It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

How can those countries label Russia and Putin as an enemy if they are receiving up to 70% of their gas and oil from Russia? That does not make sense.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Excellent intriguing post.

Sparks the imagination about symbolism, highly advanced planning, and appreciation of history.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And IF there would be a conflict... ( therefore we all pay billions to NATO )

They loose half there energy capabilities on day one.

IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Apparently George Soros does not bankroll European protests.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Hmmm Trump likes his water and everyone else prefers the juice. Nothing to see here.
Watch the....

linky

I've never been more proud of an American President than that! He even called out a former German Prime Minister as head of the pipeline company!

He's got this! He absolutely KNOWS.

I love the way he says it's unfair to the American taxpayer. He doesn't say, "our government", but he says "our country" and "our taxpayers". He always has us, me and you, in his heart when negotiating these deals. It is always what is good for The People...not the money-grubbing slush-fund-dipping politicians. So refreshing!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Something else that does not make sense is that we now have Rod Rosenstein getting involved in the Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh confirmation process. Why would Rosenstein summon prosecutors from all over the country to get involved in this? Looking for dirt?

mobile.nytimes.com...

And he's doing this while the president is out of the country. As this new Twitter post says there are shenanigans in the works.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 7/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The woman found dead at Huma Abedin and Weiners luzury Condo has been indentified. Her name was Lara Prychenko, a resident of the building.

The details are coming out are very strange. Reminds me of the Elisa Lam death, who was found dead years ago on a hotel roof in a water tank.

Investigators have recovered surveillance video showing Prychenko’s leaving her purse in an elevator and walking off, the NYPD said. Prychenko went out of view before she reached the trash compactor.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
The woman found dead at Huma Abedin and Weiners luzury Condo has been indentified. Her name was Lara Prychenko, a resident of the building.

The details are coming out are very strange. Reminds me of the Elisa Lam death, who was found dead years ago on a hotel roof in a water tank.

Investigators have recovered surveillance video showing Prychenko’s leaving her purse in an elevator and walking off, the NYPD said. Prychenko went out of view before she reached the trash compactor.

abcnews.go.com...

Just to make sure we don't overlook the obvious, she could have been high or drunk and simply fallen down the trash chute.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It was obviously a robbery/suicude.

Seriously, are they saying she stuffed herself in the trash compactor?

Nothing to see here!

Such weird things happen, it's almost like we are watching a movie.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Macron loves Grandpa Trump!

Look at Trump's face lolll.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Where is Macrons right hand?!?!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Very interesting place.

A little further research:

The film, "Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation" (2015) was filmed there.
Also, the film, "Transformers - The Last Knight" (2017) was filmed there.
Also, the James Bond film, "Spectre" (2015) was filmed there.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Slappin' POTUS on the ass?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Macron loves Grandpa Trump!

Look at Trump's face lolll.

LMFAO, he's fighting to be relevant. Quite literally on Trump's coattails.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2018 by csimon because: rescind

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Remember when this guy wrote a book detailing how he was treated by the CIA? "In the company of shadows" I believe the title was. I have an autographed copy, a truly great read. Well he just posted this:

Kevin Shipp

@Kevin_Shipp

·

4h

We are uniting several former intelligence professionals to publicly resist the illegal activities of the Shadow Government/Deep State. More to come

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

If many of these former agents who’s got dirty stuffs on the Deep State comes forward they’re gonna have a problem.

He probably shouldn’t be announcing this kind of stuff tho. Haven’t he seen the Clinton death list?

edit on 11/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's good news MT!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been shared.

A dead woman has been found in the dumpster at the the apartment of Hillary Clinton’s right-hand woman Huma Abedin. The body was found by one of the Manhattan apartment building’s maintenance workers inside the trash compactor and reported to police, according to The Daily Mail.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Mystery as woman, 48, is found dead in the trash compactor machine at Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin's former Manhattan apartment block home 

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pavil

How can those countries label Russia and Putin as an enemy if they are receiving up to 70% of their gas and oil from Russia? That does not make sense.

Care, something interesting a Syrian guy mentioned to me. I mentioned it here before. EU is tired of Russia controlling their energy, so they wanted to build a pipeline from ME through Syria. Syria's deal is with Russia to EU, they are honoring - no new pipeline. He said the ISIS folks were just hired terrorists with nothing to live for, paid for by the US, through the ME. Make of it what you will, but the changes with SA make DJT's statements look different to me.

Interesting note to energy. Last week DJT tweeted SA needed to pump more oil, not lower prices. Key distinction. Nothing in the world is sold without a middleman and that is the problem pumping more oil will drop prices faster then lowering prices.

PR aside, I'm of a mind that Putin and DJT are on the same page, there is far more to this.

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join