It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Avoid sliding attempts.

Eyes on Target!

The new about the stand down is huge!

edit on 20-6-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I gotta say, the openness and speed of Q-info traveling the Web has slowed down markedly across all platforms. Its an untangible, psychic thing. An invisible negative influence.

No it hasn't. It's actually in hyper drive. Every resource I review and read with regularity regarding Q is at full steam. What has increased are the negative attacks on Trump as Q said they would. That makes it only appear Q is getting less attention but lets be honest. The MSM is NEVER going to give Q a single moment of prime time air time.
edit on 20-6-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Not fair time. Until they are forced.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

So Trump asks russia to hack Hillary and Obama orders a stand down on russian cyberattacks. Politics makes strange bedfellows.

Sounds like "She had to lose".

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
DECODES ON Q Post #1574 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

DECODEs
1) This post is 3 hours 3minutes and 30 seconds after Q's previous post... "333 Oh"?
2) Guccifer/Florida decode using Key letter of "Q" gives a result of "sgtN4tu" - interpretation:
sgt = sergeant,
N = surname initial,
4t = fought
u= you

"Sergeant N. fought you" (Obama)?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
On here, GA Disappeared. PE disappeared. Tiger disappeared. QWiki disappeared. Deep-thoughters such as cranky, ankh and iamtat post less.

My favorites on twitter no longer show up in top results, instead I get a barrage of Q-unrelated spam from India. Certain hashtags do not allow for scrolling.

The MSM-counter-noise seems stronger than ever.

I gotta say, the openness and speed of Q-info travelling the Web has slowed down markedly across all platforms. Its an untangible, psychic thing. An invisible negative influence.

I believe one of them is still posting. Not going to say who.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sarge 10 4 to you

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Thanks Aail... always good to have multiple options.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
DECODES ON Q Post #1574 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

DECODEs
1) This post is 3 hours 3minutes and 30 seconds after Q's previous post... "333 Oh"?
2) Guccifer/Florida decode using Key letter of "Q" gives a result of "sgtN4tu" - interpretation:
sgt = sergeant,
N = surname initial,
4t = fought
u= you

"Sergeant N. fought you" (Obama)?

I yell BINGO !!

🔑🔓🤡

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
NEW Q #1575 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

She had to "explain to many people" at a Trump rally?

I thought this Q thing was "a household name".

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
10,000 people at the rally she had to explain to many ( maybe 10) lighten up.

edit on 20-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
10,000 people at the rally she had to explain to many ( maybe 10) lighten up.

You don't know how many but the fact that she said many implies that it was a fair amount, given the word choice. Extrapolate and ... just pointing out that tidbit.

edit on 20-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Skyfloating

your point?

ETA not to sound insensitive but all that doesn't matter. What you bring to the discussion is invaluable. I miss(?) them to but they are on other paths.

I get what your saying and I guess it doesnt matter.

What does matter though, is that "Social Media" companies are directly involved in information manipulation. I go to a users twitter account directly and see their thousands of likes and retweets, but they no longer show up in the "Top Q" posts, only nonsense shows up there.

As Social Media has replaced Legacy Media, I am seeing a rigid and strict control of Internet Media. This matters to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
That is your opinion on facts you don’t have. Just pointing out that tidbit.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

That is your opinion on facts you don’t have. Just pointing out that tidbit.

Neither of us has the exact number but we do have the fact that she said "many" not a "couple/few/some" clueless souls.

ETA: And there is no reason to believe that that is not an accurate sample of the rest of the crowd.

edit on 20-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It would be interesting to get an update on number... feeling was 40 million couple of months ago. I would suggest 80 to a 100 million now worldwide. If that was 1 in 5 American's there would still be "many" to educate at a rally.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The Senate Intelligence Committee has sent letters requesting testimony from both former FBI Director James Comey and former deputy director Andrew McCabe, Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) told reporters on Wednesday.

The requests are for testimony in both open and closed sessions, Burr said, and neither has yet responded.

Senate Intel requests more testimony from Comey, McCabe

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Dems sure are in a [Pickle] again, Trump signed the EO(follow the pen) for families to stay together with a quickness. They(Dems) did not vote for DACA before when they had the chance and will not pass this as well. Lose-lose situation...?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Desperate. Nothing "liberal" about these creeps.

EU votes for memes ban and censorship machines

The European Parliament Committee on Legal Affairs just voted ‘yes’ on highly controversial parts of the EU’s new Copyright Reform. The controversial articles — 11 and 13 — effectively establish link tax, censorship machines, and ban memes. There was heavy resistance to the contested articles from internet activists, lobbyists, and members of European Parliament (MEPs), but all was for nought and the articles passed with a 13:12 and 15:10 majority.

At the Bilderberg Conference they discussed on how to crack down on "Populism" (their word for commoners opposing the ruling elite psychopaths), and new censorship laws is one of the ways they want to do it. So that Europe may be restored to goodthink.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join