It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Including Trump's children's NGO's?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
After careful review and a ton of looking ..... I'm changing my mind on the picture ( blurry ear and mole )

I believe now that that is Joe Biden .... please no nasty replies that it is settled .... I am still a free thinker here

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I own a restaurant, and overheard a group of office women (age range 24-35) cackling "These People Are Sick!" in unison about something on t.v. during the lunch rush.

I went up to the table later on and saw them looking at this morning's drops. We had a great conversation. They were having a blast and one of them proclaimed that she didn't care if it was real, because it gave them all lots to talk about all day.

I comped half their check and wrote WWG1WGA - The Ownership

I love this timeline.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Including Trump's children's NGO's?

I dunno. Drop a few, and I will check them out. I do know for certain, that 50 years ago, i was carrying around an orange pint sized milk carton style box, with a coin slot on top, while participating in Halloween Beggar's Night.

Trick or Treat for Unicef! Yes....I am still pissed off about the deception.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I own a restaurant, and overheard a group of office women (age range 24-35) cackling "These People Are Sick!" in unison about something on t.v. during the lunch rush.

I went up to the table later on and saw them looking at this morning's drops. We had a great conversation. They were having a blast and one of them proclaimed that she didn't care if it was real, because it gave them all lots to talk about all day.

I love this timeline.

F-wording fantastic! And this is exactly why we are finally winning.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Highly doubtful since anything possibly negative to Trump has been leaked on tv by now. I almost wish they would go there just so it would blow up in their faces when we show the world how many NGOs are filth!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The picture is Trump, people. Jesus! Stop debating and accept it.

The first picture does look like Soros more, on the second one it does look like Trump more.

FWIW

I'll take fractions of old guy's faces for a thousand, Alex!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: TomLawless

I love this timeline.

F-wording fantastic! And this is exactly why we are finally winning.

Remember, real or hoax, what people really hate is a groundswell of enthusiastic, informed opinions. Especially ones they disagree with. It's natural for them to fight us.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Trump signs executive order to stop family separations, vows to maintain tough approach

I fully believe the democrats/liberals were making a huge stink about immigration, after being silent, solely to cause a distraction AND use the latino base as tools (yet again) for gaining votes. Glad that POTUS shut them up quickly.

sourcey-poo

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What pisses me off is when I lived in Chicago I worked with Big Bro Big Sis back in high school and we met dozens of politicians and businessmen/women who were there outside of public view. Not up front in the gyms where faculty were situated. Knowing what I know now makes my stomach turn.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

So, every NGO except for ones having to do with Trump or his family, how about all the ones Trump has donated to? if this has been a "Long time coming" and Trump is the "chosen one" surely that wouldn't add up...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If you feel like investigating that go for it.

Nobody here has said that they know Trump is clean. We assume he is relatively since all the “dirt” has been either lies half truths or fabricated disinfo thus far.

I’m pretty sure we collectively would denounce him if there was real proof of evil. I know I would be against him if this were the case.

Go find out and report back here.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

that is how all these accusations are, no one has "Proof" that Obama, or Hillary, or Bill, Or Trump. or any politician or person has done anything that they have been accused of, people just have selective belief when it fits their narrative, and willful ignorance when it doesn't

Bill Clinton is in Epstein's book = Paedophile

Trump is in Epstein's book = Fake news

Trump gets multiple lawsuits for rape and child rape = Fake news

but Hillary has definitely eaten a child...

see how that works

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Mockingbird Hysteria:

Peter Fonda tweets he wants to rip Barron Trump away from Melania and put him in a cage with Pedophiles.

Source

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Serious Question:

If you all are so sure in your evidence, and you are uncovering all these "connections" and "We the Patriots" and this (in my opinion Fake) Q nonsense... is sharing on a message board doing anything? this is literally no different than protesters standing around chanting at nothing, besides the false sense of satisfactory activism.

For most of us, and I would guess to you as well, this isn't the only place we communicate with people. I have an active social life, lots of friends, and a broad sphere of influence in several non-online venues.

The connections leAd to a deeper understanding of the world around us and allow us to communicate effectively on a variety of relevant daily news topics.

The talking, and effect of putting together clues, does not begin and end here. This board is a microcosm of learning. The influence happens when we walk away more educated than when we log in.

I agree. The conversation is actually the important part.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: interupt42
Perhaps ,but not all of us simply accept whats posted on the Internet so easily.

He wasn't talking about all of us. He was talking about Q followers.

Even if you accept the source, the source never said who the person was. Q replied with '45'

Q followers know what that means.

So my point is that the identification of the person or persons in the picture is not as definite as PokeyJoe is insinuating.

Positive identification from that picture is impossible. Identification by Q is 45, which means Trump in the Q universe. There really is nothing more to be said in that context. We can say that Q is full of it but that would take things out of the Q believer context.

I have to assume that you don't actually think it is that cut and dried...you've heard of brainstorming, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
If Obama and his admin are all criminal piles of manure, why does Pence seek advice from Biden every month? I dont like either one of them, but doesnt it seem a little counterintuitive to everything that's going on? source for meeting

Because he is being kept closer...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Someone is doxxing ICE employees.

twitter.com...

Not cool.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"Follow the Symbol of the Owl around the World" - Q

Source

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Someone is doxxing ICE employees.

twitter.com...

Not cool.

Whoa!! This is bad.

Somebody is getting real desperate to keep the trafficking flowing freely, aren't they!

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join