It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: butcherguy

Q said no facial hair. The pics of Siddiqi that I have seen show a full beard.

Google search ‘razor’?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
If that HRC drop in the IG report re: Clinton Foundation, Crime against Children - doesn't lead to any investigation then that's a big problem.

I think you are going to be disappointed.

Look at the context. They are just notes and nobody remembers when they could have been brought up. There doesn't seem to have been any follow-up.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That name was from a play based on Obamas book.
His real name is Sohale Siddiqi, from what I have been able to find.
Edit to add:
He was an illegal alien at the time that he cohabitated with Obama. Pakistani born, overstayed his visa. Was not a student.

Wonder if Mohammed Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid bring up any information.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That name was from a play based on Obamas book.
His real name is Sohale Siddiqi, from what I have been able to find.
Edit to add:
He was an illegal alien at the time that he cohabitated with Obama. Pakistani born, overstayed his visa. Was not a student.

I am betting he is tied in some way to the Awan spy ring. This man loved Pakistan and it's people. Obama's mother worked in Pakistan 5 years.

IWB

I mean what are the odds that both CIA operatives Brennan and Brezinski would be in Pakistan at the same time young Obama was there, and then both men end up on his advisory team in 2008, 26 years later – at the same time the State Dept Passport records are breached by John Brennan’s company specifically regarding Obama? The same guy who Obama just nominated to be CIA Director.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Google search ‘razor’?

I don't think that is going to lead me to an image of Saddiqi after having used that advanced illuminati tech.

Why would Q say that if the most popular image of Siddiqi is him rocking a beard?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
If that HRC drop in the IG report re: Clinton Foundation, Crime against Children - doesn't lead to any investigation then that's a big problem.

There doesn't seem to have been any follow-up.

That is the concern, and there's more

Very interesting that these things found their way into the public report.

edit on 15-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I remember seeing something about the scope of the warrant being the reason they could look at certain files. I honestly think they are legally covered.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Re: Q post #1507

Who's the man holding hands with Obama?

Well I'll tell you who!

Sal Maqbool. From this article in The Guardian it appears he was a delinquent cokehead that lived with Obama while Barry was attending Columbia University. Though they lived off campus, and Sal wasn't a student. Hmm.

How he's linked to the administration is the big question. Still digging on that.

www.theguardian.com...

Sohale Siddiqi

edit on 15-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post #1489 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... DECODE

PARAMETERS: Grid from timestamp (23x41), Keyword="[Round 2]" (COVFEFE method)

RESULT = NWAJEORKSPWMOFSOBPFTOOL

INTERPRETATIONs sourced from Acronymfinder.com
NWA = Network Analyser
JEOR = Journal of Essential Oil Research?
KS = Kreative Software?
PWM = Password Management, "Possibility of Wrong Message", Project Work Management
OF = OF, or Office
SOB = Senate Office Building, or Son of Beast
PF TOOL = Microsoft Exchange Server Public Folder DAV-based Administration Tool

Overall message - God knows but too many hits and IT terms to ignore and accessing Senate Office Building Public Folders is intriguing.

Catching up after a week of watching the water, Atlantic beachfront.

RESULT = NWAJEORKSPWMOFSOBPFTOOL

NWA JE OR KS PWM OF SOB PF TOOL

||Network Admin J.E. or K.S. Password Modification of Senate Office Building Public Folder Tool.||

I think there are some initials in there, a J.E. and a K.S.

I think you're on the right track with the IT hits in the decodes, Rel.

My brain in is still in sunburn mode and I'm trying to shake the sand out of...everywhere.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well, if there's something on the laptop involving a crime or crimes against children over and above Weiner's sexting, then I'm sure it's being fully investigated now.

What I find interesting is how and why these things were included in the 500 page modified and redacted public report, as if the IG wishes to draw attention to it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Q drop 1511
'search foreign posts (state)

so I did and found this;

Self-Governing May Divine Providence guide all of us seeking truth, and knowledge. Are we considered a foreign State? Do we have Foreign State immunity? Are we a sovereign people or State? Are we the Postmaster for our State? Is the estate same as a State? Where to begin to unravel this mystery? I do not want to give the impression I am a lawyer- all I am doing is looking at what they created. We, the people created them, them being governments, for protecting us, and our property. Is there any other reason for their existence? The purpose of having a foreign status is for mailing, immunity, court and legal or lawful status. As the International Mail Manual 742.1 & 742.2, mentions foreign origin and foreign post office.

“But if the government has these rights on her own account, the citizen also has correlative rights. He has the right to come to the seat of government to assert any claim he may have upon that government, or to transact any business he may have with it. To seek its protection, to share its offices, to engage in administering its functions. He has a right to free access to its sea-ports, through which all the operations of foreign trade and commerce are conducted, to the sub-treasuries, the land offices, the revenue offices, and the courts of justice in the several States, and this right is in its nature independent of the will of any State over whose soil he must pass in the exercise of it.” Crandall v. State of Nevada, 73 U.S. 35.

youhavetheright.com...
edit on 15-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Google search ‘razor’?

I don't think that is going to lead me to an image of Saddiqi after having used that advanced illuminati tech.

Why would Q say that if the most popular image of Siddiqi is him rocking a beard?

The most popular photo of him was taken when? When he had a beard for that photo.
What does he look like at this moment? I have no idea.
What connection doe he have with the foreign service? None that I can find.
What I was saying is that just because the most popular photo of him to be found online shows him with a full beard doesn’t mean that razors no longer work now or didn’t function in the past.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

• Qualified Immunity of a Public Official is not available, if they knew or reasonably should have known that the actions they took, or failed to take within their sphere of official responsibility would violate the constitutional rights of the (plaintiff(s)), or if they took the action with the malicious intention to cause a deprivation of constitutional rights or other injury... Wood v. Strickland, 420 U.S. 308, 322 95 S.Ct. 922, 1001, 43 L.Ed.2d 214. There are limits, it is the action that determines when immunity can be used or is lost. In addition, knowledge of its existence must be known. You cannot claim what you do not know exists. Do people, sovereignty is the people in general, have immunity? • Sovereign Immunity is supported by Justice Matthews and Douglas in the Yick Wo v. Hopkins, 318 US 356, 371 and Terry v. Ohio, 392 US 1, 40 respectively “The doctrine of Sovereign Immunity is one of the Common-Law immunities and defenses that are available to the Sovereign.” • Individual Immunity, Heath v. Alabama, 474 U.S. 82: Hale v. Henkel, 240 U.S. 43, 74: “The individual may stand upon his constitutional rights as a citizen. He is entitled to carry on his private business in his own way. His power to contract is unlimited. He owes no duty to the State or to his neighbor to divulge his business, or to open his doors to an investigation, so far as it may tend to criminate him. He owes no such duty to the State, since he receives nothing there from, beyond the protection of his life and property. His rights are such as existed by the law of the land long antecedent to the organization of the State, and can only be taken from him by due process of law, and in accordance with the Constitution. Among his rights are a refusal to incriminate himself, and the immunity of himself and his property from arrest or seizure except under a warrant of the law. He owes nothing to the public so long as he does not trespass upon their rights” • Immediate appeals may be taken from orders denying claims of immunity on one of the following grounds: the sovereign immunity granted to states under the Eleventh Amendment, Puerto Rico Aquaduct & Sewer Auth. v. Metcalf & Eddy, 113 S.Ct. 684, 688 (1993); • Foreign sovereign immunity derived from the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, 28 U.S.C. sections 1602- 1611, Compania Mexicana de Aviacion, S.A. v. United States Dist. Ct., 859 F.2d 1354, 356 (9th Cir. ‘88). A corporation owes its existence to the state and has no rights. Slaves have no rights. Trustees have duties. Therefore, Immunity must not available to these Persons. We must be active in our claim of depravation of immunity, and qualified to make such a claim. As you will read, the immunity does not extend to commercial activity. Since nearly all crimes are commercial and commerce is commerce, what would be classified as noncommercial? Commercial activity is generally a public activity; this immunity could therefore apply as private activity. Some people also believe private property, estates, are the reason behind this. When something is purchased by, for, or on behalf of the estate, while it maybe in the public arena, it is still a private activity. The executor may or may not be involved with commerce but it is not done so with the intention of making a profit, as corporations are so inclined and designed.

youhavetheright.com...

this whole thin might be what Q is referring to

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

And I was saying that Q said:
Search Hussein admin.
No facial hair.
Obtain name.
Cross FBI sec clearance?

Pointing out that if you are doing the legwork you would have to find a pic of the guy with no facial hair for the clues to line up. Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: daskakik

If you scan over this evening's posts, you'll see that Trump can't declassify unless a request is generated by Congress.

That letter was generated this evening, after close of business.

We'll see what Friday brings.

Here is an article that supports that the power to classify and declassify rests with the president.

Case law appears to stand on the side of the president being able to declassify.

It appears to be true that the President has the legal authority to declassify classified materials however he chooses. This conclusion is supported by dicta in Department of Navy v. Egan, 484 US 518 (1988), and it is consistent with the historical fact that classification and declassification decisions have been made by the President. (On the relevance of historical facts, see Justice Frankfurter's separate opinion in The Steel Seizure Case.) To be sure, Congress might have the power to limit the President's power to classify and declassify...but no such limitation appears to be in place.

There are some caveats at the end that are common sense, but it looks like the ball is in POTUS' court if there are things that have been witheld form the IG report.

Presidential Declassification of Previously Classified Material

I'm sure there is more to it. Feel free to lead me to alternate arguments if found.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

maybe it's a woman? LL?

OMG it is Valerie Jarrett !!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And I was saying that Q said:
Search Hussein admin.
No facial hair.
Obtain name.
Cross FBI sec clearance?

Pointing out that if you are doing the legwork you would have to find a pic of the guy with no facial hair for the clues to line up. Good luck with that.

I had read the Q post before you posted, so you didn’t bring up anything that I was not aware of.
I didn’t post a photo of him.
You brought up that the ‘most popular photo of hiim’ shows a full beard.
Not sure what your point is if you really have one.
Your post may have been relevant if I had posted a photo of him with a full beard.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You brought up that the ‘most popular photo of hiim’ shows a full beard.
Not sure what your point is if you really have one.

The point is that if Q really meant that person and wanted you to find him fast he could have posted "Think full beard", instead he seemed to have pulled something out of his nether regions.

Your post may have been relevant if I had posted a photo of him with a full beard.

My post is relevant because there doesn't seem to be one without facial hair.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: the2ofusr1

As a follow up to the vid posted above after thinking on it . Scenario ...do away with cash and move to digital . We all heard about the C130 loaded with cash that went to Iran . Well there may have been more then that one C130 . What if as a counter to take the paper cash out of Irans hands the US's only option is to go digital ...

Q mentioned 5 planes.

If you think government control is bad now, wait until they tell you that you can't buy nachos because you posted on ATS.

Q Post 1346

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 224bb5 No.1391298 📁
May 12 2018 21:53:26 (EST)
Re_read crumbs re: Iran.
It was never about WW safety & security.
It was never about Nuclear disarmament.
It was about opening a new untapped market.
It was about securing a black site.
The ‘Exchange’.
U1.
Risk the welfare of the world.
Why?
Money.
Organized/planned by BC/HRC.
Carried out by Hussein.
[remember HRC ran against Hussein]
U1 [donations to CF].
$1.7b in-cash transfer to Iran [4 routes][5 planes].
Did the total withdrawal actually depart EU?
Why EU?
Define bribe.
Define kickback.
Special Interest Groups (SIG).
What US/EU Co’s Immediately closed large deals in Iran post deal?
www.nytimes.com...📁
Cross check Co’s against political + foundation payments.
Define bribe.
Define kickback.
Why are people panicking about Iran deal pullout?
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
Truth coming.
Q

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Interesting article from last year concerning young Obama, Brennan, spies and Pakistan.
Investment Watch

edit on b000000302018-06-15T21:44:34-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 15 Jun 2018 21:44:34 -0500900000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join