It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
The only thing that has changed, is that people who missed it, are starting to wake up. Do you really despise normies for not being as smart as you?

That wasn't aimed at normies but at people yelling pedo-satanic apocalypse and all that they do is post the same stories over and over with no real change.
edit on 20-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I was talking about the fuel thrown by the celebrities, which you seemed to take as a negative.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They can raise the awareness of trafficking all they want. That's great. Everyone should know about it.

I just believe that tomorrow or next week they will be outraged at something else Anti-Trump and completely ignore trafficking. I have followed their tirades on tw!tter for some time and there's a pattern.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
    link   

originally posted by: abago71
    They can raise the awareness of trafficking all they want. That's great.

That wasn't how that particular post sounded.

I just believe that tomorrow or next week they will be outraged at something else Anti-Trump and completely ignore trafficking. I have followed their tirades on tw!tter for some time and there's a pattern.

Trump already pulled the rug from under them on the separation of families issue.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:19 PM
    link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I was trying to point out that these 2 Hollywood liberals are trying to throw fuel on the fire regarding the border situation. IMO.

The border situation, according to one of the posts above is that ICE is handing children over to traffickers. Why would you not want fuel thrown on that fire?

The post about ICE handing over children to traffickers is the reply from (genius) Rosanna Arquette, to Alyssa Milano (another MENSA president) with absolutely no supporting evidence, which you are always so quick to point out on this board.

The retweet of Reveal's thread breaking down Jennny Lissette Flores, et al. v Jefferon B Sessions, et al. says nothing about ICE selling off children. It looks like a bunch of teens with behavioral issues who filed a class action suit bacause in the course of their care, they were chemically restrained and/or treated with psych drugs.

Well, Shiloh is a rehab center for youth who want to harm themselves or others. Of course they don't want to take meds or be there, but it likely wasn't an arbitrary decision to put them there.

This topic shouldn't be even be in this thread, I'm surprised that it generated any talk at all.

Y'all need to read the fine print before giving any credence to the Twot-vomit posted by the likes of AM or RA.

Rant over.

Genius 1 Twot, with Genuis 2 in toe

Shiloh Fun House

Jennny Lissette Flores, et al. v Jefferon B Sessions, et al.

Reveal: Immigrant children forcibly injected with drugs, lawsuit claims

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:22 PM
    link   
    West Virginia Supreme Court justice faces 395 years behind bars in federal fraud case

Among the offenses, Loughry is accused using a government vehicle and credit card on personal trips, and unlawfully converting to his own use a historically significant piece of furniture – a desk that belonged to famed architect Cass Gilbert. He has also been charged with attempting to corruptly obstruct and influence testimonial evidence of a Supreme Court employee in an imminent grand jury investigation.

www.foxnews.com...

I wonder what imminent Grand jury investigation they speak of.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:24 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CoramDeo

It is the same issue even if those two people offered an unrelated example.

Did you miss this post: "NYMAG: Obama Administration handed migrant children to Human Traffickers"?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:25 PM
    link   

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016 (link: yhoo.it...) yhoo.it/2yoA3EK by @Isikoff

When does a bird sing?

Who's been playing fast and loose with Russia?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:28 PM
    link   
    And the storm continues on...THANKS !Q

LINK to article: www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:29 PM
    link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
    If Obama and his admin are all criminal piles of manure, why does Pence seek advice from Biden every month? I dont like either one of them, but doesnt it seem a little counterintuitive to everything that's going on? source for meeting

I kind of liked Biden until Obama got his hooks in him. He came outa d told the truth a few times and got slapped around. I’m pretty sure it was obama who marginalized him. Crazy uncle Joe.

He could be the senior official cooperating.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:35 PM
    link   

a reply to: CoramDeo

Did you miss this post: "NYMAG: Obama Administration handed migrant children to Human Traffickers"?

Yes, I saw it.

How is it related to Reveal article cited?

I guess the Trump administration is on the right track by 1. Detaining and seperating at the border, 2. Possibly DNA testing to verify paternity/maternity, 3. Returning them to Mexico so they don't end up in Ohio, a literal hell on earth.

edit on 20-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: tt-t

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:39 PM
    link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
    Yes, I saw it.

How is it related to Reveal article cited?

Who said it was?

The post I replied to said that the tweets added fire to the border situation. That is related to the post I linked.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:52 PM
    link   
    a reply to: daskakik

Who said it was?

I think you just did in the previos post...

You are correct, the tweets do add fire to the border situation, but there is no relation between the reveal article and the court case in TX, and human trafficking that I can see. RA claims B in respnse to A. Read the court filing. They make no claim of trafficking that I can see.

I wasn't pointing a finger at you, specifically in my original response, so my apologies if you took it that way. I just wanted to general rant and your post was a launch point.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:57 PM
    link   

I think you just did in the previos post...

I clearly said it was an unrelated example.

I wasn't pointing a finger at you, specifically in my original response, so my apologies if you took it that way. I just wanted to general rant and your post was a launch point.

I feel so used and worthless [in a fetal position in the tub, wishing for the water to wash it all away].

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:58 PM
    link   

edit on 20-6-2018 by Dem0nc1eaner because: nevermind

edit on 20-6-2018 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:07 PM
    link   

I was trying to point out that these 2 Hollywood liberals are trying to throw fuel on the fire regarding the border situation. IMO.

The border situation, according to one of the posts above is that ICE is handing children over to traffickers. Why would you not want fuel thrown on that fire?

The post about ICE handing over children to traffickers is the reply from (genius) Rosanna Arquette, to Alyssa Milano (another MENSA president) with absolutely no supporting evidence, which you are always so quick to point out on this board.

The retweet of Reveal's thread breaking down Jennny Lissette Flores, et al. v Jefferon B Sessions, et al. says nothing about ICE selling off children. It looks like a bunch of teens with behavioral issues who filed a class action suit bacause in the course of their care, they were chemically restrained and/or treated with psych drugs.

Well, Shiloh is a rehab center for youth who want to harm themselves or others. Of course they don't want to take meds or be there, but it likely wasn't an arbitrary decision to put them there.

This topic shouldn't be even be in this thread, I'm surprised that it generated any talk at all.

Y'all need to read the fine print before giving any credence to the Twot-vomit posted by the likes of AM or RA.

Rant over.

Genius 1 Twot, with Genuis 2 in toe

Shiloh Fun House

Jennny Lissette Flores, et al. v Jefferon B Sessions, et al.

Reveal: Immigrant children forcibly injected with drugs, lawsuit claims

Very nice rundown CD.
    Looking at the lawsuit, these kids came over during the last administration in 2016. Yet, the linked article is blaming Trump when it is simply a continuation of what has been going on.

And the tweets are just taking crap at face value and running with it.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:13 PM
    link   
    Not a day goes by without Mockingbird completely ignoring Human Trafficking crackdowns, the Clinton Crime Family and other important events while at the same time fabricating propaganda.

ABC falsely claims Paul Manafort pleads guilty of killing five people

They make stuff up in large headlines, cause normie outrage and then offer a redaction in small print to legally save their butts.
    edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:18 PM
    link   
    On here, GA Disappeared. PE disappeared. Tiger disappeared. QWiki disappeared. Deep-thoughters such as cranky, ankh and iamtat post less.

My favorites on twitter no longer show up in top results, instead I get a barrage of Q-unrelated spam from India. Certain hashtags do not allow for scrolling.

The MSM-counter-noise seems stronger than ever.

I gotta say, the openness and speed of Q-info travelling the Web has slowed down markedly across all platforms. Its an untangible, psychic thing. An invisible negative influence.
    edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:20 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Skyfloating

your point?

ETA not to sound insensitive but all that doesn't matter. What you bring to the discussion is invaluable. I miss(?) them to but they are on other paths.

edit on 20-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join