet? Ohhhh nooooouuuu

Now that i'm here, better post soem songs before i go back to the Gulag, see you in six months guys.. Have fun and be cool CCG, don't get banned because of dumb people lol

Time to post a few uncomfortable songs for some peope lol

Anyways back to the gulag to receive punishment

Spasibo

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It seems that ATS' resident Seer and my Angelic friend and longtime sparring partner has lifted up his skirts and has flounced off to spread his bovine excrement "predictions" on another site, GLP.

I was wondering why we had no 2019 predictions from him but no worries, I am sure that we will still have earthquakes in areas that have lots of earthquakes, floods where it usually floods, Pope still a Catholic and large ursine animals still going to be defecating in areas with lots of trees, etc.

Shame he never got round to posting those winning lotto numbers, though.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Blood is magical
Blood is life!

Blood is also the thing coming out of my knees and boobs because trying to silently sneak into my room with the lights out and slipping top of stairs all the way down while being drunkish and high

Suxh a wonderful life!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
It seems that ATS' resident Seer and my Angelic friend and longtime sparring partner has lifted up his skirts and has flounced off to spread his bovine excrement "predictions" on another site, GLP.

I was wondering why we had no 2019 predictions from him but no worries, I am sure that we will still have earthquakes in areas that have lots of earthquakes, floods where it usually floods, Pope still a Catholic and large ursine animals still going to be defecating in areas with lots of trees, etc.

Shame he never got round to posting those winning lotto numbers, though.

LMFAO!

GPL is that 'other' site where hurt ATS minds go to die, right... heard about that before

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Haha you nut!

I broke 3 ribs a couple of years ago falling down the stairs, the morphine they gave me at the hospital was good though!

Good tune choice above

Now get back to the gulag and sneak back here when you can haha
< 3

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Haha that forum site is awful, last time I looked it had 90's style website graphics and conversation crazier than I could even find amusing! He'll fit in well there lol.
I'll carry the predictions baton...
Peace and blessings to those who live in the light.
I predict great tribulations in the wider middle east/north african region.
I predict political turmoil in the UK about the Brexit vote in Parliament.
I predict more migrants trying to cross the channel when the weather becomes warm again.
Man, I'm a soothsayer haha!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
GLP is that 'other' site where hurt ATS minds go to die, right... heard about that before

Haha yes! Some crazy cats post there and you can get banned for almost any reason, no explanation, just banned lol
...at least mods on ATS will enter into discussion when you've been arrested for a posting crime.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Ah thank you. I may be a rough builder/construction worker but I've always been emotional. All the boys I work with know that and I'm their safe place to talk about things when they have problems.
Emotions were banned in my house as a child growing up, partly the reason I ran away at 16, and have always been passionate about listening to my own son's feelings when I raised him.

...a 'feel good stories' thread would be a good one

I bet many members have fantastic tales of when someone has been kind to them and made a difference in their life. May start drafting something now.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Looks like he is going down like a pork pie at a bar mitzvah over there, too.

I predict long delays on the M25, strikes by French air traffic controllers in the summer and that the Grand National will be won by a pink unicorn called Bob.

OK, I am not putting too much faith in that last one. So if that does not happen I still win, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Looks like he is going down like a pork pie at a bar mitzvah over there, too.

Pmsl!

That's a good one!
...French air traffic control going on strike? Your predictions are as crazy as the angel's!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

They always do though, every summer, like clockwork.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Haha I know!
The French are like 1970's British industry, they'll strike if a toilet at work gets blocked lol

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Yes - remember all the demarcation disputes? People were afraid to change a bog roll cos that was not their job.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It was nuts back then, still crazy now but with elf n safety.
School janitors can't change lightbulbs now in my area, it has to be done by an electrician, you know, simple strip lighting. No wonder the schools are skint.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Mind you even in my day (yeah, I know - July 1st 1907) at junior school they tried to ban us playing Red Rover and what was that other equally violent game - British Bulldog was it?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm off down the hill to town now, get some spuds for my bangers mash and baked beans

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Your friend sent a U2U informing people that he will no longer be posting on ATS....we'll see.

That site is crap.
ATS may have its faults and many of us complain that 'it isn't what it used to be' but its still head and shoulders the best site of its type around.

My predictions;
Theresa May will continue proving just how useless a Prime Minister she is.
Jeremy Corbyn will continue proving how much of a twat he is.
At some point somewhere something devastating will happen in the world.
CCG will at some point wind up some of our overly sensitive members and continue to antagonise our colonial cousins from across the pond.

A couple of classics for the juke box;

Despite Trump quite bizarrely trying to own this song which Jagger describes as a

"sort of doomy ballad about drugs in Chelsea."
its still an absolute belter of a tune.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Do you know what the U2U said? Hope he didn't leave because of something I said? Actually, that's not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join