It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some chemtrail pictures from today in upstate NY

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:
apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Definitely a good, stable, strong read. True I could dig up a comparable list of university 'experts' that say crop circles are caused by Reticulans, but that doesn't make these people any less reputable.

This is the first submission to the discussion that would make me think there is some glue holding up the cards, however I cannot be completely convinced because Ive seen similar very good arguments made for the forementioned idea.

If 30 years from now, the industrial systems are the same yet the temps have levelled out, and the powers that be step forward and admit they started fixing things without telling anyone in the 90s.. well there wouldn't be much question there.

In the meantime however when I look into the sky and see the white trails, I'm not going to question whether or not Im looking at ice, because having been raised by a meteorologist, I know for a fact that's what I'm looking at. If I notice one that is green or on fire, then I'll raise an eyebrow.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

It has to do with the fact that MULTIPLE FAA Officials have been quoted saying they were told of "weather modifcation" operations by air force jets.

Hearsay.

www.unknowncountry.com...

"Mark, it's Terry Stewart, Victoria Airport Authority. Just calling you back from your comment. From what I gather, it's a military exercise, U.S. and Canadian air force exercise that's going on. They wouldn't give me any specifics on it. Hope that helps your interest. Very odd."

But he is just part of the hoax right? I mean its common for thousands of people across the globe to simultaneously claim to experience and witness a similar phenomenon that doesn't even exist right? Or maybe the government is behind it. I mean theres a lot of reasons they would organize and perpetuate such a massive hoax right? I can't think of any but I'm sure you'll come up with some.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by joepits]

[edit on 28-2-2005 by joepits]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
dh says:

"I'll get around in time to answering Rouark's and 'streets snipings."

You mean debate the issues?

You mean answer the critiques?

Discuss and attempt to refute the points we've made?

What are you waiting for?

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I still have yet to actually witness this "phenomenon".
When I look in the skies I see the same condensation trails I saw in 1995, which were the same as in 85. Like I said previously, if I were to see something spewing out of a plane (directly out of a plane, not clearly freezing and becoming visible a few dozen feet behind the plane) that was not of a normal color or contrast, I would be suspicious. Beyond that however all I need is a good pair of binoculars to prove they are contrails.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Definitely a good, stable, strong read. True I could dig up a comparable list of university 'experts' that say crop circles are caused by Reticulans, but that doesn't make these people any less reputable.

This is the first submission to the discussion that would make me think there is some glue holding up the cards, however I cannot be completely convinced because Ive seen similar very good arguments made for the forementioned idea.

well, thank you VERY much, because i researched for 0.014 seconds.

terms used:

chemtrails study.

Originally posted by apcIf 30 years from now, the industrial systems are the same yet the temps have levelled out, and the powers that be step forward and admit they started fixing things without telling anyone in the 90s.. well there wouldn't be much question there.

In the meantime however when I look into the sky and see the white trails, I'm not going to question whether or not Im looking at ice, because having been raised by a meteorologist, I know for a fact that's what I'm looking at. If I notice one that is green or on fire, then I'll raise an eyebrow.

illuminati meteorologist?
you see, with the web, a little more is needed before something can grab purchase on the constantly shifting sands of the internet.

your two last paragraphs contradict each other, in my oh so #ing humble opinion
. the truth is now, baby.... contemporize, dude! either 'they' are, or they ain't.

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

illuminati meteorologist

Huh? Yah lost me on that one...

Im not contradicting myself, just pointing out that I have seen no evidence to suggest that the condensation trails I saw in the sky as a child are any different than the trails I see today, however if one day there was a press meeting held and an announcement made that global warming was averted thanks to tropospheric crop dusters, and the aluminum particles or whatever they were spewing into the atmosphere looked and acted identical to ice, then I would be forced to accept that the wool was successfully pulled over the eyes of billions. Im a libra maaaan, gotta maintain the balance! melllooooow... mellloooooow

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
From the web site if the 910th wing of the US air force. This at least proves that the USAF is equipped and has aeriel spraying capabilities. We're are getting closer.

www.afrc.af.mil...

www.afrc.af.mil...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

illuminati meteorologist?
you see, with the web, a little more is needed before something can grab purchase on the constantly shifting sands of the internet.

this is a 'put-on'. i have worn the (tinfoil)hat of the extreme conspiracy theorist to illustrate how much 'purchase' any one entity has on the web. will you buy that?

i have never looked into the probability of the existence of 'illuminati meteorologists'.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
[edit on 1/3/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
From the web site if the 910th wing of the US air force. This at least proves that the USAF is equipped and has aeriel spraying capabilities. We're are getting closer.

www.afrc.af.mil...

www.afrc.af.mil...

I don't think anyone is denying that they have aircraft equiped for sparying of INSECTS...this is a far cry from the claims of people seeing high altitude military and passenger jets spraying chemtrails. 2 complete different topics.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ANOK says:

"From the web site if the 910th wing of the US air force. This at least proves that the USAF is equipped and has aeriel spraying capabilities. We're are getting closer."

Here is a link to another "chem-plane":

Of course, the "chem-plane" is a crop-duster and that doesn't have much relevance to the question the the government is secretly spraying us with Bad Juju.

So we can say that farmers all over the United States and Canada take advantage of peole equipped with aerial spray materials.

So?

No one is arguing that ther is no such thing as aircraft spraying.

Sometimes water bombers spray forest fires.
Sometimes different kinds of aircraft, from Agri-Cats all the way to C-130's, spray insecticides.

That's not evidence for any secret plot at all.

You're not getting any closer.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
From your Chemtrail thread OTS....

3. There is no evidence whatsoever of aircraft modified to perform some of the spraying methodologies that are proposed.

My link shows evidence not only for aircraft equiped to spray but a squadron of the USAF tasked to do it.
You OTS claimed there was no such thing.
Just because they were tasked to spray for bugs doesn't mean they would not be tasked to spray for other things.
It's just another of those Hummmmmm type things....

And what has a crop duster got to do with it? the 910th flys C-130H aircraft, perfectly suited for the job and an aircraft claimed to have been seen spraying chemtrails by witneses.

www.carnicom.com...

[edit on 1/3/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ANOK, don't forget about these two posts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-3-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ANOK says:

"My link shows evidence not only for aircraft equiped to spray but a squadron of the USAF tasked to do it. You OTS claimed there was no such thing."

I never said that the Air Force or anyone else didn't have people who did spraying. The C-130 program has been put up as a straw man by the "chem-trail" believers since 2000, long before you were even involved in the discussion. The government also has an entire fleet of spray bombers that it uses to put out forest fires, too.

"Just because they were tasked to spray for bugs doesn't mean they would not be tasked to spray for other things."

True. And just because you are a believer in "chem-trails" doesn't mean you're not a believer that George Bush is the second coming of Christ.

Just because I went to boot camp in 1962 doesn't mean that I didn't assassinate JFK the next year, right?

Therefore, can we assume that George Bush is the Second Coming of Christ or that I assassinated JFK?

I don't think so, ANOK.

One thing doesn't necessarily lead to another.

Now when are you going to respond to my critique of Carniecon's video?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The chemtrail believers and sceptics both believe in contrails, however persistant contrails are believed to to be chemtrails by the believers who have a number of theories as to their possible purpose. They also believe that such trails that occur in Europe and US didn't exist until 1998 or so. They also point out trail patterns and their occurance around storm fronts as indications of delibrate spraying operations.

The sceptics say they have always been around since we have had high altitude aircraft and that the persistance is explained by certain weather patterns which is why they often appear around storms. They believe that people notice them now because of the increase in air traffic. They also say the patterns are caused by aircraft flying in defined air corridors and holding patterns as well as circling military aircraft with the added effect of wind drift.

So the only way for sceptics to win over believers is to show that these trails have always existed and the only for believers to win over sceptics is to show that a trail is made up of more than H20 CO2 and unburnt kero.

Yes?

apc

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Pretty much... yup

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
omg why do u ppl think so much of these things?
i see em like everyday

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanWerewolf
omg why do u ppl think so much of these things?
i see em like everyday

You hit the nail on the head with that one.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
plz.. this is just airliners takin tourists to other places.
Next i guess itll be - why is the sky blue if air is invisable??

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by joepits

There are no pictures from these links...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join