It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some chemtrail pictures from today in upstate NY

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OldSquid

I'm suspecting that what you saw was the SR-71 replacement -- a Mach 6 bird that is reported to leave donut style contrails. Sometimes identified by code name Stovepipe. It begins descent to initial approach altitude while still 100 miles out. On another subject, I well remember the B-36. Grew up in Fort Worth and the low pitched enormous burrrrrr I'll never forget. If the '36 was moving away from you the Dopler effect would make the props sound more like a chorus of helicopters -- pat pat pat. Remember reading that a light weight 36 achieved 50,000 ft. It's amazing that the pressure shell was designed for that much differential.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
jy here in calgary ab and i work outside everyday .. since may ive seen chem trails over are city and every day just about from that time on its been geting worse why? i ask ???? and i do have pics and video of this ..
i wish i had my cam corder today . because it was a blue morning till i looked up to see a plane sprayin a line one end the ne all the way acros to the south side . i then turned around to see another plane sraying a line from the north side acros to the south side ... again this was a brite blue morning !

<< 5  6  7   >>

join