It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey Cornish Guy, how are you tonight?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Hey back, good thanks, only just woke up 10am lol, having a lazy day haha.
Gonna read recent posts and count how many Trump threads are going on loll

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You are not intending to wind up our American cousins, by any chance?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with people? I'm talking about the #wits who drive with their fog lights on when it's pissing down with rain. Getting stuck behind one of these gits is like having a laser shone in your eyes.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Sorry about that. Perhaps we should have a Grumpy Old Gits forum?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Haha you nut!
Fog lights in rain is lame though I agree.
...I was going to wind up some US members in Trump threads but nothing caught my fancy so I've just been reading instead.
The Brexit threads have been more interesting seeing Scots whine that the world is so terrible. Sounds # in Scotland, my mates who are on minimum wage have decent lives, maybe they should move down here...second thoughts there are too many of them here already whinging that life is terrible.
I often say '# off back to Scotland then if it is so bad', one particular Scot in my local pub, he's a right whinge bag lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
What the hell is wrong with people? I'm talking about the #wits who drive with their fog lights on when it's pissing down with rain. Getting stuck behind one of these gits is like having a laser shone in your eyes.

I have a whole list of driving complaints so no apology necessary. My number 1 gripe is roundabouts - the whole purpose is to keep traffic moving, one at a time. But because people can't drive properly, that doesn't happen.

Honestly, if i had a ray gun mounted on the front of the car, we would have no population issues in the UK.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

If I had one of those we would not really have a population.

I don't get your grump about roundabouts?

Audi drivers - the new BMW drivers. Especially those driving A3's - the cockwombles.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ray guns on cars lmao!
I can't drive anymore because I have blackouts but it is funny as # listening to whoever is driving me to work shouting at other drivers. Scary too, one guy 'old Pete' doesn't anticipate hazards at all, I put my foot on an imaginary brake loads of times when he is driving.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Flavian

Audi drivers - the new BMW drivers. Especially those driving A3's - the cockwombles.

When finally starting to feel some love for that Audi and then come to ATS for a quick visit and..

In my defense i did not chose to have an Audi, it was chosen for me and well...

πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
edit on 29-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Lol, I don't think the car makes the driver.
...i'm not a driver now though so I know nothing haha

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Lol, I don't think the car makes the driver.
...i'm not a driver now though so I know nothing haha

Seriously i don't get the issue with audi drivers, i drive normally in whatever car i drive, i think this is more about culture stuff in other countries but who knows. i don't feel any different than when i had my old beaten up and dying Beetle

Wanted this one so badly that i could not stop talking about it

And of course i got the complete opposite lmfao, i should have talked non stop about Audi cars and would be driving a Charger right now.. but dumbed down on this

Got this one instead 🀨

Dont mean to sound bad at all, i know it is expensive and i did not even deserve it to be honest. Would have been happy with a 10 year old car or something like that, i did not need a brand new car but i appreciate it because i know it is not cheap and all that and well i will not hate it even though i did not want it at first, i know how much effort was put into being able to give me this gift

Bu i just wanted a Charger so bad it hurt.. mfao

So far around here i have not been told any of the Audi drivers are xxxs, hope will never turn into one of those crazies ever lol

I did look on the web and found lots and lots of people saying the same stuff about audi drivers but i dont get it

i guess its a good thing i dont have an A3 lmao, maybe it will slow down the process of becoming a douchbag 😝

also had forgotten but just remembered i was told "charger cars are for boys"

seriously....

πŸ™„πŸ˜ 

edit on 30-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Somehow ended up on Dreams and Predictions forum, reading posts by a guy named angel of light

i predict that you can go anywhere in the world and there is a 99% chance that if you visit a grandma this will happen

was supposed to not go online talking weird stuff for a while but could not resist lol... so better logout now

Have a nice weekend guys!!

< 3

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I've never had a posh car like that haha!!
Never will, now I can't drive anymore...my favourite vehicle was an old Suzuki Rhino, used to take corners fast and get it on two wheels, was great fun.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just thought I'd pop in to say Hello to everyone....now guess what?....it's time for the pub!

Aiming to be in by 1am.....should be easy??

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: InTheLight

Hey back, good thanks, only just woke up 10am lol, having a lazy day haha.
Gonna read recent posts and count how many Trump threads are going on loll

Hey, got caught up with life so if you are still counting Trump threads, I guess we are meeting up at the same time. ha ha

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I've never had a posh car like that haha!!
Never will, now I can't drive anymore...my favourite vehicle was an old Suzuki Rhino, used to take corners fast and get it on two wheels, was great fun.

Lmfao well what can i do? Could also not turn it down but i really really really wanted a Charger, even if it was 10+ years old i would not have cared at all, but nothing happened that way as usual, oh well... I love old cars even more, as never thought about having anything newer like that or like you said "posh" lmao, it just happened πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I looked up the Rhino, i can only imagine how it must feel to drive it.. it looks made just exactly for how you used it lol, i know places around here were it would be the exact car to drive and have lots of fun. No cars from that brand or similar around here though, but Jeep tons of them, at least i have not seen the ones like what you had, and too bad because it looks just like the thing for me lol

Today was with my friend whose dad plays lots of great stuff and we played up a few songs from Radiohead, from 2007 i think. That entire album 'In Rainbows' is great, like depressive all of it but great in so many ways, i love it

Anyways this one song i have a question about

Only one thing i did not get, that thing about "You got the light you can feel it on your back.. The light you can feel it, on your back" almost at the end, what does that even mean? Is like a British thing?

Looked around the web and nothing found, completely lost right now πŸ§πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

edit on 2-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If you guys ever wonder about how i sound when i go out and things go crazy out of control here you go... LMFAO!

Spanish can also be hard if you don't have your mind set and have to translate in real time, it becomes like a dumb thing when i don't even remember what words to say, then it slows me down and sounds like this... And drinks did not help to sound nice and stuff lol

drive.google.com...

"Can i go to your house? I'm 2 minutes away" What i said

And a bit later i forgot the language.. entirely..

drive.google.com...

This doesn't mean anything, in any language known to mankind lmfao, i don't even..

Too bad, i need to stop being foolish for real i know

I'm shameless lmfao, but hope this all thing will go away soon

P.S. I hate the sound of my voice lol, i wonder if people usually are aware that they sound different than how they hear themselves in their own minds

edit on 2-12-2018 by BoneSay because: english terrible english, sorry

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join