It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pasteur's Germ Theory Is Wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The germ theory of “infectious disease” is entrenched in mainstream medicine. The general public is programmed to believe alleged authority figures. There is hell to pay for enlightened seekers who try to share opposing views with the world.

We’re in the 21st century, but believe it or not, we have to rewind to the 19th century and start over again if we’re going to undue the harm that has been done and continues to be done.

People need to learn about the work of a contemporary of Louis Pasteur, Pierre Bechamp. Bechamp was a scientist who worked with live plant and animal tissues and discovered within them tiny indestructible, eternal bodies he named Microzyma. These Microzyma changed their form to become microbes if the tissue they were in became unhealthy.

Plant and animal tissues become unhealthy because of poor nutrition and exposure to toxins.

This is what we should be focusing on.

There is an excellent book that all parents should read. It is entitled Good-Bye Germ Theory: ending a century of medical fraud and how to protect your family by Dr. William P. Trebing.

If you don't read books, an alternative is to do searches and at least read articles on the subject.

Educate yourself about the work of Pierre Bechamp.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

I am on this like white on rice...many thanks OP....they are called pleomorphic bacteria methinks.Viva la resistance.
edit on 4-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Why should I trust the views of a chiropractor that was arrested for robbery over a century-plus of science?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Why should I trust the views of a chiropractor that was arrested for robbery over a century-plus of science?

Trust the data....lol...its hard to execute a character assassination on cold hard data....combine the data of Hulda Clark and Royal Rife and I SUSPECT that Mr.Bechamps data will jive nicely.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I educamactededed me on Bechamp. And on Germ theory denialism.

But I am missing those parts where Bechamps theory is working better in reality than Pasteurs. First, Bechamp had to work with "living" samples, which in itself isn't an easy task and prone to contamination.
Second, his theory is about the same age as Pasteurs, so you can not tell us that this is newer or improved. It is just another theory, backed up by far less reliable data.

I am not convinced.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

How does resonance frequency healing combine to immortal, polymorphic microzyma?

The first is a "treatment" based on soundwaves, the other tells us that those microzyma can transform into pathogenic bacteria.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

And there's over a century worth of data that backs up germ theory. So once again, why should I ignore all of that data and trust the felonious chiropractor?

This is like saying the modern evolutionary synthesis is wrong because a masseuse charged with rape wrote a book about Lamarck's theory of evolution.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

To be edgy and different?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I've heard that term "pleomorphic" too.

I've been researching this stuff for years.

The name Christopher Bird comes to mind as someone who did a lot of investigation and wrote about this.

Here is a link about it:

TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

150 Years of Hidden Knowledge by Christopher Bird 1991

Nexus Magazine April 1992

THE MYSTERY OF PLEOMORPHIC MICROBIAL ORGANISMS . . .

www.whale.to...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

To be edgy and different?

And per custom to this kind of thread, god or jesus or something like this plays a major role in "my opinion is better than yours and your devilish datas and your evil ways!!"

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

How does resonance frequency healing combine to immortal, polymorphic microzyma?

The first is a "treatment" based on soundwaves, the other tells us that those microzyma can transform into pathogenic bacteria.

That is PLEOMORPHIC not polymorphic.That is BACTERIA not microzyma.Pleomorphic bacteria ...which is carried into our bodies with its parasitic host via our food chain.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

And there's over a century worth of data that backs up germ theory. So once again, why should I ignore all of that data and trust the felonious chiropractor?

This is like saying the modern evolutionary synthesis is wrong because a masseuse charged with rape wrote a book about Lamarck's theory of evolution.

All published data is suspect....the peer approval method is a part of a larger control mechanism which is catalysed primarily to suppress data from the masses...and we all very well know and accept this today...just like we are now rejecting fake news force fed to us by the owners of MSM outlets we are also REJECTING the suppressions expressed within the publishing world and the written word.....we see it as a century worth of data interlaced with lies deceptions wild goose chases and outright lies and misrepresentations...so we feel it necessary to first DISENFRANCHISE anyone who pushes the party line irregardless of their so called credentials …we will accept the data we believe makes sense and is congruent and naturally patterned and we will reject all of the misleading suppression tactics.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Pff. Pleomorphic, polymorphic - in all this just describes the phenomena that Bechamp said he saw, the morphing from one form of cell to another.

And then he said that microzyma can turn into bacteria.

And now back to my question which you so conveniently ignored: ->

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

And there we have it. You don't actually care about following the data. You care about the data that supports your worldview. Even if the source for that data is someone that is wholly unqualified.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If I may, I want to correct your posting:

originally posted by: one4all

All published data is suspect....the peer approval method is a part of a larger control mechanism (..)...and we all very well know and accept this today...just like we are now rejecting fake news force fed to us by (..) special interests we are also REJECTING the suppressions expressed within the (..)posts of those persons.....we see it as a century worth of data (..)...so we feel it necessary to first DISENFRANCHISE anyone who pushes the party line irregardless of their so called credentials …we will accept the data we believe makes sense and is congruent and naturally patterned and we will reject all of the misleading suppression tactics.

(..) = something is removed which made your posting wrong.
Better? Better now.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Pff. Pleomorphic, polymorphic - in all this just describes the phenomena that Bechamp said he saw, the morphing from one form of cell to another.

And then he said that microzyma can turn into bacteria.

And now back to my question which you so conveniently ignored: ->

I dont understand your question....do you wish to know how resonant frequencies are used to remediate cells....do you wish me to clarify your confusion with polymorphic and pleomorphic.......or do you wish me to explain how we can use resonant frequencies to find and identify the pleomorphic characterisitics of these bacteria in their different life stages or conditions or forms which vary to determine that in fact they ARE pleomorphic,and how we can then use resonant frequencies to completely remediate these cells.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

And there we have it. You don't actually care about following the data. You care about the data that supports your worldview. Even if the source for that data is someone that is wholly unqualified.

I love this point in the dynamic.....lol....nope...you are wayyyy off base pal...I grew upon a farm and I learned of the parasite/host relationship every living creature on Earth participates in and I learned of the damages and death parasites and the bacteria and viruses they carry can do....I also learned how to prevent these damages...all from simply doing my chores and using common farmboy sense...….I watered and fed and cleaned up after the stock....whenever there was a change in their drinking or eating or voiding habits I NOTICED IMMEDIATLY and these changes always connected to health issues ..the eating and drinking habits drove the voiding results....if the animals ate or drank anything bad for them their manure immediately let me know....it didn't take rocket science to figure out what was happening to their stool when they were sick or to track down the root causes....I knew this when I was a KID of ten years old.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There is a 10 page PDF entitled "Exposing the Myth of Germ Theory" that is housed on The Homeopathy College - Birmingham website.

Here is a screenshot from page 1 and a link to it:

www.homoeopathytraining.co.uk...

The author of the book I reference in the OP is a chiropractor, and the sponsor of this PDF is an advocate for homeopathy.

Both chiropractors and homeopathy are underappreciated by mainstream science.

This is part of what is wrong with mainstream science.

Mainstream science is handicapped by being controlled by profit-seekers.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

In other words, pseudodoctors rely on pseudoscience so they can continue their scam. Can you find even one MD that refutes germ theory?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

If "pseudoscience" applies to anything, it's mainstream science.

I'm certain there are MDs who question the germ theory, but they do so at their peril. There is a medical mafia that deals with those who don't go along to get along.

See "90 Mysterious Deaths of Holistic Doctors."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join