It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOROWITZ and WRAY Interviewed by Senate on 6.18.2018 - What Questions Would YOU Like Answers To?.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Strzok is going to be partially in charge of the FBI anti-bias training program. What reality is the FBI living in?

Well, according to you guys, he certainly understands how bias and the appearance of such can affect someone's career.

Who better? LOL.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Confirmed Comey drafted his statement based on assuming Hillary would be President !!!!!

⚖🤷⚖

As revealed by Comey in his book tour ...

I can agree comey’s little book tour probably did more damage than good. He is on the hook lying to Congress and is in serious Jeopardy.

Yet, the IG report found that while he had diverged from protocol his intentions were to help the FBI.

How odd that everything the FBI did in the 2nd half of 2016 harmed Clinton and helped Trump, eh?

That’s not what I asked or was even talking about.

I asked what charges specifically trump should be scared of? Or even his campaign staff you mentioned. What charges should they be scared of as you said?

I’m just curious.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LOL

Confirmed Comey drafted his statement based on assuming Hillary would be President !!!!!

⚖🤷⚖

I can agree comey’s little book tour probably did more damage than good. He is on the hook lying to Congress and is in serious Jeopardy.

Yet, the IG report found that while he had diverged from protocol his intentions were to help the FBI.

How odd that everything the FBI did in the 2nd half of 2016 harmed Clinton and helped Trump, eh?

I asked what charges specifically trump should be scared of? Or even his campaign staff you mentioned. What charges should they be scared of as you said?

I’m just curious.

Trump is not under investigation as far as I am aware.

Four members of his campaign are either in jail or have pled guilty.

I'm pretty sure that this is common knowledge ...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Mike Lee made a good case to re-open the case due to bias.
And he got Horowitz to agree.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

How much do you figure THAT will cost?

Since we seem concerned here about how much investigations are running.

How many have their been now on the emails? Four? Five? Including Congress.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Strzok is going to be partially in charge of the FBI anti-bias training program. What reality is the FBI living in?

He's getting a custom fit Dunce Hat.

😎😃

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Oh Oh !! ⚖💥⚖

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

He's getting a custom fit Dunce Hat.

😎😃

Star for you.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Oh Oh !! ⚖💥⚖

I think we should just rename Congress into "The Political Investigation Society."

Their investigation powers are supposed to extend to legislation and oversight, not punishing political enemies.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

LOL

⚖🤷⚖

I’m just curious.

Trump is not under investigation as far as I am aware.

Four members of his campaign are either in jail or have pled guilty.

I'm pretty sure that this is common knowledge ...

Once again that’s not what I asked. I’ll try again . What charges specifically should Trump or members of his administration be scared of as you said. I’m not asking you to prove their guilt just what charges they could possibly be facing. I won’t even ask you why.

Now to your deflection.

Sure we all know some people have been charged with lying to the FBI. And sure we can all agree those people are idiots. I personally would have never talked to any LE agency without a lawyer.

That pro tip was free

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I've seen people saying Trump said he "fired Comey because of the Russia investigation", but given his rambling speaking style the actual transcript with Lester Holt never shows him actually saying that...

"...but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have one..."

To me that is not an explicit admission of "firing Comey because of the Russia investigation", that is Trump saying he was going to fire Comey regardless of recommendation, then rambling about his opinion that the collusion investigation was a made up story to cover for an election the Democrats "should have won"...

I know you could argue that is splitting hairs, but if there is all of the "insubordination" evidenced in this IG report, and Trump admits that in his opinion the investigation is a made up/cover story for a failed election, that negates Obstruction because Comey loses all credibility as a witness, and Trump's frame of mind in public transcripts (and twitter ad nauseum) is not that he did anything wrong and needs to obstruct a case, it is that the whole thing is a sham...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

You got confused.

I responded to your bit about Comey, and now you're on this.

Well, if the current sucesses of the Mueller Investigation are any indication, charges range from Perjury, illegal lobbying for foreign powers, obstruction of justice, etc.

I wouldn't talk to any LEO for any reason. It's a good protip.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Horowitz says they DO have concerns about decisions made in the case due to bias.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Did anyone hear Horowitz describing who they asked for "tools" to access the missing texts, etc. from Strzok and Page?

He mentioned going to "DOD" - hmmmm

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

LOL ... yeah, he stated that in his report.

"Concerns about bias" is not "evidence that bias affected the investigation."

And again, as noted on page vii of the IG report, they didn't find anything that affected the investigation.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The point is, he repeated when asked today if the case was affected by bias.
The person asking the question wanted a different answer.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
Did anyone hear Horowitz describing who they asked for "tools" to access the missing texts, etc. from Strzok and Page?

He mentioned going to "DOD" - hmmmm

Yeah he said DOD and a contractor.

💥

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is the chic in the white dress a distraction or what? She was playing on cellphone & giggling all the while her dress kept creeping up.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham doing a good job with the pointed questions.
Someone finally is getting to the important issues.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Hmmm ... okay. I can accept that statement of your opinion and see your point.

However, this is not me or you speaking ... this is the President of the United States.

Think about it "when I decided to do it" (what? Fire Comey.) "this Russia thing is a made up story" (the Russia Investigation).

When the POTUS says something like that, I think we have to take him at his word.

The IG report talks about procedures not about issues with the investigation OR the results of same.

Technically, the IG report says nothing substantial about the Russia investigation. That's coming up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join