It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Phone edit fail.

Removed.
edit on 20-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IMO she would be the last line of defense for the obamas

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Perhaps ,but not all of us simply accept whats posted on the Internet so easily.

He wasn't talking about all of us. He was talking about Q followers.

Even if you accept the source, the source never said who the person was. Q replied with '45'

Q followers know what that means.

So my point is that the identification of the person or persons in the picture is not as definite as PokeyJoe is insinuating.

Positive identification from that picture is impossible. Identification by Q is 45, which means Trump in the Q universe. There really is nothing more to be said in that context. We can say that Q is full of it but that would take things out of the Q believer context.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
New Q Post #1573 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

ETA- 2 DECODES
DECODE#1, COVFEFE METHOD
Grid 13x6 from timestamp
Keyword = "They project."
Result="NWYMON"

Interpretations
"New Owl on Monday"
"Now Why Monday"
"New Way from Monday"

DECODE#2
Timestamp to Acronym: 13:06:05 gives "MFE"
MFE can mean "Marine Forces Europe (USMC)", or MacAfee stock ticker symbol or Mail for Exchange (Nokia).
edit on 20-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: decodes

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If Obama and his admin are all criminal piles of manure, why does Pence seek advice from Biden every month? I dont like either one of them, but doesnt it seem a little counterintuitive to everything that's going on? source for meeting

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I could imagine there is a whole group going to "flip" on each other

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I can say that I ask people if they have heard of Q and about 40% have so yes IMO it is working

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Perhaps ,but not all of us simply accept whats posted on the Internet so easily.

He wasn't talking about all of us. He was talking about Q followers.

Even if you accept the source, the source never said who the person was. Q replied with '45'

So my point is that the identification of the person or persons in the picture is not as definite as PokeyJoe is insinuating.

Positive identification from that picture is impossible. Identification by Q is 45, which means Trump in the Q universe. There really is nothing more to be said in that context. We can say that Q is full of it but that would take things out of the Q believer context.

This! Thank you....Jesus I didn’t think it was that hard to understand.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Bumping as I've added 2 decodes to #1573 post.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

a reply to: PokeyJoe

The picture is Trump, people. Jesus! Stop debating and accept it.

The first picture does look like Soros more, on the second one it does look like Trump more.

FWIW

It kinda looks like my grandpa close up too, but it’s Trump! Straight from Q. Idk how people are still on this, especially when the very next pic posted was without a doubt of Trump from a similar distance/angle.

Well the Internet also told you to send your money to a Nigerian prince and you can grow 2" with a magic pill.

IDK how the people just trust what is posted on the Internet , so perhaps skepticism and trying to find out for yourself might not be a bad idea.

Did your Q tell you that both pictures are of the same person?

LOL what? Are you new here? Do you know what Q is, and what he does?

What is it that you are having difficulty in understanding? That just because its on the Internet it doesn't mean its true?

As I posted in my other post Q made no definite reference to trump and replied with '45'

Interesting enough there was some big hoopla made over Soros giving away 45% of his wealth. Remember nothing is a coincidence and things have double meaning

The picture of eyes don't exactly match as I posted before

Than you have the question whether both pictures are in fact the same person?

So my point is that the identification of the person or persons in the picture is not as definite as you are insinuating or want to believe.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

She’s wearing a pedo identifier ring. Amazing how suttle yet proud they are to iden themselves to each other. S I C K !!!

That's incredible that Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee would wear a ring ON NATIONAL TV that identifies her with Child Pedophelia. Is there actual proof yet, that this is a pedo symbol? There was a lot of speculation last month, but was it proven? Like in testimony from busted Pedophiles?

You can see the symbols here. The source is an FBI document from 2007 that was posted on Wikileaks.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Tw!tter

I guess Ice agents are now trafficking and drugging the poor children.
...really?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’m 100% positive it is a pedo symbol. I’m pretty sure we can’t link to Wikileaks but they have a page that was FOUO from FBI and it was in regards to pedo symbology. Circa 2007. Search for fbi pedo symbols and it will show up. DuckDuckGo works well.

AFM beat me to the link. Thanks!!
edit on 20-6-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

But but but, I thought Q said nothing is coincidence and things have double meaning.

Coincidently Soros (whos eye match more to the picture given by Q )

Coincidently Soros made the headlines when he decided to give 45% of his wealth away.

45 could also have double meaning according to Q.

So do you just accept it as Trump because it fits your narrative or do you try to see if 45 has double meaning or is it coincidence that SOROS decided to give away 45% of his wealth and that the eyes in the picture match Q'S picture ? Asking for a friend.

So again the person in that picture might not be as definitive as you think even applying Q-enese logic.

edit on 44630America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jun 2018 13:44:45 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

She’s wearing a pedo identifier ring. Amazing how suttle yet proud they are to iden themselves to each other. S I C K !!!

That's incredible that Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee would wear a ring ON NATIONAL TV that identifies her with Child Pedophelia. Is there actual proof yet, that this is a pedo symbol? There was a lot of speculation last month, but was it proven? Like in testimony from busted Pedophiles?

You can see the symbols here. The source is an FBI document from 2007 that was posted on Wikileaks.

FBI Document from before Mueller/Comey ran the place? That makes it even more reliable. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

But thankyou for taking the time to reply!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I’m sure it is happening just like it has been for decades. So sick. These people need to be caught and publicly outed, vilified and executed. Children is TOO FAR! Never forgiveable. N E V E R !!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

But but but, I thought Q said nothing is coincidence and things have double meaning.

Take it up with Q.

So do you just accept it as Trump because it fits your narrative or do you try to see if 45 has double meaning or is it coincidence that SOROS decided to give away 45% of his wealth and that the eyes in the picture match Q'S picture ? Asking for a friend.

My narrative? I'm one of the biggest Q naysayer on these threads.

So again the person in that picture might not be as definitive as you think according to Q-enese logic.

I gave my real feeling in this post.

What difference does it make who it is?

edit on 20-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

She runs the Congressional Children’s Caucus as well as serving on the caucus for missing and exploited children.

jacksonlee.house.gov...

GREAT list of you know what’s all working together to help children. Yep. Nothing to see here. You’ll recognize half the names pretty quick. SICK!!

campaignforchildren.org...

Haven't we figured out by now, that every single NGO having to do with children, is just a funnel for human trafficking?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Take it up with Q.

My narrative? I'm one of the biggest Q naysayer on these threads.

So again the person in that picture might not be as definitive as you think according to Q-enese logic.

I gave my real feeling in this post.

What difference does it make who it is?

.*insert oyster and grain of sand reference*
edit on 20-6-2018 by Enderdog because: Because I must...

edit on 20-6-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join