It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOROWITZ and WRAY Interviewed by Senate on 6.18.2018 - What Questions Would YOU Like Answers To?.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Friday, June 15, 2018

This coming Monday, the DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, and FBI Director Christopher Wray will be questioned by the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary.

Monday, June 18th @ 2pm Eastern
Live Streamed at: www.judiciary.senate.gov... residential-election (Will also be shown on C-SPAN and FOXNEWS)

WHAT QUESTIONS do you have regarding the contents of yesterday's I.G. Report on FBI actions/non-actions during the 2016 Presidential election cycle, or any other matters under their purview?

Personally, I'd like to know how Michael Horowitz concluded that there was no "political bias" affecting the decisions made by top FBI personnel, yet his report prompted Christopher Wray to announce mandatory "Non-Bias" training for all FBI employees.
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

Also, WHY is Peter Strzok, the senior FBI investigator/agent who called all Trump voters lazy, lying, retarded, pieces of chit, still employed with taxpayers covering his salary and benefits? And of all places, in the Ethics section of the FBI's Human Resources department!

How much was yesterday's I.G. report modified, during the 3 weeks between its completion...and ultimate release?

And, what further reports can we expect regarding the Help Hillary/Hurt Trump efforts of 2016 to PRESENT...and approximately WHEN can we expect them?

ATS family.. What would YOU ask Mr. Horowitz, and/or Mr. Wray, if you were on the Senate panel this coming Monday?

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My first question would be what technique they prefer when preparing a beef patty for the grill.
Next I would ask what wiping technique they use when on the toilet.
No point in wasting time with stupid political questions.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You'd get better answers to your 2 questions from experts in those areas.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
No point. Country is gone. Everyone had their chance to step up, and they refused.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I would ask , have either of you contributed to Andrew McCabes go-fund-me ?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I have questions but highly doubt I would get an honest answer. I would get the spin. The FBI the politicians basically the government as a whole has lost most all credibility with me. No bias.........what a joke. Keep feeding the sheep, they'll eat anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid
No point. Country is gone. Everyone had their chance to step up, and they refused.

Do you think it's better to keep fighting, give up, or to move to another country?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I have questions but highly doubt I would get an honest answer. I would get the spin. The FBI the politicians basically the government as a whole has lost most all credibility with me. No bias.........what a joke. Keep feeding the sheep, they'll eat anything.

Unfortunately, it does seem that LYING is rarely punished, unless Bob Mueller is out to get you.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hmmm... Another question for FBI Director Wray. "Did you read the IG report?".

When Christopher Wray appeared before the media three hours after the IG report, one thing was stunningly obvious: he never read the report. Wray might have been briefed on a summary of the report, but there was no way Director Wray actually read the documented substance, the details and the facts, within the center of the report.
theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Reminder: The hearing is scheduled to start at 2pm Eastern Today.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Reminder: The hearing is scheduled to start at 2pm Eastern Today.

Horowitz and Wray are seated and listening to Grassley...

He's outlining some discrepancies !!

😎

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here is a link to the C-Span livestream.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Watching / listening while I work - seems Feinstein and the democrats will rely heavily on the summary portion of the report, whereas Grassley went right into a lot of the facts that were throughout the report, just my first observation during these intros...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Watching / listening while I work - seems Feinstein and the democrats will rely heavily on the summary portion of the report, whereas Grassley went right into a lot of the facts that were throughout the report, just my first observation during these intros...

Yup.

That's all they have as an initial rebuttal point.

I'm sure other questions will out more about what actually is in the entire report.

Feinstein blaming Comey for Hillary's loss already !!

And talking about Russians too. My God.
😎

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

In addition to other sections, The Summary was influenced by Rosenstein. A few key word changes and "viola!", no bias.

He had 3 whole weeks to "tweak" things.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

And intimating that Trump fired Comey because of the "Russia Thing" - which she said 'quote un-quote' then paraphrased what Trump actually said to Lester Holt...

I don't have faith in politicians, but I find it ironic that Feinstein of all people is talking about leaks!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You can tell that Feinstein's conscience is loaded with guilt over past atrocities.

Isn't Feinstein the one who leaked an entire classified testimony/transcript earlier in the year....and it back-fired?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

In addition to other sections, The Summary was influenced by Rosenstein. A few key word changes and "viola!", no bias.

He had 3 whole weeks to "tweak" things.

They might have some answers for that.

Hopefully.

😎📙

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You can tell that Feinstein's conscience is loaded with guilt over past atrocities.

Isn't Feinstein the one who leaked an entire classified testimony/transcript earlier in the year....and it back-fired?

Hypocrite.

People forget.

💫

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I want to know why Wray instituted mandatory anti-bias training, if there was no bias. Duh!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join