It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I was just thinking about the Q pic on air force one or the "stock photo" if you will.

First off they say the curtains are the same in both picks right? Those are airplane curtains. they move on a track at the top and bottom and fold the exact same every time.

Second that lamp is screwed down and never moves.

Third when Q said the Mug holder was the hook. It got me thinking, they must check AF1 for bugs all the time. What if that "bug" was inactive until someone set a Mug on it. Maybe AF1 only has mugs.

i have also yet to see anyone replicate that pic.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I've just had to take a time-out to calm down before making this post as I'm infuriated!

Catalogue it under "The Storm hits Europe".

The BBC News channel aired tonight a Panorama programme entitled "Trump: Is the President a sex pest?".

Now Panorama has a decades long reputation of good solid undercover reporting that often leads to police cases being initiated.

This programme had minimal obvious facts and cited scores of cases of sex pest activity, including at pageants for minors. Witness statements in favour of Trump were under played and allegations which were unclear or did not detail any illegal activity were up-played.

The programme finished with a loud and clear statement "The president who is coming here this week could be judged a sex-pest!".

The nature of this programme and it's timing clearly gives me the belief that the BBC has been told to character assassinate POTUS immediately before his UK arrival in order to incite a riotous response and increase protest sizes.

A few things in particular worry me:

1) Panorama usually builds strong cases with clear evidence (such as under cover filming). Therefore the standard has deliberately been allowed to drop for this programme,

2) The government/BBC have protocols such as D-notices for the government to ask for delays in broadcasting of programmes. This is a prime example of an instance where the government should be saying to the BBC "This is an important visit by invite of a major partner/ally, please delay your programme until 2 weeks after the visit". The fact this has not been done means the government does not care what impact it has on the visit!

3) Today also, European council president Donald Tusk effectively insulted POTUS - reuters link

“Dear America, appreciate your allies, after all you don’t have that many,” Tusk, a former Polish prime minister, said after a signing statement on more cooperation between the European Union and the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation.
Emphasis mine.

It appears to me that there is a coordinated and pre-planned attack happening for POTUS European trip.

I have one thing to say...#NOTINMYNAME.
edit on 10-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: catalogue

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Bill1960

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bill1960

I hope Peter Strzok doesn't back out of his televised testimony on Thursday. Unlike his closed-door testimony, he will be under oath for Thursday's.

I'm with you, but given the track records across the board, I don't see anything different. If he does show it will be another side show of "I can't answer that it's classified". I'm reminded of a term we used in my military days. BOHICA, Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

hang on folks. Here is the thing to consider. S&P testifying in front of congress means nothing, it is for show. The reason they haven't to date is because they have been in virtual jail: preventing LEAKING. The reason they have not been "allowed" to speak now is because of the leaking and the case evolving. Now they cannot do any harm to the case. They should plead the 5th, as should you btw, as there is no good that can come of speaking anyway - nothing ever comes of this publicity events in reality. The case is set, now they are harmless: jerking congress around is fine, it's part of the show. Building the case matters, nothing else.

Look for places where the cases are set by looking for things that reveal that leaks do not matter. What happens this week and next that suddenly indicates that the case is set, information on Seth Rich? Information on JA? Hammonds. Fake Clintons traveling in public. SC nomination.

I'm going to word this as carefully as I can. Everything you have said works and makes absolute sense in the real world. Washington is not the real world, its Wonderland. I'm on board but time is running out. We see where is 40K-90K of indictments yet not so much as one single speeding ticket for these people. A lot of us have served our country in many different ways and take what they have done personally. And yet, they still are allowed to continue to rub their skids in our faces. Our give a damn meters are going to start heading in the opposite direction rapidly, and be replaced with bunker mentality very soon if this charade doesn't come to an end. It's been almost 2 years and not even traffic court, throw us a bone please. Don't take my rant personal we hear you and agree just lets get on with this

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They are rattled to the core when they have nothing to play except for this drivel.

This is usually right at the start of the playbook. This has already been played with cries of 'Grab them by the pussy' together with all of the other bimbos coming out of the woodwork and then crawling back in when they ran out of steam.

So ... nothing new in the playbook ... start over from page one perhaps.

It is really sinking in the mire when all you have is this trash ... and flying baby effigies.

In reality this meeting is The Great Awakening vs the City of London. One is going down.

P

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Bill, think of it this way. As more and more perps take the only way out and turn States evidence, the connections that evolve need to be investigated. Think of a small snow ball coming down a hill. It grows and grows.

You want to catch them all ... to really be effective.

No half measures.

Patience Grasshopper.

P

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Your last sentence sums it up nicely Phoenix.

With some trepidation, I am glad it's happening... but I'm very disappointed that the approach is very un-English and may drag the standards we are proud of down to gutter level for decades.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I know you're upset about the unfair charactarization of POTUS on that program, but you don't need to be.

I, and most of the people here, don't see this as representative of the good character of the citizens of the UK, especially you.

You need fire to forge steel. You need to fire and strike steel to form it into a beautiful weapon.

The accusations carry no weight, and POTUS will walk away from his trip having won more hearts that he will ever turn away.

Worry not.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Be- calming words thanks, CoramDeo!

Off to sleep easier now.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I don't think that's Reince Priebus standing between Giulliani and Rosenstein. Especially if that is a recent photo.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The programme finished with a loud and clear statement "The president who is coming here this week could be judged a sex-pest!".

Sex Pest does have a nice ring to it. Reminds me of the 1970's punk band.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope Peter Strzok doesn't back out of his televised testimony on Thursday. Unlike his closed-door testimony, he will be under oath for Thursday's.

I'm with you, but given the track records across the board, I don't see anything different. If he does show it will be another side show of "I can't answer that it's classified". I'm reminded of a term we used in my military days. BOHICA, Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

The two Congressional panels were hoping to have Page tomorrow, so they could ask Strzok new questions on Thursday, based on Page's answers from the prior day. Bob Goodlatte said this evening that he feels Lisa Page is stonewalling because she "has something to hide".

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: pavil

Was any context or commentary offered on the pic? I thought I read the whole thread (not replies however) but missed that.

Not that I saw. Has to be recent with Rudy. Makes you wonder about RR.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The majority of the U.S. media is slamming Trump for telling NATO members to pay their fair share. I think he sees the attacks as confirmation that he's on the right track. That's how I view them.

BTW... Why doesn't Sean Hannity, or other people on FOX News call out Sheppard Smith for his daily anti-Trump hour? (3pm EDT) Today I wanted to personally kick Smith's azz for proclaiming that President Trump loves Putin more than our NATO allies. It might be true, but Sheppard is just so over the top emotional with his complaining about Trump. Thank goodness Sean Hannity's radio show is also on during that hour!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I've just had to take a time-out to calm down before making this post as I'm infuriated!

The BBC News channel aired tonight a Panorama programme entitled "Trump: Is the President a sex pest?".

Now Panorama has a decades long reputation of good solid undercover reporting that often leads to police cases being initiated.

This programme had minimal obvious facts and cited scores of cases of sex pest activity, including at pageants for minors. Witness statements in favour of Trump were under played and allegations which were unclear or did not detail any illegal activity were up-played.

The nature of this programme and it's timing clearly gives me the belief that the BBC has been told to character assassinate POTUS immediately before his UK arrival in order to incite a riotous response and increase protest sizes.

1) Panorama usually builds strong cases with clear evidence (such as under cover filming). Therefore the standard has deliberately been allowed to drop for this programme,

2) The government/BBC have protocols such as D-notices for the government to ask for delays in broadcasting of programmes. This is a prime example of an instance where the government should be saying to the BBC "This is an important visit by invite of a major partner/ally, please delay your programme until 2 weeks after the visit". The fact this has not been done means the government does not care what impact it has on the visit!

3) Today also, European council president Donald Tusk effectively insulted POTUS - reuters link

“Dear America, appreciate your allies, after all you don’t have that many,” Tusk, a former Polish prime minister, said after a signing statement on more cooperation between the European Union and the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation.
Emphasis mine.

It appears to me that there is a coordinated and pre-planned attack happening for POTUS European trip.

May better worry about staying in power....I could see Trump troll her about Brexit hard. As for Tusk, he has sold his soul, if he had one, to the EU and Globalists. They think they are going to team up on Trump, they would be mistaken. Careful when you play with fire.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Emphasis mine.

You do realise Trump is a sex pest? It’s no secret, we are both English fathers about the same age and I and all my friends know Trump for what he is

he’s also a wife beater, and possible child molester that of course is ignored by the Q supporters

loves laundering dirty Russian money as well

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Got a source to back this up?

Oh right... it’s the left. You don’t.

Just false accusations and biased opinions.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I have brought this up myself. I have actually tried to do a recreation of taking a picture of that same stock photo using multiple reflective objects. The only one that gives me a clear enough picture is an actual mirror. Everything else that I have tried, including an old silver/metal desktop hard drive comes out like a fuzzy blob.

Without the big glowing apple it is difficult to get the same orientation. And I cannot get the same distance between the chair and the curtains, no matter how much I stretch, compress, or manipulate the photo.

I'm not claiming for a fact that it can not be duplicated, but I am saying I can not do it myself. My skills are severely lacking and my programs old, so that, i'm sure, plays into it quite a bit.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Got a source to back this up?

Oh right... it’s the left. You don’t.

Just false accusations and biased opinions.

The daily mail a right leaning newspaper revealed Trump assaulted his wife Ivana in a fit of rage pulling her hair out in clumps

Other middle of the road papers ran a few stories about the list of women who came out and said Trump acted inappropriately with them, but he’s not Weinstein so can be ignored

The Epstein linked case was dropped because the women who alleged these crimes said she was fearing for her life after receiving death threats

Muller should be getting to grips now with the dirty deals and money laundering from Trumps close associates that will end up back at him with his sticky little fingers in the pie

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

So... No sources then?

Thought so.

How's Stormy btw?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

So... No sources then?

Thought so.

How's Stormy btw?

Use a search engine of your choice and it’s all there, I’m not doing that for you as I know you would ignore it

ATS even has even touched on those subject matters many times in the past

How is Q btw?

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join