It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pasteur's Germ Theory Is Wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

I don't need to read it. I have personally done lab work that proves that crap wrong. Bacteria do not morph into different bacteria. They are living organisms. E. coli will never morph into a mold.

It's a truly stupid belief in 2018.

The people who have actual knowledge are thinking about what microorganisms are harmful and which aren't. We used to just try to kill them all, now we know how harmful that is.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: one4all
A pleomorphic bacteria can express itself as a fungus...what are you talking about.....

As I've said above: bacteria is prokaryotes and fungi is eukaryotes. Please explain in detail how a cell with no nucleus or membrane bound organelles can transform itself so much and become eukaryotes. Explain this to me in detail before you start adding oranisms into this equation, such as parasites.

Bechamp identified this in a generic way and it was proven out by Royal Rife and others. Hulda Clark taught us where the bacteria comes from,parasites.

Hulda Clark lured thousands of victims to believe she could cure cancer because she convinced them all cancer were the same and that it was caused by a parasite in the intestine. She was a snake oil salesman, a scam artist who ironically died of cancer..... care to explain that?

Research pleomorphic bacteria...simple...I am not going to explain the entire process in detail here....lol...it would take way to long you go read it , everyone should learn this basic data,and by the way why don't you explain to me how this bacteria morphs from a bacteria into a virus which happens BEFORE it morphs into its fungal form unless environment suddenly dictates differently.

Hulda proved her theorys and she also proved that all of our global water supplies are intentionally being made with a trojan horse set of chemicals that break down into parasitic sympathetic chemicals in that these chemicals help set the stage for the pleomorphic bacteria to express itself in its fungal form.

Hulda and others have even named the parasite which harbors this specific pleomorphic bacteria and the exact foods we eat that it is found in.This entire chain of so-called cancers is completely stopped when we break this chain of introducing the food bourne bacteria into our bodies where it remains until remediated by us ,always being prepared to turn into its form we call cancer.To break the chain we either remove the bacteria or the chemical cocktail needed to force it to bloom into so--called cancer....as things stand we are assailed on all fronts by these specific chemicals by TPTB who own the pharma and medical industries as well as the chemical producers AND the companies who incorporate then market products containing said chemicals many times at a cut-rate price where they lose money just to get the chemicals into peoples bodies to nurture the perfect environment for illness and so-called cancers to develop if and when we get said bacteria introduced into our bodies....we go off like popcorn every day all over the world because of this intervention upon us all.

So we CANNOT REASONABLY EXPECT TO REMOVE THE CHEMICALS UNLESS WE ALL GET INTO RURAL PLACES FREE OF MODERN TECHNOLGY AND MATERIALS.....however we can REASONABLY expect that the parasitic source of the bacteria be destroyed before we eat the foods it is found in....and that we can kill said parasites and their bacterial hitchhikers ON A DAILY BASIS with ALL NATURAL FOOD BASED REMEDYS AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE FOR VIRTUALLY FREE.

Now you know...so stop trying to defend defunct bastardised by the publishing Industry controlled Peer Approval Processes so-called scientific results...they are incomplete and adultered and misdirected results at best....take this information you now know of and look for supportive data and join reality....which is approaching many many people at an unstoppable near-light speed.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Pleomorphism is real, it just isn't what you think it is. Bacteria will never morph into fungi. They CAN change shape though. However, they are the exact same bacteria, same DNA, it's just a different expression of that DNA. You are welcome to ignorance if you prefer, but pleomorphism as you believe it to exist does not exist.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Oh and Hulda Clark is a proven fraud who died of cancer while touting she had a machine that can cure cancer.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Oh and Hulda Clark is a proven fraud who died of cancer while touting she had a machine that can cure cancer.

Truthers know Hulda was yet another victim of the humanitarian terrorists who are trying to defend the now defunct reality you try to defend here...lol.

Proven by who...your co-conspirators...you can hold the status quo line for as long as you wish and as passionately as you wish but if you continue to do so it only evidences you are a born loser....because status quos are built to be broken not held on to.....lol...they are FLUID not concrete....lol...you wish to present a status quo based bunch of malarkey as if it were concrete evidence....lol...they are stepping stones to progress when nothing is being done to alter natural patterning.....peer approval equals staus quo approval which is NOT evidence based therefore you are a putz for even trying to argue your silly point of evidence.

You dont know what you are talking about.....yet you have a lot to say.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Pleomorphism is real, it just isn't what you think it is. Bacteria will never morph into fungi. They CAN change shape though. However, they are the exact same bacteria, same DNA, it's just a different expression of that DNA. You are welcome to ignorance if you prefer, but pleomorphism as you believe it to exist does not exist.

Whatever morph change....split another hair if you wish...it changes no facts...bacterial form or viral form or fungal form...lol...pleomorphism is exactly as I explain it generically.....in the context of the condition we MISTAKENLY call cancer.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

There is no bacterial, viral, fungal form. A bacteria may change it's shape from a spirochete to something else. It will never become a virus or a fungus. As I said pleomorphism as you describe it does not happen, ever.

Hulda Clark died of cancer because she is a quack. No one has ever or will ever use her treatments to treat anyone.

You do know what DNA is right? You do understand it proves very simply your beliefs wrong?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Whatever morph change....split another hair if you wish...it changes no facts...bacterial form or viral form or fungal form...lol...pleomorphism is exactly as I explain it generically.....in the context of the condition we MISTAKENLY call cancer.

You don't understand: bacteria changes shape (to better attach to different surfaces) but it always remains bacteria. It's like you are human, and if you change shape by putting on weight or loosing limbs, you are still human. Changing shape does not transform bacteria into something else. That's science fiction, not real biology.

Truthers know Hulda was yet another victim of the humanitarian terrorists who are trying to defend the now defunct reality you try to defend here...lol.

???what?? She had myeloma, cancer of plasma cells, I remember it said so on her own website!! So why didn't her disciples cure her with her Syncrometer? Why didn't her 'cancer cure' actually cured her cancer? Even her brother died of cancer after she 'treated' him.

There are dozens and dozens of different tests used to identify cancer, different ones for each different cancers and they include blood tests, biopsy, colonoscopy, CT scan, endoscopy etc etc etc.

Do you know how Hulda Clark diagnosed cancer? She only did a blood test. If the blood showed ortho-phospho-tyrosine she diagnosed cancer, as if it was a universal cancer marker. She said that one parasite in the intestines secrets OrthoPT and this causes cancer. At no point she gives a scientific explanation to clarify how this happens, she relied on unconfirmed witness statements.

But please, post here a list of all the cancer patients she cured, with each individual disease carefully recorded before treatment, including confirmation of cancer with scans, biopsy etc. Followed by confirmation of the disease gone.

Also show us the chemical composition of orthoPT and explain what it is (is it a protein, a hormone, an aminoacid etc). This is the only way you can show us you know what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

There is no bacterial, viral, fungal form. A bacteria may change it's shape from a spirochete to something else. It will never become a virus or a fungus. As I said pleomorphism as you describe it does not happen, ever.

Hulda Clark died of cancer because she is a quack. No one has ever or will ever use her treatments to treat anyone.

You do know what DNA is right? You do understand it proves very simply your beliefs wrong?

I said it presents itself as a virus and in other forms....so let it go you will not change fact ,ok...I understand you are trying to follow what you learned but you learned deceptions and they were buit into the research you follow religiously....it is what it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

You don't understand: bacteria changes shape (to better attach to different surfaces) but it always remains bacteria. It's like you are human, and if you change shape by putting on weight or loosing limbs, you are still human. Changing shape does not transform bacteria into something else. That's science fiction, not real biology.

???what?? She had myeloma, cancer of plasma cells, I remember it said so on her own website!! So why didn't her disciples cure her with her Syncrometer? Why didn't her 'cancer cure' actually cured her cancer? Even her brother died of cancer after she 'treated' him.

There are dozens and dozens of different tests used to identify cancer, different ones for each different cancers and they include blood tests, biopsy, colonoscopy, CT scan, endoscopy etc etc etc.

Do you know how Hulda Clark diagnosed cancer? She only did a blood test. If the blood showed ortho-phospho-tyrosine she diagnosed cancer, as if it was a universal cancer marker. She said that one parasite in the intestines secrets OrthoPT and this causes cancer. At no point she gives a scientific explanation to clarify how this happens, she relied on unconfirmed witness statements.

Hulda had no more influence over others or nature than you or I do ...no woman is a prophet in her own land pal.

A lot of groundbreaking researchers die of fast acting cancers and everyone in the community you are now participating in very well knows this as a fact....this is not your normal status quo....it is more accurate and reflective of your world ….this is ATS.

There are dozens of different tests we do not require which is the real crime here....lol....all the tests are doing is identifying different stages of the same process or life-cycle....there is ONE CATALYST FOR what we call cancer.

Hulda did much much more than a simple blood test....you only mention that because that is one test you connect to that is only one area of her expertise that jives with your one-track-mind that is over-focused on the manipulated and bastardised status quo from which you have learned.I encourage people to ignore your baseless attacks and go read and research Hulda Clark for she is s Humanitarian Heroine...…

Hulda did not have all of the answers but she was on the right track on causality which is what she focused upon and that is h0w she solved the mystery and simplified things for everyone....you and your waste of time wild goose chase intentionally misdirective tests and focus on symptomology in fact your entire profession has been run down the road of symptomatic uber-focus as you are led AWAY from causality...That's just you and yours though and thanks to the internet we are not captive to your misconceptions however we do get to freely parse YOUR RESEARCH and find the true answers ourselves...isnt the internet awesome huh.

You are quite obviously being left behind as the learning curve steepens.....I appeal to you to stop wasting your time following the status quo and begin to consider humanity above what you have been indoctrinated falsely to believe....your profession is full of so-called mistakes that were intentional misdirects and this is constant and consistant and you are all pawns.

I do not doubt aspects of your research as being representative of fact however just as Edison was managed by TPTB and Tesla was suppressed when BOTH HAS SOME COMMON FACTS inclusive to their research...from which TPTB could make a clean departure from truth and easily walk the masses down the wrong path.I believe that any truths or facts your research brings out are definitely usefull in provng what I say....I believe that the suppression is so embedded that you yourself could never use the data or facts with an open mind.....you may be allowed to discover and define certain facts but you are managed and controlled and the ways the facts you do find are used to deceive and mislead and are then published are evidence that you cannot break the bonds of the cerebral prison you are in without external assistance.
Just consider how YOU would keep this fraudulent ball rolling in terms of micro-managing academia and research and the peer approval and publishing processes if you were TPTB and things will become much easier to handle for you.....there are not that many ways and techniques and methods and templates and patterns one can use to deceive the masses.

But please, post here a list of all the cancer patients she cured, with each individual disease carefully recorded before treatment, including confirmation of cancer with scans, biopsy etc. Followed by confirmation of the disease gone.

Also show us the chemical composition of orthoPT and explain what it is (is it a protein, a hormone, an aminoacid etc). This is the only way you can show us you know what you are talking about.

Why dont you rough out the history of orthoPT from discovery to definition for us so we can all understand the basis upon which you perspective has been built...ok.

www.curezone.org...

When a pleomorphic bacteria changes its shape and size it can lose mass....where do you think this mass goes....how much of this detritus or mass do you think you would find in an area or organ of the highest concentration of morphing or changing pleomorphic bacteria.Hulda was a genius humanitarian and you are a minion and will remain so until you choose to free your mind.
edit on 7-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

If you don't read books, an alternative is to do searches and at least read articles on the subject.

If you don't read books you are more likely to believe crackpot theories. Euell Gibbons is proof that the healthiest lifestyle cannot keep the angel of death away. If the microbial theory is wrong, why has surgical sepsis* virtually disappeared since instruments started to be sterilized? Listening to medical cranks is extremely dangerous.

*Infections caused by germs transmitted by unsterilized instruments.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Let me be blunt: why are you giving people "advice" that can kill them? What's in it for you?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If you don't read books, an alternative is to do searches and at least read articles on the subject.

If you don't read books you are more likely to believe crackpot theories. Euell Gibbons is proof that the healthiest lifestyle cannot keep the angel of death away. If the microbial theory is wrong, why has surgical sepsis* virtually disappeared since instruments started to be sterilized? Listening to medical cranks is extremely dangerous.

*Infections caused by germs transmitted by unsterilized instruments.

If you don't read books with your BS detector on full power you are in deep trouble...and if you don't read books AND current online research and compare the two you are being intentionally ignorant....the Publishing companies have had the masses at their mercy for centuries many many centuries.....so only a tightly controlled level of truth is ever found in the majority of published work however there is always a thin vein of truth to be found in wildcat published works and published works found prior to the 1920s....by the 30s suppression and a global lock were firmly embedded.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

If you don't read books with your BS detector on full power you are in deep trouble.

And tirades against the "scientific conspiracy," the evils of modern medicine, and accusations of massive censorship in biological research set the BS detector on full alert.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Let me be blunt: why are you giving people "advice" that can kill them? What's in it for you?

I haven't given anyone advice that could kill them...I haven't advised anyone to do anything...and FYI were I to do so I would add a disclaimer to always work in tandem with your medical doctors when trying to treat illness....what you are failing to recognise is that not all of us are intimidated by degrees and mainstream status quos...when people understand the CAUSALITY of their illnesses they can make more informed decisions WITH their doctors.....remember it is the PATIENT MAKING THE DECISIONS HERE RIGHT....lol.....Doctors are trained to follow symptomology and look for symptomatic relief....not to seek out and destroy causality....lol...this is how rotten our systems and processes have become....so working with them has its positives and its negatives.

You cannot hide basic simple truths behind contrived technical verbage.Working with your doctor is important mostly because if done properly it will only reinforce what I am saying.....a doctor/patient supervised controlled replacement of pharma related drugs that treat symptoms with natural anti-parasitics and natural foods uptaken using liposomal carriers will prove everything out...you will not need the pharma which treats symptoms if you remove the causality of those symptoms.....

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

If you don't read books with your BS detector on full power you are in deep trouble.

And tirades against the "scientific conspiracy," the evils of modern medicine, and accusations of massive censorship in biological research set the BS detector on full alert.

The scientific community is comprised of normal good people ...and they are ABSOLUTELY MANAGED by TPTB......and I am talking global censorship in ALL critical areas.....catalysed by the use of the publishing controlled peer approval process which is the foundation of ALL of these areas.....you wish to engage to defend the men and women doing the work but its pointless because they are controlled completely by their bosses and their fiscal controllers.

Modern medicine like all other critical areas has been bastardised so the lack of truthfull progress can be harnessed to create fiscal black holes that the public keeps on trying to fill.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

*Sigh.* You can do real science at home, especially biology. Have you replicated Bechamp's work yourself? You can order all the materials online. Take good notes and photographs and post the results online. No-one will censor you. (Note: Bechamp's work, though discredited, is available, and no-one has closed this thread to cover it up.)

Looking forward to reviewing your experiments.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

*Sigh.* You can do real science at home, especially biology. Have you replicated Bechamp's work yourself? You can order all the materials online. Take good notes and photographs and post the results online. No-one will censor you. (Note: Bechamp's work, though discredited, is available, and no-one has closed this thread to cover it up.)

Looking forward to reviewing your experiments.

Here is a link for anyone who want to play games.
www.the-odin.com...

archive.org...
Here now you have some popcorn trails to follow ... please open your mind and learn how to properly learn...let go of your brainwashing lobsang.

By the way this is a semi-retarded way to define the causality of all illnesses....any farmer can tell you about the livestock/parasite connection...which is identical to the host/parasite relationship all animals on earth including humans are victims of.....we dont really need all of the wasted research.

History and science are riddled with the unavoidable truths of this....Alcohol is an anti-parasitic a medicine and this is why Roman soldiers were given an allotment daily it was to kill the many different types of parasites that they encountered during their long travels to different countries since they many times lost more men to illness during the journey to and from the battle than they lost in the battle itself and red wine reduces heart disease because the alcohol kills the parasites most connected to heart disease .......Fasting kills adult and some juvenile parasites of some types and the scientificlly documented increase in auto-immune ability evidences this ....a sweatlodge cures some forms of cancer and illnesses because it brings the bodies internal temp up so high it kills all stages of parasitic infection as well as cooking the eggs in your body......Camels milk also cures some disease and some cancers if it is taken from the bacterian camel that inclused large volumes of anti-parasitic plants in its natural diet....I could go on and on and on.MJ is the best anti-parasitic on the planet.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So, no, you have not replicated the experiments and have no intention of doing so. There is no point in book knowledge if it is not complimented by experience. In French "experience" means experimentation.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

. . . you wish to engage to defend the men and women doing the work but its pointless because they are controlled completely by their bosses and their fiscal controllers.

It must be excruciating for people working in healthcare to come to conclusions about the work that they do that are counter to everything that is of value and meaning to them.

An example that comes to my mind is the life experience of physician Suzanne Humphries.

She resigned her job in a hospital because she could not in good conscious continue due to hospital policy regarding vaccinations being given to her patients.

She is the co-author of the book Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History.

edit on 7/7/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join