It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Bleeding heart BS is what Liberals resort to when they have no argument.

edit on 18-6-2018 by DAVID64 because: emphasis on the "have"

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Bleeding heart BS is what Liberals resort to when they have no argument,

Round round round here we go again. Left. Right. Left. Right. No U. No U. NO U!

The game is getting boring.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Oh now you want to claim to be a Centrist?

We're going in circles because you only seem to be able to steer to the hard Left.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I’ve always had a moderate view n immigration.

I firmly believe a country has every right to allow who they want to be in their country.

I actually think immigration, as is, does hurt the US economically for the people in the country.

I've seen economic blight when too many illegals pervade communities.

I am not an open borders person, though not a fanatic over it one way or the other.

But my philosophy in life is causing no unnecessary suffering to any sentient being.

So on this issue, I am radical. The is unnecessary, won't work, and is immoral

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It's not my problem that these children were shipped around the world with Soros bucks to overload our immigration system. Feed them and shelter them on my dime while they are detained then ship them out where their legal Country can support them, it's their problem not mine.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Oh now you want to claim to be a Centrist?

We're going in circles because you only seem to be able to steer to the hard Left.

LOL. Hard left? No. Just a regular liberal.

The game you guys seem to play is attacking people on the left when they can't make a decent argument.
It's a childish and stupid game.
Why do you have a problem with me pointing it out to other poster?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
what does CNN send out some kind of hypnosis trigger to it's legion of Manchurian candidates and everyone just parrots everything they say everywhere all over social media platforms?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

But the administration has consistently said that the so-called Flores consent decree -- crafted during former President Bill Clinton's administration -- is what prohibits them from keeping parents and children together during these prosecutions, by limiting how long children can remain in federal custody.

Congress will finally be forced to fix the law. Trump will sign it. Then Trump will be the hero who fixed a problem he inherited.

Se n. Ted Cruz introduces 'emergency' bill to keep immigrant families together, slams Dems' proposal

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, on Monday announced a plan to introduce comprehensive "emergency legislation" designed to end unnecessary separations of illegal immigrant children from their parents.

The bill, an answer to President Trump's call for a congressional solution to the situation, would double the number of immigration judges to 750 and mandate that illegal immigrant families be kept together, unless there has been "aggravated criminal conduct" or threat of harm to the children, according to Cruz's office.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'm glad to see someone admit they can't make a decent argument!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

How did Obama let all those Central American Countries turn into such cesspools that everyone seems to want to leave them?

The mass influx of unaccompanied Illegal Minors entering the country started under his watch.

You were calling him out back then, right?

We need to make Central America Great Again. CAGA!

edit on 18-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Melania Trump speaks out against her husband's immigration policy

The First Lady said that she "hates to see" child separation at borders

www.harpersbazaar.com...

In a rare public statement, Melania Trump has spoken out against her husband, addressing the controversial new immigration policy at the Mexico border, which is seeing children being split apart from their parents. The First Lady said, via her spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham, that she "hates to see children separated from their families". "We need a country that follows all laws," Melania reportedly said. "But one that governs with a heart." Grisham added: "Mrs Trump hopes both sides of the aisle can finally come together to achieve successful immigration reform."

Go Melania. She, unlike her barbaric husband, has some moral sense

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Assuming congress can actually achieve something positive!

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm glad to see someone admit they can't make a decent argument!

I know what you are but what am I?
No u. No U! NO U!

See? You proved my point that you guys are playing this childish game.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: seeker1963

Must admit I got a chuckle reading how successful Operation Mockingbird was reading the dramatic faux outrage in the comments of the video! Also had pleasure giving the video a

Just audio with nothing to back up or verify where or when this audio was recorded. Sure has the tribe riled up though!

Yeah, and the NAZI tribe is riled up too in their usual hate

Yeah nothing to see here as usual.....move along.
Nazi comparisons is what low IQ Leftists resort to when real facts are presented to them.

Ad hominem is what Rightists resort to when they can't formulate an argument.

Something they picked up from the leftist. Now you made your bed, it's time to lay in it.

Or it's the other way around.
At least you agree that people on both resort to fallacies.

I do agree with that. I look around and see such division among us. Us here in this community. It actually makes me sad. It makes me sometime think that maybe Trump is better than us. Not because he exhibits traits that we can agree with or disagree with. But for the insurmountable task that he decided to shoulder. Whether they are any moral/immoral agenda's on his plate is of no consequence. The only thing that is for sure is that he succeeded in his endeavor against insurmountable odds, and won. He is more privy to..."this game" than any of us in this thread. From what I have witnessed, we have never had a President like Trump, that rules out he is going to be the same o same o President like the others.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

So you’re blaming Obama for what goes on in Central America?

Does that make a lot of sense?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

"Her husband" agrees with her.

This is not a Trump policy. This is the law. This law was in place before Trump became President.
If Congress changes the law, then things will get better. Trump wants Congress to act. He does not like the situation either.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: seeker1963

Must admit I got a chuckle reading how successful Operation Mockingbird was reading the dramatic faux outrage in the comments of the video! Also had pleasure giving the video a

Just audio with nothing to back up or verify where or when this audio was recorded. Sure has the tribe riled up though!

Yeah, and the NAZI tribe is riled up too in their usual hate

Yeah nothing to see here as usual.....move along.
Nazi comparisons is what low IQ Leftists resort to when real facts are presented to them.

Who do you think you are talking to someone like that? Trump!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It’s amazing that many conservative Republicans are coming out against Trump barbarism

We tried to tell you he is a barbarian and prone to uncivilized actions like this

Trump, believe me, will do worse if they let him. He would commit genocide if he had the opportunity.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just another fine example of how the media conducts mass mind control over the populace. Where was this discussion a week ago? Only after the media started talking about it non-stop does ATS follow suit.

So sad to see the media controlling the flow of discussion around here.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
No more cribs!!!

They’re just cages that make the children sad!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join