It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Today i found out these things exist

Sooo beautifully ugly, how to resist? Must.Have.One.... πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ˜

Now asking my friends in the US how to get one ugly cat like that one... LMFAO!!!!! πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

edit on 8-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

πŸ˜œπŸ‘§πŸΌπŸ€·

I liked that! Pity I can't understand the lyrics though haha.
Good to see you back, that cat is like the ugliest in the world lol, I'll stick with my Molly a standard tabby. ☺

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: BoneSay

πŸ˜œπŸ‘§πŸΌπŸ€·

I liked that! Pity I can't understand the lyrics though haha.
Good to see you back, that cat is like the ugliest in the world lol, I'll stick with my Molly a standard tabby. ☺

But doggy cat so ugly it needs love, lots and lots! already have a weird Chihuaha so they may even get along in their weirdness lmfao

Sorry i was going to post the lyrics but i always thought that for songs like that ii is better to just listen to the music and voice even if can't get what they are saying. I love lots of songs in other languages i can't even figure out lol

Like a love this song by an italian singer from the 70's or 80's or so but i don't have a clue what she sings about, i never looked it up because i don't want the magic to be gone if it turns out to be about dumb stuff, but i love the way she sings, and how it makes me feel so i will always keep it that way

Also i'm evil so there's that

IC3PEAK has dark lyrics, talking about suicide and other stuff, depression and oppression and such, but i love their music very much

Could not find a translation good enough online but i'll try to get a good one soon, only google translate stuff out there but bad

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
That was gorgeous as well, true what you say about the voice as magic on its own. Same with the Russian track.

Get that ugly cat haha, I want a Maine Coon cat so I can walk it on a leash through town haha

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

That was gorgeous as well, true what you say about the voice as magic on its own. Same with the Russian track.

Get that ugly cat haha, I want a Maine Coon cat so I can walk it on a leash through town haha

Problem with translation is meaning get lost a lot, i have tried before but i can't find the right words to explain what the feeling the song had and it turns lame and boring instead, it is hard to write it on other language and express the same feelings, so i don't try anymore :/

I don't know if i'll have one but that one looks a lot like those egyptian hairless cats lmfao, and with those weird big yellow eyes even more, i love it hahaha

Pretty sure maine coon cats are not cats, are evil gods from gone times in cat form lmfao

But they are beautiful for sure < 3

Once you have one and can walk in on the street you better train him to act like a Lynx cat lmfao, i'm sure people around will love to try and pet him

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
You speak 3 languages though! ...one day I'll stop procrastinating and learn Spanish...one day lol

Evil god cats haha love it! πŸ˜‚

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

You speak 3 languages though! ...one day I'll stop procrastinating and learn Spanish...one day lol

Evil god cats haha love it! πŸ˜‚

I had edited past comment but worth saying again lmao

Once you have one maine coon and can walk in on the street you better train him to act like a Lynx cat lmfao, i'm sure people around will love to try and pet him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡

I hope one day i'll learn french, or italian, or german even.. That would be great, but i ask the other worldly gods and they say not to hold my breath on that.. maybe they have same opinion for you lol

I'ts cool to know other languages but truly i don't even know how it happened lmao, at least not for english, this one i don't even know, i was terrible bad only 2 year ago but suddenly i just kind of had a breakthrough and started really getting it like this, before i had to translate or constantly ask for help to fix all the mistakes, i don't even know now how it came to be lol but so cool the day i realized it was for real

I went to brasil a couple years ago, it was a different language but spanish helped a lot, some of the things they say sound like spanish and i learned a bit about portuguese but not enough for conversation, i forgot all of it now, it was only a few months and not really enough talk with brazillians so i lost all of it a few months after leaving

It's so cool to learn new languages, i think you should try it, also you have friends from other countries in Europe with different languages, that helps a lot, that's also how i actually ended up with English lol

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Maybe when Molly dies I'll get one, she's my cat love of my life right now, she even follows me into town haha.
...language gods yes, they are not helping me!
πŸ˜‚

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Maybe when Molly dies I'll get one, she's my cat love of my life right now, she even follows me into town haha.

Hope that will be many many years from now.. i can't handle the thought of that happening, but we know eventually it must πŸ˜”

...language gods yes, they are not helping me!
πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'm on borrowed time, she's shared a space with me for 12 years now so maybe another 8 if I'm lucky.
Never taken her to a veterinarian, she's been healthy as #, she's a street cat, proper tough.
She came home with some nasty rat bites a few years ago and I washed her wounds then wrapped her in a blanket so she could recover, the wounds healed nicely and a few days later she was out again lol
...I'll be devastated when she dies though, she knows all my secrets, she knows when I'm sad and rubs her head into me...I'll be a mess when she dies for sure.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ah man! You should know by now you don't own a cat, the cat owns you.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Haha we have a battle of wills, if she's demanding with her meows then I tell her to # off and catch a mouse lol
EDIT
She's curled up in my chest in bed right now, cats rock.
edit on 8-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Haha I'd love a new car! Not that I can drive anymore but new things are always nice.
I've been away for a few days, visiting my mother for her birthday, nightmare 8 hour train ride from hell though coming back lol, there was a shuttle bus service between a couple of stations due to work on the train tracks, and I was pointed to the wrong bus, ended up miles away from where I needed to be, on my return to the correct train station I had missed my train!

I got stopped by a ticket inspector on the train I jumped on and he wanted to fine me Β£80 for being on the wrong train, I told him to go # himself and call the cops because I wasn't giving him my name or anything if he wasn't a cop, and he would not be able to kick me off the train without physical violence.
I also told him the missed train was with the same company so they have suffered no actual loss as there were plenty of seats, so if they want cash from me they'll have to go through the civil court system and sue me.
He pissed off then, knew I knew my rights...jumped up little prick in a suit.

Ohh how cool, how did it go? Visiting your mom? I can tell about the stupid stuff with people that are on a power trip ha ha, i will definitely be thrown out after breaking the guy's nose lmfao. I can't handle people that think they can direct you or stuff like that, even with cops to be honest, i hate the feeling, i don't have to respect them if they don't respect me and they arrive with bad attitude already so it just raises hell

Hope you had a great time with your mom
< 3

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Watch out for rat bites - they get infected with all sorts and cats can go downhill from them pretty quickly. If they start to swell up it can be bad news real quick without treatment.

Two of ours lived to 20. We attract strays!

We had an RSPCA rescue cat that was described as "shy". yeah - right - was actually semi feral and hid behind the sofa for 6 months hissing at us and we never saw him - only came out from behind the sofa when we went to bed. One hot night in august we left a window just ajar - Carl pushed it open and was away. Thought we'd never see him again. Then he started coming to the back door and we fed him every evening. Now he comes when we call him.

We got another rescue cat - before Carl showed up again. Lots of hissing at first but now Carl has had a word with Monty and he has stopped going mental at the cat flap when Carl comes for his food.

Carl used to run away when we opened the back door but now he just sits there meowing and comes right up close. We see and hear more of him now than when he was indoors. No sign of him wanting to come in but hopefully a matter of time. Still won't let us touch him but every day he's getting more friendly. He must have had a hard time but we are winning his trust. Bless them.

No, you do not own cats. We are more like "staff".

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I had a lovely time with my mother, thank you < 3

I am like you, the black sheep of my family who ran away from home aged 16.
My 4 siblings get really jealous because I'm the 'baby' of the family and still my mother's 'blue eyed boy' who can do no wrong lol

...and 'authority' haha yes, I've always had a problem with being told what to do by anyone, even in school I preferred to get the cane on my hand than back down, and even then I eyeballed the teachers while they were caning me, never ever showing that it hurt. I'll argue with the wrong cop one day and it will be the death of me lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Haha cool story mate

I was careful with watching Molly after cleaning her rat bites up, if her 'mood' had changed then I would have gone to the vet in a heartbeat, but some antiseptic wash and rest she was fine again.
She's semi feral, in summer she doesn't even come inside so I built her a kennel to be able to leave food for her which the seagulls couldn't get to. They are thieving bastards in my parts.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Bless Molly.

We put a cat box with his blankets in the greenhouse and he is sleeping in there. He wants to be outdoors but he does look at us wistfully now and again so in time he may venture in.

Now we also have yet another stray whose just turned up who we are feeding outside. We really do attract them. Gizmo, Jones and Muffett all just turned up as strays, gone now but all had long happy lives.

Last Xmas Muffett (she was 20) was on her last legs but we had booked a cottage in Wales for a weeks break. Rather than put her in the cattery we decided to put her in the car and took her with us on her hols. She got to see the sea and had her turkey by the fire. She had a great time. Days after we got back, she went. So glad we did that cos she would have probably died in the cattery cos she hates it.

Just put Monty's Xmas collar on. Has bells. Had to take it off cos he hated it. You could hear him running about the house. He gave us one of those "you will pay for this outrage" looks.

Never been without cats - a home without a cat is just a house.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Aw bless Muffett! What a beautiful story man, a pre-retirement holiday with you...20 is a good age!
Molly is the same with collars so I only tried once, absolutely insane clawing at it layed on the floor with her back feet, never seen a cat so traumatised, I felt awful so she is always collar free.

...you are right, a house without a cat isn't a home, I've always had one mooching around my place, even when I was 17 in some crappy bedsit. I'll be devastated when she goes, that's a fact, real grief same as losing a human friend, I'll sob and everything, I've lost 3 cats in my personal life, Molly is my 4th, had her 12 years I think now, she turned up at my friends cattery in the moors, all missing fur and skinny as a rake.

They always take strays in at her cattery, maybe they here the other cats from outside, maybe people dump them outside, but my friend will never turn a stray away. Pays for vet bills and feeds them up until she can find a nice home for them.
She rang me up straight away knowing I'd lost my 'Buttermilk' recently in horrible circumstances, I said yes in a heartbeat, poor missing raggedy arse street cat seemed perfect for me, two hard luck stories lol.
...it was the right move, me and Molly connect better than any cat I've known - She knows if I come in steaming drunk and gives me "I disaprove" looks haha.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Every cat has a different personality.

Monty's Xmas collar was a Santa special with lots of bells. Muffett hated it too. We got her a Santa coat as well one year. That did not go down at all well either.
edit on 10-12-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
People will think I'm being sexist or whatever lol, but I think of women like cats, and men like dogs.
A cat will chose if she wants to be part of your life, but throw a dog a bone and he'll just keep his tail wagging.
I've only ever had female cats though so it may influence me haha.

PMSL at the Christmas jumper for Muffett!! No way Molly would let me do that, I'd need welding gloves!
...I love the name Muffett, I shall remember that and my next cat will be called that. Hopefully a few more years to go though

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join