It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOROWITZ and WRAY Interviewed by Senate on 6.18.2018 - What Questions Would YOU Like Answers To?.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Keep dreamin'

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL ... have fun all. I'm out.
Oh, we are 😉

The incredible members of this site did an awesome job maintaining composure to an obvious troll who knows know better 😌

Seeing them dismantle your post at each page while you moan and deflect was amusing and maintained my faith in the good members of this site 😏

You probably don't care, but you sew, the Stars speak for themselves and you literally just embarrassed yourself, not only that, continued to shred any credibility you have, which was none to began with.

---

The moment that IG report hit, we all knew it was far from over. The fact that so many leftist descended upon the main thread to proclaim "Nothingburgers", we all knew we would be the ones with the last laugh and best part of all........................................NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION 😫😫😫😫😫😫

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Annie, dear, you don't get to arbitrarily designate other members as trolls who disagree with your positions.

Were my posts dismantled? LOL. Sure, ok. Everyone has an opinion.

These distinctions that are obviously so important ... that anyone who disagrees with your take on it or the take that's fed through the MSM like Fox News, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, etc. is a "leftist" are really really getting absurd.

You guys use the same tired tactics in every thread: your opponents can't read, they're lying, they're repeating MSM, they're this they're that.

Fight on the issues. Leave the silly ad hom behind. Can you?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Annie, dear, you don't get to arbitrarily designate other members as trolls who disagree with your positions.

These distinctions that are obviously so important ... that anyone who disagrees with your take on it or the take that's fed through the MSM like Fox News, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, etc. is a "leftist" are really really getting absurd.

You guys use the same tired tactics in every thread: your opponents can't read, they're lying, they're repeating MSM, they're this they're that.

Yawn, cool story bro.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Yawn, cool story bro.

LOL ... are you one of those "brighter" posters I keep hearing about?

Is this an example of an argument being dismantled?

Here, let me try it with yours ...

"Awesome burn, brah ... "

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Mr. Horowitz , are you a Zionist Jew with an Agenda ? No , Answer the Question !

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Confirmed Comey drafted his statement based on assuming Hillary would be President !!!!!

⚖🤷⚖

As revealed by Comey in his book tour ...

The book tour that happened after he sat in front of Congress and professed his agencies professionalism, and that they'd never let political considerations leak into their decision making.

So he broke FBI protocol in order to condemn HIllary Clinton gross negligence and ... you think that helped Clinton?

You think releasing the vague nonsense about the Weiner Laptop helped Hillary Clinton?

What is it that the FBI is supposed to have done that helped Clinton and harmed Trump???

From where I sit, it's pretty obviously the opposite.

Extreme carelessness. GN would have put her in jail and really ruined her day.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Mike Lee made a good case to re-open the case due to bias.
And he got Horowitz to agree.

How much do you figure THAT will cost?

Since we seem concerned here about how much investigations are running.

How many have their been now on the emails? Four? Five? Including Congress.

No real ones.

Let's get a 2nd SC and see where it goes.

Let the people do their job. Right?

Revoke all immunity deals first.

Let's see who screams and start with them.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Is the chic in the white dress a distraction or what? She was playing on cellphone & giggling all the while her dress kept creeping up.

Yeah, nice tan.

I thought the IG report was just like comey's first presser on hillary.

"lots of bad this and that but can't prove intent"

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Good observation! Horowitz did remind me of Comey a little too.

"Everyone hated Trump's guts, but we couldn't prove that there was bias."

It looks like Horowitz is testifying before a House committee right now. Will be interesting to see if any new info comes out of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Elijah Cummings is an embarrassment. He related to the guy who thought Guam would tip over if too many people moved there?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Poor Elijah , Always Up for a Beat Down................)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
June 26, 2018

Senator Grassley says COMEY, LYNCH and WRAY were supposed to be there and take questions, but...

"The Committee also invited Former Attorney General Lynch, Former FBI Director Comey, and former Deputy Director McCabe to testify today. Mr. McCabe’s lawyer wrote that his client would rely on his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination to avoid answering any questions here today," Chairman Chuck Grassley said during his opening statement.

"Mr. Comey’s attorney tells us he is out of the country, although I saw he was in Iowa over the weekend. According to his twitter feed, he seems to be having a wonderful time.

This is the second time since he was fired that Mr. Comey refused an invitation to testify here voluntarily. He has time for book tours and television interviews, but apparently no time to assist this Committee, which has primary jurisdiction over the Justice Department," Grassley said.

"Ms. Lynch also chose not to show up. The need for transparency does not end when senior officials are fired or quit."

Republicans on the Committee attempted to change the rules to force witnesses like Comey to show up. Democrats, specifically Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, refused to get onboard.

"We changed our rules at the beginning of this Congress to ensure the Chairman and the Ranking Member could compel hearing testimony from important witnesses like these," Grassley said. "Unfortunately, the Ranking Member refused to agree to compel any of them to be here today. That’s a shame, because we should be asking them how all of this happened on their watch."
Source: townhall.com...

<< 5  6  7   >>

join