It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some chemtrail pictures from today in upstate NY

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't know what you are getting at Billybob...maybe I missed a post or 2. That site talks about spraying pesticides and herbicides. Nobody is claiming that this doesn't go on (I don't think).

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I don't know what you are getting at Billybob...maybe I missed a post or 2. That site talks about spraying pesticides and herbicides. Nobody is claiming that this doesn't go on (I don't think).

one of the arguments of the detractors is that the equipment doesn't exist, and couldn't be hidden.
well, it does exist, and it's not being hidden, although they could have many more sprayers than they claim to have.

and why do the have the funny disclaimer? a bizarre thing to just write at the end of the page, don't you think? like when the jeffrey dahmer says to the police, 'don't look in the freezer, there's nothing in it'.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why the funny disclaimer? Cause it's the military, i.e. government, and nothing they do makes sense

Really though, they probably get a lot of questions regarding spraying and chem/con trails, so figured that would be a good place put it...I dunno though, send them an email and see what they have to say about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Well, ANOK, I haven't seen any responses from you of my critique of Carniecon's video.

Did I miss anything? Did Carniecon actually speak to some of the questions I raised -- or didn't he?

Like I said in the other thread your critique wasn't worth your time to write and is not worth my time to read, sorry...
Whatever I say you are going to debunk anyway, so what is the point?

[edit on 28/2/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What's the point of having any discussion on here if people aren't going to debate? What a boring world it would be if people all agreed on everything.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What's the point of having any discussion on here if people aren't going to debate? What a boring world it would be if people all agreed on everything.

I suppose it just depends upon what they believe. Whatever they are able to universally agree upon. No disagreements=No wars. For all of those military and government personell you have suchvcdisdain for total agreement between all people would make life boring. The discovery of universal truths will be accompanied by universal agreement if they ARE universal truths.

Just a thought...

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Anyone else notice all the chemtrail whacks are having some issues? "know way are they contrails" "its a conspiracy man... there gonna get me"

Wake up and smell the dictionary people! Would you like a side order of science with that?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well that's true but this debate is just going around in circles and getting nowhere...I'm tired of typing the same thing over and over.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Anyone else notice all the chemtrail whacks are having some issues? "know way are they contrails" "its a conspiracy man... there gonna get me"

Wake up and smell the dictionary people! Would you like a side order of science with that?

Yet again just like I said in my last post I'm tired of typing the same thing over and over....One last time.
No one thinks anybody is out to "get them".
That's not the issue here at all. It's not a question of being scared of anything. Just because you believe something is going on and want to discuss it doesn't mean it's cause you are scared.
If you don't want to believe, cause you think if you do you are going to appear to be scared, then you have an issue with fear of looking weak.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm pretty amazed of a few things.

1. people actually did some of their own research including the videos
2. they still don't believe chemtrails are real.

I don't know ANOK maybe its in our DNA that we are able to see through these illusions.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by joepits]

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It was just an abstract example, but I think "theyre putting stuff in the atmosphere to change and alter things" sufficiently translates to "theyre gonna get me".

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm pretty amazed of a few things.

1. people actually did some of their own research including the videos
2. they still don't believe chemtrails are real.

Maybe because the research and videos equate to The Blair Witch? Again I point out, that if you honestly think that simply because a contrail persists for a long period of time, it MUST be foreign chemicals of some kind, you need to pick up a science book, flip to the chapter on meteorology, and start reading.

dh

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Yet again just like I said in my last post I'm tired of typing the same thing over and over....One last time.
No one thinks anybody is out to "get them".
That's not the issue here at all. It's not a question of being scared of anything. Just because you believe something is going on and want to discuss it doesn't mean it's cause you are scared.
If you don't want to believe, cause you think if you do you are going to appear to be scared, then you have an issue with fear of looking weak.

Quite so, ANOK How I admire your persistance
I'll get around in time to answering Rouark's and 'streets snipings
They might provide an old-style mish-mash of 'scientific' theorising
But that doesn't really stand up against people's daily experience and perceptions of what's 'out there' or up there even

The observation of a replication of a Nazi or Stalinist genocidal and manipulative tyranny settling over the planet again is all that is needed
An understanding of the chemtrail and cell phone mediated control grid is an understanding of the many ways that the manipulative and hierarchical powers seek to control the growing awakening and participation

Actively exposing what our perceptions tell us is occuring with the establishment of the new world order, or the burgeoning and obvious attempt, is more about the rejection of fear

Spreading the message about chemtrails, or perhaps even taking up etheric arms against their impact, is a strong response to the whole deal

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Its not only that. It has to do with the fact that MULTIPLE FAA Officials have been quoted saying they were told of "weather modifcation" operations by air force jets. The fact that upper respitory disease went from 9th(iirc) to 5th in terms of leading cause of death since 1999, the year spraying is said to have began full blown.

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It has to do with the fact that MULTIPLE FAA Officials have been quoted saying they were told of "weather modifcation" operations by air force jets.

Hearsay.

The fact that upper respitory disease went from 9th(iirc) to 5th in terms of leading cause of death since 1999, the year spraying is said to have began full blown.

Much more likely that its "in 99 upper resp. went to 5th cause... it must be when the spraying started getting heavy". There are countless other possible explanations for the upgrading from 9th to 5th. New additives in gasoline causing more toxic vapors (this is a frequently discussed topic since the late 90's), suddenly more people were smoking cigarettes cus they started to realize how f**ked we all are.. maybe the world just became a much dustier place.

All Im saying is that when the "evidence" is purely circumstancial, to convey assumptions as undeniable fact is the essence of gullibility. As always, false until proven true.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
actulaly cigarette smoking has gone down steadily in that era.

dh

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by joepits
actually cigarette smoking has gone down steadily in that era.

Don't change the subject too readily, Joe
Lung cancer became a problem when the nukes started exploding, 1945 onwards Plutonium the prime cause
Respiratory illness will always be a result of a combination of factors
Not least depression/unresolved anger/vaccination history in the subject

[edit on 28-2-2005 by dh]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
It was just an abstract example, but I think "theyre putting stuff in the atmosphere to change and alter things" sufficiently translates to "theyre gonna get me".

So basically you're saying don't question anything because it might be taken as "they're gonna get me".
I don't feel personally threatened by the chemtrail project one bit.
I'm just arguing that I believe there IS a weather modification program going on with those who claim it's a hoax.
How does that equate to "they're gonna get me?"
It's your paranoia coming out here not mine.

[edit on 28/2/2005 by ANOK]

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I dont see myself suggesting anywhere that Im being paranoid... but if that's how you read into it..... ok.

So the US Air Force, using US air space (safe to say a cropduster flying at 10000 ft over russia would get shot down pretty quick), is trying to alter the weather of the entire planet? To what end? Blocking out the sun before the robots have a chance to become dependant on it? I think I saw that in a movie somewhere.

Can't be to try and slow global warming... throwing crap into the atmosphere would only insulate the planet even more. Maybe thats exactly what they want.. turn Europe into a glacier and all you gotta worry about are the Reds, eh?

Must be mind control. Yeah, thats it. Theyre dumping flouride into the atmosphere since the ungodly amounts in our water isnt dulling our senses and imagination enough.

Won't someone please think about the trees?!

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone, but when the ideas suggested 'fly' in the face of logic and reason, the whole theory implodes and youre left with a bunch of cattle who deny they ever believed it in the first place.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

i looked, but i couldn't find 'chemtrail' in the dictionary. go figger.

i love science.
it's great. you have a bunch of knowns, and a bunch of unknowns, and then you put them together and come up with theories. scientific theory is great. not as good as scientific fact, mind you.
so, what's the difference?
scientific fact is something provable. something with no observed variance, EVER.
scientific theory includes things like theories of gravity, quantum 'particles', alternate or multiple dimensions, wormhole or blackhole behaviour and nature, time, space, ghosts, hollow earth, mothmen, ufo's, curling, etc.

scientists. go figger. they's always thinking and cypherin', cypherin', and a'thinkin'.
why don't you disbelievers go after the big fish in the chemtrail truth pond. nice list of names at the end of this link. i think they went to science class.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by billybob]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join