It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
3 weeks in 1981

In “The Bridge,” Remnick tells how Obama first visits his friends Hamid and Chandoo in Pakistan during Ramadan “and then to Indonesia to see his mother and Maya,” a three week trip in all. In 1981, Ramadan began on July 3 and ran for a lunar month.

Pakistan is a key I think.

Just digging and sifting through the dirt for little "treasures".

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

In most countries, the existence of a credit system isn't controversial. Past financial information is used to predict whether individuals will pay their mortgages or credit card bill in the future. But China is taking the whole concept a few steps further. The Chinese government is building an omnipotent "social credit" system that is meant to rate each citizen's trustworthiness. By 2020, everyone in China will be enrolled in a vast national database that compiles fiscal and government information, including minor traffic violations, and distils it into a single number ranking each citizen.

www.bbc.com...

another great podcast;

Max Igan | Ancient Mysteries, The Control Grid, Social Credits, & Finding Freedom

www.thehighersidechats.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

"Investigators" were awfully quick to say SR was robbed even though his watch, wallet, and phone were not taken. I have long suspected that somebody knew he was carrying Something of value. But what?

Last night, reading the IG Report, I saw a paragraph that said a device and a thumb drive containing the complete archives of all of Clinton's emails during her entire tenure were gone...missing completely and nobody has a clue where they are and who might have taken them. I couldn't help but think of Seth.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Pakistan. Obama official. Richard Olson? US Ambassador to Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

In other words the more time goes , the less likely anything comes out of this besides BS rhetoric between the two parties.

It might appear that the longer things go, the less likely anything comes out of this, but the flip side of the argument is that the longer they have to talk, the longer those investigating have to listen, gather confessions, and solidify the case.

We have no idea if, and how many of these people are being monitored. The further away from the time of the crme, the more relaxed people are to talk openly and less carefully about what actually did happen.

How many cases are cracked years down the road because someone thought they got away with it?

I don't know that this is acutally happening, but I'll offer up the other side of the argument. The investigations aren't over, not by a long shot.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Pakistan. Obama official. Richard Olson? US Ambassador to Pakistan.

Obamas ambassador to India Richard Verma looks more like Siddiqi, but has a very different life history.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The "crime against children" is something found on Weiner's laptop. But no way to know if it is in a document, in photos, or videos. The Pedo crimes could have been downloaded to the laptop from the web, or perpetrated by anyone whose "stuff" is on that laptop.

edit on 6/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Also Trump is aiming for midterms. The public attention span for news is like 2 days now, if that.

Trump is controlling the narrative.

He has a plan and it's all in motion.

Not sure how many times Q has to say "trust the plan."

We don't have to, of course, but Q has proven time and again to be truthful.

My feeling is, it cannot possibly be worse than the last admin!

edit on 15 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

[qote]Trump is controlling the narrative.

Fox News is handing the narrative to him. Everyone else has a completely different narrative, one based on facts.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

But what would Siddiqi himself make of it? When I track down Obama's former room-mate, who now works for Getty Images and lives in Seattle, he is reluctant to speak.
www.theguardian.com...
I guess he finally got citizenship.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Sending Q followers to find past Barack Obama associates/lovers is not going to help get him, or anyone in his circle, prosecuted by Huber. It's a good exercise to keep minds occupied...But it also takes brainpower away from digging into what the IG/Huber are focusing on TODAY.
edit on 6/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

that's Deval Patrick

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It's David Paterson.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

same difference

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

There is no doubt in my mind that the cashless society completes the circle we see forming with the social scorecard coming online in China.

Thanks for the podcast pointer. I'll give it a listen.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ooops!

Glitchy....
edit on 15-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
“The Great Awakening”

For those interested, this is KEY.

...without knowing the traditions of Reconciliation, Reintegration and Regeneration the manifestos will be read out of context. There are enough old German authors stating that Pansophy is the Hermetic twin of Theosophy. This means that the initiatory legends described by Boehme were mirrored in the manifestos in the story of Christian Rosenkreuz.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

True Pansophic mythologies:

The legend of Hiram Abif
The legend of King Arthur
The legend of Isis and Osiris
The legend of Christ and Sophia
The legend of Christian Rosenkreuz

The Tarot cards are female, and Sophanic, like the mysticism of Boehme. The Universe card shows that polarities have been split in the form of the two wands in the female figure’s hands. But in the next card you see a female in Temperance, who unites the opposites in an alchemical vessel. She takes what was separate before, and pours out two vessels into the greater one for union.

What are those polarities? And why are the separate and now being recombined? Alchemy calls this ‘Solve et Coagula’ which means ‘divide and recombine’ or rather ‘separate – purify – recombine.’ Paracelsus said this was the means of producing the Philosophers Stone. The Hermeticists depicted these polarities as the Lunar Queen and Solar King of alchemy. The Hermetic tablet also reads ‘It’s mother is the moon and its father the sun’ in leading towards the great miracle of Mercury.

But after combining the polarities in alchemy you arrive to Tiphareth, the sphere of harmony and the sun. It is quite clear that the tomb of Christian Rosenkreuz belongs to this sphere, for in many rituals Christian Rosenkreuz and Osiris come together as a unified mystery. What’s more the Mercury of the alchemist was distilled in a vessel called the Pelican, and this bird is a symbol for the Rose Croix.

You see how all this ties together so far. But Jacob Boehme’s mysticism is more explicit. Adam has fallen and broken into two polarities, by reconciling these two polarities WITHIN US we achieve the mystical state of what he termed the ‘Second Adam’ which again mirrors C.R.C in his tomb.

The sulfur of alchemy must now be wedded to the Mercury in order to create the Philosophers Stone. Boehme outright tells us that ‘Sophia is the Sulfur’ clearly showing he knew of these associations between mysticism and alchemy. Once we attain this Virgin he said we could then give birth to Christ within. How does this tie into the manifestos though?

Well, you see the Chemical Wedding is the next great advent and revelation of initiation. Where Boehme’s Theosophy presented a pure Christian mysticism our Rosicrucian forefathers presented the same mystery using Hermetic imagery. The Fama therefore shows the mystical Second Adam of initiation, and the Chemical Wedding presents us with Sophia in the form of Venus. Both of these are phases of initiation and a level of awakening on the Tree of Life.

edit on 15-6-2018 by eisegesis because: hocus pocus

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: butcherguy
You brought up that the ‘most popular photo of hiim’ shows a full beard.
Not sure what your point is if you really have one.

The point is that if Q really meant that person and wanted you to find him fast he could have posted "Think full beard", instead he seemed to have pulled something out of his nether regions.

Your post may have been relevant if I had posted a photo of him with a full beard.

My post is relevant because there doesn't seem to be one without facial hair.

This man is not named but said to be Obama's roommate

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

how about an explanation as to how that's the key?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

But that wasn't the guy in the picture in the post that Q was replying to where he says "Have you IDEN other person?"

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join