It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Anyone want to dig on THIS?:
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Unless the bottom picture is photoshopped the nose is completely different...

somewhere else here, someone pointed out the differences between Obama and the supposed image of "Obama"

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: vinifalou

If these people allegedly "have everything" and "know everything" and let it continue to happen, they are complicit

A wise man once said to somebody....

"Anarchy failed because there were too many people in the government"

😎🤷

The DOJ/FBI has over 110,000 people, 200-300 are high level deep state from the past.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

somewhere else here, someone pointed out the differences between Obama and the supposed image of "Obama"

I was referring to the "Illuminati Wedding" headress...
As to Ob's nose...it's not visible under the headress...so, perhaps I misunderstood your point.
If so,...apologies.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

obviously, he had a nose job

for illuminati reasons

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gotta do their sealed interviews then go back to work acting like things are just hunky dory. They know the ship is about to sink and they don’t care. They’re so arrogant and filled with hate. I can’t wait for this to blow up and take them down. Our media is a threat to America. Left right center know this. Only the anti Trumpers can’t handle the truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone want to dig on THIS?:
twitter.com...

Already did Here and decided that this is most likely not Obama.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

If anything, it looks like Rudy

he has been known to dress in, let’s say different ways

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Trust me, I'm as impatient as you are. I want these sick people taken down. Regardless of political leanings, positions in government, or whatever power they have. But....I also keep in mind that with the power some of them have it has to be done right. We have them in our grasp, we just have to make sure that they can't weasel out of that grip.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

americanbridgepac.org...

Don't forget about David Brock's "accountability war room".

Part of that Podesta bridge to the media I am sure.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thankfully bridges can be demolished.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks CoramDeo! That makes a lot more sense!

I'm assuming the Public Folders on server at Senate Office building would be "public" only to others with access to the server, and therefore may hold classified data etc. I.e. not to general public and hence password management important.

Such folders would likely be used for sharing briefing docs and reports, for example to those on a specific committee - such as gang of 8?

Therefore, the message could be saying that someone on one of those committees has given the password to someone unauthorised so they can, for example, see question lists before they are asked. The message tells someone to change the password?

Are there any senators or their staff with initials JE or KS?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Same mindset that told them Hillary wouldn't lose, is telling them that they can't be indicted. Another example of "These people are stupid."
edit on 6/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Q Post #1491 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... is from Q+, who we have assumed is Mattis.

I have a strong feeling this is one of those "anagram decodes", especially because of the interesting words that can be read on the vertical. Wish Tigertatzen was still around to help. Anyone else have a go?

It is the bottom right quarter where the anagram decodes need to be done!

I can see:
HNC HQ EO (headquarters, executive order)
Y IET ARM (Why Intelligence Exploitation team (DoD) ARM?)
RN RR OIN (Rod Rosenstein?)
ASDAN HO (Head Office?)
Y SMG WNK ("Why the smug wink"?)
RAIN TS Q (Instruction to release posts on TS? (Transexual? Timestamp? Tunisia?)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post #1491 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... is from Q+, who we have assumed is Mattis.

I have a strong feeling this is one of those "anagram decodes", especially because of the interesting words that can be read on the vertical. Wish Tigertatzen was still around to help. Anyone else have a go?

It is the bottom right quarter where the anagram decodes need to be done!

I can see:
HNC HQ EO (headquarters, executive order)
Y IET ARM (Why Intelligence Exploitation team (DoD) ARM?)
RN RR OIN (Rod Rosenstein?)
ASDAN HO (Head Office?)
Y SMG WNK ("Why the smug wink"?)
RAIN TS Q (Instruction to release posts on TS? (Transexual? Timestamp? Tunisia?)

I understand how the decoding process works and all, but what I dont understand is where it came from and why it came to fruition. It seems like that imputing random variables would produce results akin to what you get.

Did this come from Q? Was it insinuated by Q? How did the whole deciphering come into play?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

1) From the anons on the Chan boards and Reddit - see this guys thread for 2 key decode methods Guccifer/Florida and COVFEFE with worked examples of decode discoveries - serialbrain

2) Q Posts 631, 665, 793, and 835 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub... all tell us "You have so much more than you know." from Q's biggest intel drop in our known history. It is interpreted that more than you know is because we can not see it in the basic post or we would know it. Therefore it must be hidden in codes.

3) I have been asked to continue by individuals who seem to have an inside track - so I am.

Need to get back to catch up on decoding now so apologies for not getting involved in any further debate on this at this time.
edit on 16-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: tiredoflooking

[qote]Trump is controlling the narrative.

Fox News is handing the narrative to him. Everyone else has a completely different narrative, one based on facts.

This is the most hilarious thing I've read on here in a LONG, LONG time. Fox News is bias, just like the rest, but to call all the "other" (liberal owned, Hillary paid off) news stations truthful is just plain hilarious. I could give you over 100 examples of them lying and that's within the last 2 years, easy. I'm not going to do it, because you already know what they are, but your stubbornness and hate for Trump push you to make these hilarious posts. Keep it up, we can use some comedy in here every now and then and you provide plenty of it.
edit on 16-6-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Chris Hardwick loses show and Comic-Con over "sexual misconduct allegations"

Every other week MSM claims that a celebrity is resigning or getting fired over "sexual misconduct", which is a mis-labelling of what is actually going on: All these celebs being members of the same cult, having gained fame and fortune through this cult and the Trump Administration using the cults blackmail tapes, which they got their hands on through NSA mass surveillance, to get them to step down or be fired.

How stupid does MSM think we are to think several hundreds of celebs suddenly happen to be involved in "sexual misconduct". Any idiot can see that there must be more going on here.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You have to be an idiot to believe there is a cult all these celebrities join

I guess this guy is guilty but JA is a good guy right and the women are to be not believed

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with the foreign posts Q is referring too ? The former Ambassador to Germany has initials JE? It looks like Obama was giving coveted Ambassador posts to his "friends" who raised a lot of money for him.

Obama has made a clutch of foreign appointments recently. The 16th century Villa Taverna in Rome has just gone to John Phillips, a Washington lawyer who raised at least $500,000. John Emerson, a Los Angeles fund manger, will get to meet future contacts as ambassador to Germany after he raised $1.5m. Jane Stetson, heiress to the IBM fortune, is tipped as frontrunner for Paris after she raised $2.4m for Obama. In total, nine sought-after postings in Europe, the Caribbean or Asia have been given to major donors in recent weeks, with a further three in France, Switzerland and Hungary earmarked to come soon. Of these 12, the precise bundling data is available for 10. According to a Guardian analysis, using the figures leaked to the New York Times, the average amount raised by each donor is $1.79m.

www.theguardian.com...

This guy Matthew Barzum, has a beardless baby face and was former Ambassador to UK and Sweden ? He interned for John Kerry and has media connections.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-6-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join