It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I agree!! DiFi AND SCHIFF! Here in CA is a hotbed for trafficking. One thing that isn’t spoken often about is the phorn = trafficking connections. I know a few girls who did phorn and it was truly terrible. They get placed into a situation where they “pay” for their room, food, clothes with their body to their handler and have not enough $ to leave. Essentially they are prostitutes. It’s so sad. I had no idea until I met some of these girls who were working as dj entertainment. Los Angeles (and many other cities) is SICK!!

Classic economic slavery. The workers' situation is structured so that it's almost impossible for them to get out of it. They basically need to be willing to walk away and be homeless, and of course most people won't.

a reply to: TomLawless
At this point, anyone who is familiar with Q and still thinks it's a hoax is simply in denial. Granted, most of those same people still think the Steele Dossier is solid, and not just a bunch of crap banged out by a paid monkey on a typewriter.
edit on 20-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
NEW Q Post #1572 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

This could be lining up cause to fire Rod Rosenstein on Friday?

Posts from same source mentioning 302s:
522 - part of an action authorization code?
756 - in line "TELCON_SIG_CONF_C-83028"
1286 - this one may show an action sequence list going from 302s to president!!!
1443 - in message to black hats between 2 dotted/dashed lines. (N.b. dots/dashes may be morse code?)

edit on 20-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: 302 posts

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

She runs the Congressional Children’s Caucus as well as serving on the caucus for missing and exploited children.

jacksonlee.house.gov...

GREAT list of you know what’s all working together to help children. Yep. Nothing to see here. You’ll recognize half the names pretty quick. SICK!!

campaignforchildren.org...

Sadly, it's no surprise she has that kind of connection.

Who/what is the SR in "Hussein WH SR Staffer"?
edit on 20-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yep I have two women who live near me and they had to go homeless for a few months, my wife and I helped them find people to stay with. It’s terrible. It’s immoral and I hate how nobody talks about this. “Phorn isn’t what people think it is. It’s not entertainment at all for common people it is literally a showcase of skills for buyers.”

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The picture is Trump, people. Jesus! Stop debating and accept it.

The first picture does look like Soros more, on the second one it does look like Trump more.

FWIW

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The first picture does look like Soros more, on the second one it does look like Trump more.

FWIW

It kinda looks like my grandpa close up too, but it’s Trump! Straight from Q. Idk how people are still on this, especially when the very next pic posted was without a doubt of Trump from a similar distance/angle.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Thinking out loud, "Hussein WH SR Staffer" could be a SENIOR staffer reporting to Whitehouse Chief of Staff in Obama's administration? Or even his Chief of Staff? Or could be a staffer that Seth Rich reported to?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

mention of 302's

From 2016

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice seeking access to FBI reports of interviews – “302s” – of President Obama, Valerie Jarrett, and Rahm Emanuel.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

FWIW

It kinda looks like my grandpa close up too, but it’s Trump! Straight from Q. Idk how people are still on this, especially when the very next pic posted was without a doubt of Trump from a similar distance/angle.

Well the Internet also told you to send your money to a Nigerian prince and you can grow 2" with a magic pill.

IDK how the people just trust what is posted on the Internet , so perhaps skepticism and trying to find out for yourself might not be a bad idea.

Did your Q tell you that both pictures are of the same person?
edit on 05630America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jun 2018 12:05:55 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I do believe PokeyJoe's point was that the source for the first pic and the answer of who it was is the same so, if you trust the source then you have to accept their answer.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Note that Q Post #1571 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... is a 10min MARKER post, indicating that it is IMPORTANT in relation to the medium past (as opposed to recent past/far past).

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: interupt42

I do believe PokeyJoe's point was that the source for the first pic and the answer of who it was is the same so, if you trust the source then you have to accept their answer.

Perhaps ,but not all of us simply accept whats posted on the Internet so easily.

Even if you accept the source, the source never said who the person was. Q replied with '45'

Interesting enough there was some big hoopla made over Soros giving away 45% of his wealth. Remember nothing is a coincidence and things have double meaning

Hedge fund billionaire George Soros has given 45% of his current net worth to charity:

in addition, like I posted before , that first picture that Q references as 45 doesn't look exactly like Trump from the looks of it. Actually look more like Soros.

Than you have the question whether both pictures are in fact the same person?

So my point is that the identification of the person or persons in the picture is not as definite as PokeyJoe is insinuating.

edit on 38630America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jun 2018 12:38:34 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

FWIW

Well the Internet also told you to send your money to a Nigerian prince and you can grow 2" with a magic pill.

IDK how the people just trust what is posted on the Internet , so perhaps skepticism and trying to find out for yourself might not be a bad idea.

Did your Q tell you that both pictures are of the same person?

LOL what? Are you new here? Do you know what Q is, and what he does?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

SR White House staffer could be Valerie Jarrett. Her name surfaced frequently 2 weeks ago.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
DECODE for review - Q Post #1572 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

PARAMETERS
GRID SIZE from timestamp = 10x43
KEYWORD = "re: 302 mod" (COVFEF method) - WHY/ because on same line as Re_read implying more to read=decode.

RESULT = "FYHBBYIFIM"
FYH= For Your Help (or For Your Health)
BBY = Baby
IF = Instruction Fetch (or integrated Farm)
IM = Instant Message (or Important Message or Incoming Message)

Seems to imply wishlists being sent by Instant Messenger (hence through Yahoo or FBuk probably).

I do not want to instigate further investigations in this area at present but communicating because I think it informs of a direction Q may be moving into.
edit on 20-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: rider

edit on 20-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: grid sz corrected

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Serious Question:

If you all are so sure in your evidence, and you are uncovering all these "connections" and "We the Patriots" and this (in my opinion Fake) Q nonsense... is sharing on a message board doing anything? this is literally no different than protesters standing around chanting at nothing, besides the false sense of satisfactory activism.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

It is educating ourselves in areas many would not have been exposed to, just by going through the process.

This is not black and white so please don't assume we "are all so sure in your evidence"... we are all investigating. I suggest comparing to pre-trial disclosure rather than judgement.

edit on 20-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

She’s wearing a pedo identifier ring. Amazing how suttle yet proud they are to iden themselves to each other. S I C K !!!

That's incredible that Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee would wear a ring ON NATIONAL TV that identifies her with Child Pedophelia. Is there actual proof yet, that this is a pedo symbol? There was a lot of speculation last month, but was it proven? Like in testimony from busted Pedophiles?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Certainly sounds like it CWM... add Valerie Jarrett to the shortlist!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Serious Question:

If you all are so sure in your evidence, and you are uncovering all these "connections" and "We the Patriots" and this (in my opinion Fake) Q nonsense... is sharing on a message board doing anything? this is literally no different than protesters standing around chanting at nothing, besides the false sense of satisfactory activism.

For most of us, and I would guess to you as well, this isn't the only place we communicate with people. I have an active social life, lots of friends, and a broad sphere of influence in several non-online venues.

The connections leAd to a deeper understanding of the world around us and allow us to communicate effectively on a variety of relevant daily news topics.

The talking, and effect of putting together clues, does not begin and end here. This board is a microcosm of learning. The influence happens when we walk away more educated than when we log in.

edit on 20-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join