It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pasteur's Germ Theory Is Wrong

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here is a good article concerning a relevant issue. Someone should start a thread on this. It is good evidence to show people what is going on. medicalxpress.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha
There is no point. No rational discussion can be had here.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
While I agree with that article, it has no bearing on magical multi-cellular parasites that magically change into single cell bacteria that then change into virus and lastly into fungus.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: one4all
Wow you are getting desperate aren't you huh.....lol....you are doing this intentionally ...tis ok....lol...nope pleomorphic bacteria do not morph into parasites they are CARRIED INTO THE HUMAN BODY BY PARASITES......no pal you did not trap me

Desperate about what? We are having a discussion, not competing for a Nobel prize.

Ok, that was a typo, I meant to write yeast/fungi instead of parasites.

phosphotyrosine is as I postulated the remains of the mass of the pleomorphic bacteria that has shed said mass is detectable and it seems to me this is exactly how it is done by identifying this indicator chemical...

Before you said bacteria changes into yeast/fungi, but now you said that bacteria sheds mass and those remains are phosphotyrosine. Hulda Clark doesn't think the same, she said phosphotyrosine is a growth stimulant, a stimulant is usually an aminoacid or hormone. She never mentions phosphotyrosine is mass left behind by a morphing bacteria.

These are her own words:

The presence of Fasciolopsis buski can cause production of a very potent growth stimulant, called orthophosphotyrosine or OPT. OPT is the hallmark of all our cancers. OPT is made when a radioactive element, polonium is present along with the lanthanide, cerium, and the DNA of F. buski itself. -- LINK --

See? No mention of bacteria sheding mass.

.so give it up man Hulda named what she found and later science re-named it

Erm nope, the phosphorylation of tyrosine was discovered in 1980 by Ushiro and Cohen.

there is your answer and your definition of what phosphotyrosine does fits like a key...now doesnt it....lol...thanks man....

No it doesn't, not in real science.

Hulda showed us how we are all being farmed by humanitarian terrorists who are using our basic biology against us....yes it is like a horror movie when you grasp it all....and you pal are a real life link in this chain of destruction for you have been unwittingly indoctrinated via your bastardised albeit mainstream accepted education and influences.

Bastardised education? hahaha once again, slander is the tool of jealous loosers. Go afer the ball, pal, not the player (ATS rules).

Really you just posted 4 more little squirms on the big hook of truth...lol...and I just made sure you cannot get off so easily......now you know what phosphotyrosine is in terms of the parasitic /cancer relationship it is evidence of the pleomorphic bacteria actioning a change in itself and shedding mass it no longer needs or requires....this is soooo fun do you have more for me....picking your brain saves me time researching online when you finally begin spitting out usable data.

Well, I still have points 3 and 4 which you haven't answered. But please be more succinct, it's difficult to understand what you are saying among a continuous rant that at times makes no sense.

I am not sure you are on the rails here...seriously...I don't believe for a second you are educated above average...no way you could have made it through any type of post-secondary schooling or function in a productive research capacity with the way you think and present your thoughts in such a one-dimensional baseless way that is entirely dependant on the status quo you were taught to bow down to. Listen you play all the games you need to...I am tired of your childish insults and your lack of basic common sense you are underinformed and quite reckless with your commentary not to mention your lack of social skills as evidenced by your current commentary and its flavor....and you constantly and continously misrepresent the data of others as you are trying to again do with Huldas work.....you havent made a single point pal...none....zero...all you have done is try to muddy the waters...and that is not really unique or original....truth be told the entire topic is seemingly quite far above your pay grade....I think you are over your head and need to step back a bit and reasses your perspectives.I know you are trying to understand things and parse them into your current personal knowledge base but you are very vanity driven and cannot seem to get over the fact that your degrees are useless and are in todays world as valuable as toilet paper...anyone can learn what you have learned in 1/4 of the time you have likely spent if they choose to keep an open learning mind...yours is closed because you have absolute faith in your education and that alone makes you difficult to work with.....50 years ago your education would have been meaningfull but not today.....anyone can use a search engine and put together data now we do not need degrees and overly brainwashed nuts walking around retarding humanities progress with nearly every step they take......sorry for your luck pal but just like the con-job mechanics who are now SOL because the honest ones have uploaded videos showing everyone the Industries scams and just like Doctors are now being phased into an entirely new type of professional due to the internets impacts that have made them more communication based and less knowledge based because WE ALL KNOW that a search engine can do more than a doctors memory can do....simply put you are behind the times in your education attitude and acumen and to catch up you will need to begin to treat your online friends a lot nicer than you are quite obviously accustomed to doing.The people who screwed you and the people like me trying to help you are not critical factors we are what we are and you have zero control over that dynamic for both groups are above your head and pay grade....however you lobsang are the key to the future....those like you who are now holding the olde party line will be needed in the near future much more than the current system you support needs you today.

Lol...you agreed with the article but didnt demand peer approved proof.....lol...lol...lol...come on man give it up....we all know how the suppression tactics were forced upon us and its over now...of course you are not in the know about how you were used and manipulated for your entire life but it matters not for you have taken a stand and refuse to budge.It is after all your dime so spend it how you want to......archive.org... read the link and you will see the early practice TPTB had suppressing truths....their methods have not changed and now everyone knows how they work and have worked in the past.

edit on 7-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: rickymouse
While I agree with that article, it has no bearing on magical multi-cellular parasites that magically change into single cell bacteria that then change into virus and lastly into fungus.

There you go again intentionally muddying the waters either you are dyslexic and don't know it or you are being spitefull….and we can do this all day long if it helps you …..once again lobsang….the parasites we eat and bring into our bodies carry bacteria and the bacteria carry viruses....some of these bacteria are pleomorphic and are like chameleons...en.wikipedia.org... you even know the contextual difference because you are constantly referring to pleomorphism in the cytology context...when we are discussing it in the microbiology context.....lol...anyone else who google searches this topic will already find the path to the truth...your efforts to muddy the waters are non-impactfull….keep thrashing around you will only sink deeper into the truth.

And yes the mould/fungal presentation is simply another way this bacteria expresses itself...hence all your work and commentary is meaningless unless you are trying to confuse the facts and suppress the truths....complicating the issue will not work anymore....remember this is 2018...and we have real-time communication and do not have to rely on tainted published works or equally tainted Professors preaching untruths or 1/2 truths....and we certainly do not have to take the people who were schooled this way or their struggles to maintain their own status quo any more seriously than anyone else without their manipulated educations and attitudes.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I am not sure you are on the rails here...seriously...I don't believe for a second you are educated above average...no way you could have made it through any type of post-secondary schooling or function in a productive research capacity with the way you think and present your thoughts in such a one-dimensional baseless way that is entirely dependant on the status quo you were taught to bow down to. Listen you play all the games you need to...I am tired of your childish insults and your lack of basic common sense you are underinformed and quite reckless with your commentary not to mention your lack of social skills as evidenced by your current commentary and its flavor....and you constantly and continously misrepresent the data of others as you are trying to again do with Huldas work.....you havent made a single point pal...none....zero...all you have done is try to muddy the waters...and that is not really unique or original....truth be told the entire topic is seemingly quite far above your pay grade....I think you are over your head and need to step back a bit and reasses your perspectives.I know you are trying to understand things and parse them into your current personal knowledge base but you are very vanity driven and cannot seem to get over the fact that your degrees are useless and are in todays world as valuable as toilet paper...anyone can learn what you have learned in 1/4 of the time you have likely spent if they choose to keep an open learning mind...yours is closed because you have absolute faith in your education and that alone makes you difficult to work with.....50 years ago your education would have been meaningfull but not today.....anyone can use a search engine and put together data now we do not need degrees and overly brainwashed nuts walking around retarding humanities progress with nearly every step they take......sorry for your luck pal but just like the con-job mechanics who are now SOL because the honest ones have uploaded videos showing everyone the Industries scams and just like Doctors are now being phased into an entirely new type of professional due to the internets impacts that have made them more communication based and less knowledge based because WE ALL KNOW that a search engine can do more than a doctors memory can do....simply put you are behind the times in your education attitude and acumen and to catch up you will need to begin to treat your online friends a lot nicer than you are quite obviously accustomed to doing.The people who screwed you and the people like me trying to help you are not critical factors we are what we are and you have zero control over that dynamic for both groups are above your head and pay grade....however you lobsang are the key to the future....those like you who are now holding the olde party line will be needed in the near future much more than the current system you support needs you today.

Wow, another massive rant about me and nothing else. Occamsrazor is right... no point discussing with you. YOu seem more obsessed about me than the topic we are trying to discuss.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I digress and your retreat is accepted...nice tag-team effort to recruit some help from the Mods and rules....I am on topic and the cavalry is not on its way....massive rant...about me....more obssesed about me than the topic.......translated to Mods come help us we are in over our heads and cannot shut this poster up.I see topic related content in all my posts but in yours I see only orchestrated pleas for external help,likely a habit that cannot be helped.Overt suppression is a part and parcel of this topic in 2018....it cannot and should not be avoided...and this current state of affairs brings into serious question the validity of your education and profession ABSOLUTELY disenfranchises you as being any type of expert or carrying any type of weight beyond someone with no post-secondary education....you are a victim of the sins of the Fathers who came before you but none of us have to share your position anymore we can choose to move beyond the suppression and manipulations.....remember where you are ok....this is ATS...here we live and thrive on these threads.....you cannot remove the ability of people to include conspiracy level commentary no matter what forum you are posting in....that's how we all find the truths.....people can make up their own minds but both sides get to put forward their perspectives with no squealing for help from anyone else.Dont be so vain as to think I would spend time attacking you personally....lol....I am critiquing those who came before you and those who have taught you which yes in fact by proxy in many ways ultimately disenfranchises you.....and you can feel it coming.....so YOU IN RESPONSE CHOOSE to pick up a stick and try to beat your way past truths you refuse to learn.

I do not believe you have a constructive response to the content I have posted....I believe you have been given a chance to build a new perspective for yourself and now need to go learn more before you engage someone like myself on this topic again....and next time you can come back without needing to play the publisher/peer review controlled/proof card that no one really recognises anymore because we all know what has been done to the education system and anyone who has embraced it the way it is today.

Good day and good luck with your future endeavours.Heres to hoping you can handle the newage learning curve the internet has brought us all.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Why reinvent the wheel.

Why are you afraid to verify your belief? If you cannot reproduce the results, it's not science, it's religion.

Listen don't feel bad that I have ruptured your perfect world.

All you have done is make a fool of yourself. You are the one living in a bubble of unreality. I hope you never discover the folly of your belief through hard experience.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Dad part is deep down they know it's not true which is why they won't do anything to verify it or become a billionaire proving it to the world and making woke people.

By posting they keep proving they are willing to teach people, but refuse to do it in a way that can lead them to the crisis of realizing how wrong they are.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

I read the first three lines of your post and had pretty much made up my mind about the rest.

Needless to say after looking into it a lot further my gut instinct was right.
Conspiracy-fueled non-information (not even misinformation but nothing...)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Agreed. Great topic! People are just in the pockets of Big Soap. Little do they know, washing hands leads to dry scraggly nasty skin. Don't fall for the Pasteurist agenda!! Do you know who else constantly washed their hands? HITLER!
edit on 11 28 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Good day and good luck with your future endeavours.Heres to hoping you can handle the newage learning curve the internet has brought us all.

That is ironic bearing in mind that it is abundantly clear from your posts that you plainly cannot handle this yourself because you believe any old new age crap that you come across on the internet.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
people who believe this kind of idiocy - should be limited to " self determination only "

if they want to believe utter bollox - and throw out medical science - hey - dawrins awards await

but FFS - dont permit them to make thier idiotic descisions on behalf of thier children - or any one else

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Do you ever go to the doc's when something ails you or do you cure yourself by watching Youtube videos? Just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join