It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Meeting Lifts the Veil?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The tunnel vision is amazing isn't it?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Damn. I ain't seen duckin' and weavin' like this since Ali or Sugar Ray Leonard.

...kinda impressive really.....if it weren't such BS.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

edit on 14-7-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I disagree... it's not BS. It's deliberate obfuscation, which means my OP hit far too close to home.

My Dad used to have a saying: "a bit dog hollers first." Judging by the hollering, I'd say someone got bit pretty bad. And it's really no use replying. They'll just move the goalposts, change the subject, toss out some more innuendo and lies... anything to keep the conversation from progressing.

But it's a moot point: the OP is right there for anyone to read for themselves, and there's not a thing anyone can do about it. It's the first post on the first page, and I'll keep bumping this for those who might want to read but are afraid to comment. I just think it's sad that I haven't gotten more actual feedback on anything I might have missed or misinterpreted. Just a name of a building and using American spelling on a British name.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DJW001

You mean we saw Trump take credit for the agreements the Obama administration got

And lie about how he got them to agree to increase it too.
What a diplomat.

You really don't understand do you? He didn't get them to increase it, he got them to pay what they'd agreed to in the first place.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Little insight into the world, everyone is the bad guy, no country wants world peace unless they themselves impose such.

I'll never understand the ideaology that allows an excuse for underprivileged for bad actions due to circumstance or situation that won't extend that same courtesy to the privileged. People are people, we all want what's best for us and ours and will use any advantage to do so.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
we are NOT at war with russia.
and shumer and pelosi, two of the richest elitist scumbags in politics, telling anyone not to go have a meeting is moot.
cnn-msnbc-fox-mtv-nytimes-post, etc telling anyone not to have a meeting is moot as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: AboveBoard

Perhaps we can agree that justice is all people, regardless of color, gender, age, or political affiliation, being treated equally under the law?

TheRedneck

Yes. Including Presidents.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

That's kinda my point. We are not at war. Why would we want to be?

Schumer and Pelosi demanding that Trump not meet with Putin could be seen as an actual attempt at starting a war with Russia, which is in itself an idiotic move politically. So why would they do such a thing? The only reasonable reason for them to not want Trump and Putin to meet would be to withhold information Putin has from Trump. That means they have been colluding with Putin, either directly or indirectly.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I included "political affiliation" for just that reason.

So President Trump should receive the same treatment as I do, right?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Russia is not interested in a good relationship. They want to destroy us. They want to destroy democracy in europe. They want NATO splintered.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
listen to Dan Bongino's podcast from yesterday Redneck

I'm pretty sure he is leaking info that's being dumped to him from higher info sources and his handler is the "producer"

www.bongino.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

People did, they responded by correcting the claims on NATO, UK and Germany. These were ignored or dismissed as lies despite NATOs response to Trump's press conference, Merkle's response to Trump's Russian gas claims, UK not granting Trump a State visit, Trump stating Boris should replace May/The Sun videoing the entire interview disproving his claims it was 'fake news' he didn't insult the PM and so on.

Not goading or being overly political, I hate May far more than Trump, just stating facts

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Apparently I do. Spent lots of time all over Britain and have many British friends. They live it and tell me. So, yeah, I know some things about British life-struggles and the silly royalty. I understand your wanting to show pride and all but am not interested in playing numbers games. How much does all that royalty cost you? That's a pretty complcated question that I don't expect you to answer. Keep that British chin up-it's okay to want to be proud.

I see, so no answer to my question of how many people in the UK went bankrupt in this or any other year from healthcare costs. Here's a clue: 0. None. It doesn't happen here. We have single-payer healthcare here. I had blood poisoning last year from an infected spider bite. How much did it cost me to get it treated? NOTHING. Why? I've been paying national insurance contributions since I was 18. That, my badly-informed friend, is decent healthcare.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Actually they made up claims on NATO. Trump's goal was clearly defined by him before he left for the conference. He achieved it. All the other leaders agreed to try to up their contributions to meet the 2% requirement. That has not been disputed.

But the amount in the NATO agreement is a moot point in the OP. The point was that the meeting happened, and a major point of contention was Germany's energy deal with Russia. All roads lead to Russia. Why?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It certainly is. That title can safely be applied to both sides of this foolishness.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Good post. Much to think about.

Don’t forget that there has been no investigation nor indictments of the Russians involved in creating the Steele dossier. These accusations alone have had more demonstrable effect on the election than any number of emails or hacks combined.

It is my belief that Russia is just a patsy.
edit on 14-7-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

just in case Russia launched those big ol' bad nukes. Strangely enough, they never did

Strangely enough they never did because we had those bad ol nukes too.
You recall the Cuban missile crisis? If it's only in vague memory then you should read up on how close we came to using them.
I'm really surprised how cavalier you are about Russia's threat to the world. I do not understand the support. It's like reading about a bunch of ISIS supporters saying how great they are. Real!y... Just like it.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Strangely enough they never did because we had those bad ol nukes too.

Yes, it was called the "Cold War." I was there too.

You recall the Cuban missile crisis? If it's only in vague memory then you should read up on how close we came to using them.

Yes, I do. I also am familiar with Nazi Germany during WWII... had two uncles fighting in that war. I guess we shouldn't be allying with Germany in NATO, right?

Times change. I prefer not to go back to the Cold War. I'm not sure why you do. Those radiation-proof desks are worn out.

I'm really surprised how cavalier you are about Russia's threat to the world.

That's what happens when hysterical people make hysterical comments over and over across a long expanse of time. People tend to get acclimated to them. I wouldn't describe myself as "cavalier," however, more like "unconvinced." If you really want to convince me, show me the whole truth about Russia, including Clinton's ties to them.

Otherwise, you're just screaming hysterical comments.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join