It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

(Snoops around)

Last week, investigators with the AG’s office's human trafficking task force went undercover to rescue victims and arrest traffickers.

The operation took an unexpected turn when one woman suspected of being trafficked showed up to a hotel with five kids in the car.

Maez said, “The conditions for them is not the conditions we want to see children in -- 100-degree weather, unclothed, soiled diapers.”

Those children were turned over to the Children, Youth and Families Department or CYFD pending the outcome of an investigation.

New Mexico AG takes on human trafficking in Las Cruces

And perhaps also

Existing vehicle barriers west of the Santa Teresa port of entry will be replaced with taller bollard-style barriers under the contract awarded in January to Barnard Construction Co. Inc. Bollard walls typically consist of sturdy, vertical posts that are spaced to provide visibility to the other side but are difficult to walk through.

Montana company gets $73M contract for border fence work near Santa Teresa

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT
I thought so. What’s the Soros connection?

I would guess real estate.
Husband used to be quite the socialite playboy.
Used to date actress Marisa Tomei.

Partied with Olsen twins.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
lol....maybe LAYER means she's a big Chicken, the layer of rotten eggs ! IDK, probably means a layer in this whole mess...the missing W is interesting too ? Something scares her more then contempt of court ? We'll see if she shows up tomorrow with PS.

Just getting a chance to catch up on today's news, Trump was great today ! It's hard to fathom how anyone, especially an American, could find fault in his logic. Are they even showing what he said on MSM ?

I think Trump and Putin are going to hash out how to proceed regarding both Countries oil production and distribution, especially as the USA begins to produce more oil moving forward.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Here ya go TAT - interesting DECODE on POTUS tweet you quote (tweet link)... The Keyword LAYER result looks VERY interesting!!!

Timestamp to Acronym Method
Method 1 = use both digits in each of hour, minute, seconds and apply Modulo 26 to get A to Z letters
Result = "PA@" - does this mean think who Lisa Page reported to?

Method 2 = add digits in each of hour, minute, seconds as appropriate to get A to Z letters
Result = FGG from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Federation of Gay Games OR Financial Gifts Galore OR Flagstaff (Amtrak station code bus stop; Flagstaff, AZ)

COVFEFE Method
KEYWORD = "LAYER" - because typo and CAPS

RESULT = "QFDXLDESALTQMJ"

INTERPRETATION =
"Q, FedEx legal details for Erich Schmidt to Alternative Q (European desk) - Military Justice!"?

KEYWORD = "EVER" because CAPS

RESULT = "JAJKYNILAPMHSA"

INTERPRETATION = ???
JA = Julian Assange
JK = Jared Kushner
Y = Owls (cabal)
NIL = Nil or no
APM = American Public Media
HSA = Homeland Security Act

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
KEYLETTER = "P"
RESULT = "ie r, dh zotsea" = ?? r for renegade or JFK jr?

KEYLETTER = "p"
RESULT = " rdzs" - shorthand for P answer? (r, dh zotsea)

KEYLETTER = "q"
RESULT = " R " - Renegade (BHO) or JFK jr? ??

edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Come on now, you've never seen an episode of the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote? Even Inspector Clueseau could solve this. It's elementary, our victim was heading to the elevator and mistook the door to the trash chute room. The ever vigilant building service staff had just mopped the floor. It's hot in NYC, so the air conditioning in the building was turned up. The room is enclosed so the air conditioning acted like a refrigerator and the remaining water on the floor froze. Our victim unaware enters the isolated skating rink. As she slid across the floor gaining momentum in perfect Three Stooges style, there was a tear in the Earths magnetic field. The tear was enough to rip open the spring loaded door open as our poor victim got there. Not being able to stop she flew into the chute and ultimately to her demise. Case closed. Just a tragic accident.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: seaez

That's what I think this has reference to....the layers within the FBI. The upper tier where the corruption had festered is now peeled back.

This boil is coming to a head, folks!

But, there could be meaning in the missing W. Remember, the missing 'i's a while back. The first W that popped into my head was Bush. Many people just referred to him as Dubya. That's probably farfetched, however. Where is W, btw?

Interesting, we are discussing a W found... dead in a trash chute, Lara Prychodko

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

INTERPRETATION = ???
JA = Julian Assange
JK = Jared Kushner
YN = YES/NO?
I = IN
LA = Los Angeles
PM = PM (evening)
HS = Hear Soon (?)
A

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Whew, B60 put that to bed.

I saw about half of this doc with A/W when he was running for mayor. Ugh, what terrible people and no worse way then to spend time with their own self aggrandizement and her crocodile tears.

The incident/building connection reminded me of it. Gee, wonder if all that footage of those two criminals has been confiscated?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Better interpretation than mine!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Lots and lots of bickering while I was away. Come on guys and gals we know they wanna distract us. Heads on swivel and keep moving. If you’re not sold on Q that’s fine. I was 50/50 on this being real and after last few weeks I now am 100 it is.

WWG1WGA.
ThankQ

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Better interpretation than mine!

I like this:

RESULT = "QFDXLDESALTQMJ"
INTERPRETATION ="Q, FedEx legal details for Erich Schmidt to Alternative Q (European desk) - Military Justice!"?

ALSO:
Q
FDX = FEDEX
LDES = LEDES
ALTQ = ALTERNATE Q
M J = MONDAY/JULY? MILITARY JUSTICE?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

ES could also be Edward Snowden.

Note also that POTUS leaves UK for Helsinki on Sunday so MJ=Monday/July could mean "just after leaving UK"

edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Timestamp to Acronym Method
Method 1 = use both digits in each of hour, minute, seconds and apply Modulo 26 to get A to Z letters
Result = "PA@"

Method 2 = add digits in each of hour, minute, seconds as appropriate to get A to Z letters
Result = FGG from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Financial Gifts Galore

So this article popped into my head from today.

Pa. Supreme Court justices got more than $180K in donations from law firms in clergy abuse case, records show

At issue is the release of documents in the case and the decision is in the hands of the PA supreme court...

The more than 800-page grand jury document was expected to be released late last month by Attorney General Josh Shapiro. But at least two dozen current or former clergy members — whose names are being kept secret — have asked the high court to block Shapiro’s office from releasing the report. Among their arguments are claims that they were denied due process during the grand jury’s investigation and that their reputations will be unjustly sullied.

edit on 11-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Hmm... that's a very intriguing synchronicity Coram!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Lots and lots of bickering while I was away. Come on guys and gals we know they wanna distract us. Heads on swivel and keep moving. If you’re not sold on Q that’s fine. I was 50/50 on this being real and after last few weeks I now am 100 it is.

WWG1WGA.

ThankQ again for this...
"I was 50/50 on this being real and after last few weeks I now am 100 it is."

Q down time served several purposes. Esoteric as always... Also folks needing to self direct. The movement has not lost steam, my sense, as mentioned before, is it cannot stop even with the bickering. And soon, folks like yourself will bring their personal experiences back into the fold. This is a beast. Good people doing good things, with good hearts just cannot be beat.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

JAJKYNILAPMHSA

" why no AP missiles hit Saudi Arabia ?

JK= John Kennedy
APM= Accelerated Mobile Pages or Apache, MySQL, and PHP Computing » Software

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Tip of the ICEberg.
right over target J&C.

Youths saved. It’s gonna come out in time.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

We cannot be beat for we are on the winning side. Darkness is being overcome. So much happening behind scenes. ThankQ Mattis. SEMPER FIDELIS
edit on 11-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good value adds ML.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I see what you did there...

Looking forward to seeing n what else gets revealed.

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join