It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: carewemust

YES it is true: www.latimes.com...

“, the U.S. share of total military spending by NATO members is around 70%, not 90%, according to NATO statistics.”

Btw Land of Enchantment is being secured bigly, focus from media has been on Arizona, California and Texas with little on the other state there. Our border to the south is being secured better than you know. Youths saved. Routes closed.

Semper Fidelis
WWG1WGA

Warrior back safe and sound with good news no less

Land of Enchantment is a very heavy place, glad some positive folks showing it some love. Q has not mentioned Texas much, or NM, which is interesting. My sense is this has more to do with the facilitators in charge as Q research targets, Mc, Pel et al.
edit on 11-7-2018 by crankyoldman because: clarify

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hey buddy, welcome back!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

Is this true? American taxpayers are footing 70% of the cost of maintaining NATO?!

mobile.twitter.com...

I'm pretty sure they are using the GDP numbers for that figure. Not all of our military budget is solely for NATO functions. I'm sure we pay the Lions share though. NATO only committed to the 2% after Russian annexed Crimea and even then, gave themselves 10 years to reach that goal.

Let's be honest about it, Most of Europe was totally fine with the US shouldering the bulk of Europe's Defense. If the EU were really serious about defending their own borders, they have big enough economies to make that happen. They are scared of Russia but won't put their money where their mouth is.

If there was a war with Russia and Germany lost 70% of their natural gas supply and 40% of its oil supply, what do you think would happen ?

Pav,

one thing that factors here is the Iran deal and her winning. As pointed out here by myself and TAT, the german military is kaput. The only reason you let it all go to hell is because you KNOW you are not going to need it. If Germany fears the world, or Russia I guess, then they have ZERO choice but to agree. Beaten last month on trade, beaten in the world cup, beaten in nato: PE must be laughing....

DJT is being kind in his use of words. An anon said that the thing that sent Rodgers over the edge was BHO wanting to send 10 ships to NATO with nothing in return. He refused, and DJT is our president and Rodgers is still out for blood.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great to be back. Haven’t seen my wife & huskies (russia russia russia lol) in a while so that was refreshing. Lot was going on in NM but that’s a done deal now. Wall going up and routes closed. Hopefully this will be disclosed & released via CiC / admin in near future. Needs to be known by all. Worse than AZ imo. For those of you who love to snoop look into Las Cruces. I’m sure you’ll find crumbs.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
POTUS misspelling:

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Ex-FBI LAYERLisa Page today defied a House of Representatives issued Subpoena to testify before Congress! Wow, but is anybody really surprised! Together with her lover, FBI Agent Peter Strzok, she worked on the Rigged Witch Hunt, perhaps the most tainted and corrupt case EVER!

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great to be back. Haven’t seen my wife & huskies (russia russia russia lol) in a while so that was refreshing. Lot was going on in NM but that’s a done deal now. Wall going up and routes closed. Hopefully this will be disclosed & released via CiC / admin in near future. Needs to be known by all. Worse than AZ imo. For those of you who love to snoop look into Las Cruces. I’m sure you’ll find crumbs.

ThankQ.

I hope folks work hard to see the confirmational dots that can be connected...here.

They are remarkable in many Q ways.

As for Q stuff you missed, besides bickering, Cranky looks to the meeting with the Queen as a whopper, looqing forward to seeing what she unsigns.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
POTUS misspelling:

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Ex-FBI LAYERLisa Page today defied a House of Representatives issued Subpoena to testify before Congress! Wow, but is anybody really surprised! Together with her lover, FBI Agent Peter Strzok, she worked on the Rigged Witch Hunt, perhaps the most tainted and corrupt case EVER!

twitter.com...

They as in a "layer" of the system removed? She's Ex now, so Ex-FBI-layer, as in executed FBI corruption layer?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

POTUS misspelling:

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

twitter.com...

They as in a "layer" of the system removed? She's Ex now, so Ex-FBI-layer, as in executed FBI corruption layer?

"LAYER" could also be a jab at her being a mistress.
Missing W usually is a prompt for Sufi do do his decoding voodoo.

I find the all CAPS to be curious...generally POTUS does what I tend to do when writing...Capitalize ALL letters in words I want to accentuate.
edit on 11-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EartOccupant

Something else that does not make sense is that we now have Rod Rosenstein getting involved in the Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh confirmation process. Why would Rosenstein summon prosecutors from all over the country to get involved in this? Looking for dirt?

mobile.nytimes.com...

And he's doing this while the president is out of the country. As this new Twitter post says there are shenanigans in the works.

mobile.twitter.com...

My mind goes immediately to "how do you legally bring evidence to light?"

I fail to remember correctly if it has been definitively confirmed whether RR is a white hat or a black hat. But if we go off of the assumption he is at least a gray hat, and Kavanaugh has known ties to the foster fiasco, could his nomination be a deliberate play to bring some of the clinton criminality to light by exposing some of this?

I mean, it was for dead sure that no matter who was picked for SCOTUS there would be a fight to confirm them. It was known from the second before Kennedy announced his retirement that they would go all the way back to the time he was in grade school and picked on the girl with buck teeth & braces, so could this all be part of "trust the plan"

Of all the picks Trump had, he picked the DC swamp creature, IMO.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

POTUS misspelling:

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

twitter.com...

Ex FBI LAYER. Here let me help:

Ogres are like deep state. Many, many layers. Let's peel it back shall we. You see what he's doing there? Swamp, layers.....

Give you back the swamo because it's full of freaks in the first place.
Yup.

Donkey (laymen): what about cake?

"You dense...... Idiot (read: worthless eater).

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

On it now... been busy catching up with archive index before thread rolls over.

I'd also note that LAYER is made up of:

L.A. = Los Angeles (The Angels)
Y = The Owl (Luciferians/cabal)
ER = Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain

ETA - I've got images of POTUS flying round Blenheim like BLADE using samurai swords to chop up cabal vampires now.

edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

On it now... been busy catching up with archive index before thread rolls over.

I'd also note that LAYER is made up of:

L.A. = Los Angeles (The Angels)
Y = The Owl (Luciferians/cabal)
ER = Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain

ETA - I've got images of POTUS flying round Blenheim like BLADE using samurai swords to chop up cabal vampires now.

Do you think the missing 'W' significant?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well, Well, Well............

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

Yes I shared that before but no real traction even though the article states

NBC reports her purse, full of cash, was found nearby, however according to the Daily Mail, neighbors told police they assumed their visit was related to Anthony Weiner’s conviction.

Security footage also shows the woman walking into Abedin and Weiner’s apartment building shortly before she was found inside the trash compactor, PIX11 reported.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Remember the "Equation" that Ailanon pointed out? "Divide they try, Fail they Will"?

We interpreted as "Divide they try" = 5+2=7 and "Fail they Will" = 13 (hence Friday 07/13).

Now this is guess work but... the Will could ALSO be a hint to look for 3 x missing Ws from tweets (WIII).

The first missing W Wednesday, 2nd missing W Thursday, final missing W Friday (13th) perhaps?

edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

ETA - W could also imply Witness
edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

originally posted by: Bill1960

Yes I shared that before but no real traction even though the article states

NBC reports her purse, full of cash, was found nearby, however according to the Daily Mail, neighbors told police they assumed their visit was related to Anthony Weiner’s conviction.

Security footage also shows the woman walking into Abedin and Weiner’s apartment building shortly before she was found inside the trash compactor, PIX11 reported.

Did the woman live in the building?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

POTUS misspelling:

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

twitter.com...

ex·fo·li·ate
eksˈfōlēāt
verb
(of a material) come apart or be shed from a surface in scales or layers.

"the bark exfoliates in papery flakes"

cause to do this.

Exfoliating the UPPER FBI Layer of corruption...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Q spotted on tractor trailer in video on twitter:

twitter.com...

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join