It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
All I have to add to this is...

US Veterans and US Citizen Homeless BEFORE refugees!

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am ashamed of being an American today.

I have been ashamed of you being an American since I started reading your posts. Common ground?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
To me the kids should be separated till the parents are verified. Ignorant people have no idea how bad the human trafficking at the border is. A few hours of discomfort to verify with a blood test is important. A lot of these kids are being sold off! WAKE UP!!!! To some that “cage” is the first once of security they’ve probably felt in weeks! Wake up people/kids are more valuable than drugs!
edit on 18-6-2018 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Blame Trump!?!?
For what exactly?
Forcing people to attempt to illegally sneak into the U.S of god damn A?
Or is he waving people in at the border only to trick them into entering and take their children...that the parents are intentionally putting in the line of danger.

Or is this just left over Obama garbage?

Must be the first one.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I wrote this in a thread earlier before it got shut down and it's directly relevant to this one:

What do you think would happen to you if you got caught sneaking into Canada? Guess what, you'd get arrested. Now, what would the Canadian government do if it wasn't one person sneaking in, but 12 million? Do you think they'd just say "Aww, well darn, it might make us look mean to detain them all, so we'll just let them get away with it". No, they'd be arrested and housed in a facility built to handle their numbers.

If someone commits a murder and gets sent to prison, you don't blame the government for separating their children from them, you blame the person who committed the crime. The United States takes in the most legal immigrants of any country in the world. Illegal immigration is just that - ILLEGAL... Just like tax evasion or driving without insurance. There's a reason you get arrested when you do those things, and there's a reason illegal immigration is illegal.

Anyway, this whole audio recordings of children crying is just desperate propaganda. Someone could just as easily get a recording of a child saying they're glad they finally have food and safe shelter.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

It's a shame they are separated but I blame the parents.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
We have people defending family's being broken up. Illegal or not people are defending kids being separated from their parents. We are heading in a evil direction in this country. Life is so short and people think this is "their" country. You don't even own your life or the shirt on your back. Screw all the racist people defending this evil act. Yea racist because deporting is one issue but to support breaking up family's is on another level.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: seeker1963

Must admit I got a chuckle reading how successful Operation Mockingbird was reading the dramatic faux outrage in the comments of the video! Also had pleasure giving the video a

Just audio with nothing to back up or verify where or when this audio was recorded. Sure has the tribe riled up though!

Yeah, and the NAZI tribe is riled up too in their usual hate

Yeah nothing to see here as usual.....move along.
Nazi comparisons is what low IQ Leftists resort to when real facts are presented to them.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Must admit I got a chuckle reading how successful Operation Mockingbird was reading the dramatic faux outrage in the comments of the video! Also had pleasure giving the video a

Just audio with nothing to back up or verify where or when this audio was recorded. Sure has the tribe riled up though!

Nazi comparisons is what low IQ Leftists resort to when real facts are presented to them.

Ad hominem is what Rightists resort to when they can't formulate an argument.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863
We have people defending family's being broken up. Illegal or not people are defending kids being separated from their parents. We are heading in a evil direction in this country. Life is so short and people think this is "their" country. You don't even own your life or the shirt on your back. Screw all the racist people defending this evil act. Yea racist because deporting is one issue but to support breaking up family's is on another level.

I take it you think people guilty of crimes should be able to remain living with their children and families, since separating them from their family is mean and all? You do understand what "illegal" means, right? They didn't go through legal channels to immigrate to the US in a legal manner, they snuck in with their undocumented family members. Sneaking into a country as an undocumented person is a crime in pretty much every country in the world.

Let me ask you this... Are families who legally immigrate to the US torn apart? Why not? Genuinely curious how you'll try to twist the answer there.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
You guys are going full on propaganda blitz.
I hope you're getting paid at least.

These kids are here illegally, they're being taken care of better now than they have their entire lives.

But guess what, they're not entitled to be here, and they're not entitled to our taxpayer dollars. They need to be sent home.

Damn right this is a full on propaganda blitz. Listening to the clips of pundits and commentators all over the MSM compare what is going on to concentration camps and other hyperbolic statements have taken things to a new level of bullsnip.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yeah. Lets not blame their parents at all. You do know it is racist to think that all Mexicans are the same color right? Why do you have to be so racist.

On the other hand maybe you are just upset because you were expecting a delivery and the mule got caught.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

If your going to deport the family why would you need to separate the children? The children are innocent and brought into this country. So what do they do send the parents home on one bus and the kids on another?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Something they picked up from the leftist. Now you made your bed, it's time to lay in it.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Just look and see the suffering your heroes are causing to innocent children with your tax money

Of course, I don't advocate putting children in jail with their parents.
That’s all in your imagination

No matter how you feel about the immigration issue, human beings should be treated with dignity and respect. It's just that simple.

In this life, all we can do is try to relieve suffering as much as we can, not add to the inherent suffering of this world that goes on.

Your department of human health and services is doing the best they can with the problem, including caring for other people’s children while their parents go to jail for breaking federal law.

Would you suggest something different?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: RowanBean

Something they picked up from the leftist. Now you made your bed, it's time to lay in it.

Or it's the other way around.
At least you agree that people on both resort to fallacies.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein
I'm not debating if they are innocent or not. I'm not debating if they are illegal or not. All I ask is why separate the family? Why take a crying baby from it's mother? How can you defend that? Deport them if you want but why separate them?

You must have melted when I typed racist in my original comment. Sorry you melted. We need racists to fear again in this country.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: trollz

If your going to deport the family why would you need to separate the children? The children are innocent and brought into this country.

I imagine one reason is probably to first make sure they're not victims of the absolutely rampant sex trafficking that happens with immigrant children from other countries. People sneak kids here all the time while pretending to be their parents or caregivers, only to sell them for sex and go back for more kids.

So what do they do send the parents home on one bus and the kids on another?

I don't know actually, is that what they're doing? Sending the parents back without their kids? I doubt it. I'd be genuinely surprised if, once their identities are confirmed, the families aren't sent back together. In fact, being that they're citizens of another country, keeping their kids here while sending the parents back would create an absolutely massive ****storm of an international scandal. It would essentially be one country kidnapping the citizens of another country.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Prisoner60863

The only people I see spreading fear and hate are those basing their idea's on how to solve the problem by calling those who are thinking logically racists and Nazi's?

This isn't Trumps fault but Congresses fault. Our immigration system has been broken for years and our politicians have been doing nothing but kicking the can down the road year after year. We are now seeing the fruit of our elected officials who have had every opportunity in the world to FIX our immigration system, but they chose not too!

This is the fault of Congress! Only they have the authority to fix and change our immigration laws "LEGALLY".

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein
I'm not debating if they are innocent or not. I'm not debating if they are illegal or not. All I ask is why separate the family? Why take a crying baby from it's mother? How can you defend that? Deport them if you want but why separate them?

To check their identities and make sure they're not kidnapped or victims of sex trafficking. You kindof need to do that when the people are sneaking into the country without legal identification or legal paperwork.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join