It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: BoneSay
"Eyes don't lie" haha I imagined you older than me giving me wise words, you're so right!
Interesting about the feminine family names, must be same with my Czech and Slovakian friends now I notice, still learned something new.

checked and rules are similar, there are also more complex naming forms but in general yes feminime always uses the 'a' at the end

In America is hard to call people by their last name when you have friends who are brother and sister, they have the exact last name, they can't tell which person are you talking to and it lead to dumb funny moments back in middle school, with twins friends i met lmao

Also a funny thing here in Mexico Yuri is a girls name instead of a boys name, so weird as i have a friend named Yuri and every time i call for her and say her name can't avoid feeling she's a pretty boy... LMFAO!!! Have not said anything about it however, would be even more weird after lol

Molly is cool also 😄, waa going to name her Anya but then i heard the song Polly by Nirvana and liked the name a lot, what made you chose Molly?

ATS usual politic threads be all like

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! 💜💜💜💜

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! 💜💜💜💜

Hahahaha!

Your cartoon choice is too cute!

Good enough weekend had here and did as little as possible to pass for a productive human, work in a few hours.

I don't prefer to argue or debate or whatever. I'm more of a "I'll do me, you do you" type of person...
I don't think we can change each other's opinions anyway, really.

edit on 26-11-2018 by TNMockingbird because: stoopid quote thingy is uncooperative at times!

edit on 26-11-2018 by TNMockingbird because: X 2

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Languages are interesting aren't they

Molly just popped in my head lol but I call her moll molls now, crazy street cat disappears for days but always comes back, follows me down into town sometimes haha, like a dog would.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Molly just popped in my head lol but I call her moll molls now, crazy street cat disappears for days but always comes back, follows me down into town sometimes haha, like a dog would.

There you are!

Have a safe day at work you clumsy one...geez, we'll be having to wrap you in bubble wrap like a football player soon...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Hahahaha!

Your cartoon choice is too cute!

Good enough weekend had here and did as little as possible to pass for a productive human, work in a few hours.

I don't prefer to argue or debate or whatever. I'm more of a "I'll do me, you do you" type of person...
I don't think we can change each other's opinions anyway, really.

i usually avoid arguments but some times i can't specially when people lie shamelessly.. feel like grabbing them by the ankles, turning them upside down and wait until their head turns purple lmfao

Love her cartoons, she's so funny 😜

edit on 26-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

There you are!

Have a safe day at work you clumsy one...geez, we'll be having to wrap you in bubble wrap like a football player soon...

Now i have this image on my mind, can't get rid of it ... 🤣🤣🤣😁😁😅

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
About two years ago i wanted this very bad but i was not allowed to get them :/ Nice thing about living alone and managing money on my own is that when i found them yesterday i bought them even if these are two year old model, i still like them a lot and no one can tell me no you can't have them he he

Now back to eating frozen food for the rest of the week lmao, but it was worth it

Have a nice week 😙🤗

edit on 26-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Haven't checked in for a while, been a bit busy with various things.

Thought I'd grab a quick cuppa and see what bollocks people have been up to.

Some tunes to listen to whilst I'm having a catch-up;

Saw these back in '81....they were excellent.
Could tell a couple of stories about that night....but perhaps more suited to another time and place.

June Miles-Kingston the common denominator....a hugely talented person.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

There you are!

Haha you nut!

I haven't collapsed for nearly a week now, nearly did at rugby on Saturday but luckily was sitting down so held it together lol, magic drug is okay at keeping me upright but I am dizzy most of the time to some extent.

Had a lovely day working, guy paying for the job wanted me to mentor/teach his autistic son aged 16 trying to ease him into some form of work. Big lad, strong as an ox, clearly major autistic but we bonded well and show him something once and that is exactly how it got done.
I was in 'dad mode' all day to be honest, but we had lots of laughs and he was coming out of his shell by the end of the day, even picking up banter. When he thanked me for his day and said he enjoyed it I was really touched.

...I was sad when he said to me that people treat him differently because of his autism, but that he noticed I didn't. I told him he's part of the team, one of the boys, I don't give a # what condition you might have just can you do the job...and you did it well today lad.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
My son is 20 and he buys new training shoes as soon as they get a dirty mark on them, he's got the cash so fair enough. The bonus for me is he gives me his 'old' ones as we are same size feet. They are like brand new to me lol.

EDIT
He's just knocked my door and given me loads of clothes, took two of us to carry them from his house next door to mine!
I bet there's nothing wrong with any of them just he's been seen in them too many times haha, gonna take me ages to go through all of them later.
edit on 26-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Good tunes mate

I know the fun boy three one well, childhood memories flashback lol

...I haven't been up to much, work, watching rugby live and on tv, pub, mates houses, usual.
Found a backstreet pub selling all meals and all drinks for £2.50!
Full English with 2 sausages, 2 bacon, 2 eggs, hash brown, beans and 2 pieces of toast, £2.50!!!
I've almost stopped cooking now at home, for that price, free newspaper, and some pub banter it's a no brainer.

The landlord owns an expensive pub as well, minimum meal £25, but he's old school and likes the shady locals pub scene so he subsidises the £2.50 pub from the profits of the tourist scene pub.
He reckons it's the only way to keep the 'local' pub scene thriving and he's right.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I can't fault you for becoming a regular at that pub.

Old fashioned locals boozers are knackered....we're the last generation to drink in them.
Most young 'uns want the wine bars, gin bars, hipster bars etc.

Local pubs shutting has contributed massively to the decline in community spirit and traditional values etc.
And of course people used to meet in locals and talk cosdhit and slag the government off etc....all soon to be a thing of the past.
Truly criminal.

The landlord should be commended for what he's doing.

The plan is for me to have a couple of nights off, catch up on crap TV, listen to a bit of music, read a bit and talk bollocks on here.
Can't be arsed to cook and haven't had a Parmo or pizza for a while so guess I'll be looking at a couple of menu's soon and get something delivered.

Hope all good with you mate.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

We've lost loads of pubs over the last 20 years, the smoking ban and supermarket prices did the damage. The landlord is a hero, and to be fair there are loads of young people there because everything is £2.50, Sunday roast is £2.50, and it is a feast, beef or chicken.
He's old school like I said, he only works the cheap bar, he employs a bar manager at the posh place to screw the tourists and hipsters lol

Ordered out delivery food haha good choice!
I had gammon (real slice, not reformed) egg, chips and peas...for £2.50 when I got back to town earlier. I swear I'll hardly ever cook at home again now!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Ordered a hot shot Parmo, plenty of chips and salad and tubs of both garlic and chilli sauce.

Had just ordered it then got a couple of calls off mates seeing if I was out to watch the toon play. Forgot all about that but too late, and they are awful to watch.

Just listened to the Spedding Demo's for the first time in years.....forgot how different they are.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Haha feast!
Wow that is different, I've never heard that before, I think I prefer it.
...call me a heathen lol

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

My son is 20 and he buys new training shoes as soon as they get a dirty mark on them, he's got the cash so fair enough. The bonus for me is he gives me his 'old' ones as we are same size feet. They are like brand new to me lol.

EDIT
He's just knocked my door and given me loads of clothes, took two of us to carry them from his house next door to mine!
I bet there's nothing wrong with any of them just he's been seen in them too many times haha, gonna take me ages to go through all of them later.

Such great feeling being able to buy your own stuff at any time you can and want

i keep accumulating stuff i don't use anymore lol, think may have to pay a visit to salvation army or whatever lmao

Your son is great in that aspect, I can't part with my stuff, so many memories and i just keep things then look at them and remember so many things so I can't just let them go, how simple.. lmfao!!

i use to steal my mom's clothes all the time once i got her height lol, now i would look ridiculous in them but at that time yes i think i used lots of her stuff, more or less same body and so on like your son and you

It's cool since you don't have to worry about nice clothes, he provides and you can't avoid the trouble of shopping around

edit on 27-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Honestly it's great lol he wouldn't want my old clothes!
...I like his old clothes though!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Honestly it's great lol he wouldn't want my old clothes!
...I like his old clothes though!

lmao, since he a sports guy he must have great clothes, i remember when you asked about why i had a zillion stuff just hanging there when i posted that picture of Polly lmao. i bet he has great stuff, "One for each day of the year" you said.. Close, but not true, it is actually two for each day... LMFAO!!!

Sent a message to your ats inbox

edit on 28-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Haha yes, he has great clothes. I've gone through the pile I got the other day and there is some lovely stuff, feels like Christmas lmao!
You and my son could be like twins with gazillion clothes haha, the only difference is he does a regular culling of his clothing stores...and I benefit haha!!!
...pop back here when you can.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

There you are!

No bubble wrap for me haha, managed 3 days work this week, well 2 and a half but all good, no collapsing lol...I've sent you a PM, just a shout because the 'envelope' icon never shows it anymore.

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join