It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ah the POTUS can take it ...,. Luke 6:22 - Blessed are you, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

These people have nothing but the lowest common denominator - hate , and Good will prevail
edit on 7112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Trump didn't waste any time getting to the point at NATO meeting.

"These countries have to step it up -- not over a 10 year period, they have to step it up immediately," Trump said.

"We're protecting Germany, France and everybody... this has been going on for decades," Trump said. "We're not going to put up with it, we can't put up with it and it's inappropriate."

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Trump said this toolink

Britain is “in turmoil”, Donald Trump has said on the eve of his UK visit, as he suggested it was “up to the people” to decide whether Theresa May should stay in power.

He also dealt a blow to her authority by saying he wanted to meet his “friend” Boris Johnson during his four-day stay in Britain, praising the former foreign secretary for being “very supportive” of him.

Told ya. Trump went on the offensive bigly.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Watching the ceremony in Brussels.
Trump looks like the CEO visiting the factory.

BTW: Which leader is the sexy blond in red?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Croatia.

Iceland is not bad either ; )

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Whereismypassword

So... No sources then?

Thought so.

How's Stormy btw?

Use a search engine of your choice and it’s all there, I’m not doing that for you as I know you would ignore it

ATS even has even touched on those subject matters many times in the past

How is Q btw?

Classic. Throw some opinions distorted as fact and then provide no proofs.

Don't be silly.

Q is great. Nothing for you to worry about.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

...and Kim Dotcom was right:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
newyork.cbslocal.com...

Where anthony and huma lived.

Antyone else read this or find it interesting?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'm half expecting POTUS to say to Europe "So Iran is asking you for $300m in cash? If you decide to give money away like that before you pay your committed dues to NATO, then U.S. Is leaving NATO!"

That would certainly raise the stakes for Europe and I assume they would buckle under and not give to IRAN, in turn fully killing the IRAN deal?

If they went ahead and gave to IRAN then that would awaken a LOT of Europeans.
edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo plus last line

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: defuntion

Interesting, thanks.

Police say the woman was discovered unconscious and unresponsive just before 5 p.m. at the 29-story Zeckendorf Towers near Union Square.

She was pronounced dead at the scene. Residents say the NYPD’s crime scene unit along with an email instructing them not to use the trash chute were both clues something terrible had happened.

It wasn’t clear how she ended up in the trash compactor in a building that has had several high profile residents, including Anthony Weiner and wife Huma Abedin.

What sits atop Zeckendorf Towers?

This entire block is occupied by the pyramid-topped development, designed by Davis, Brody & Assocs. in 1987. Built on the site of S. Klein's department store (1921-75; slogan: "On the Square"). Actress Kelly McGillis has lived in has lived in the Zeckendorf; Beth Israel's Phillips Ambulatory Care Center is here, with its ambulance entrance on the Irving Place side.

www.nysonglines.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
BTW... Why doesn't Sean Hannity, or other people on FOX News call out Sheppard Smith for his daily anti-Trump hour? (3pm EDT) Today I wanted to personally kick Smith's azz for proclaiming that President Trump loves Putin more than our NATO allies. It might be true, but Sheppard is just so over the top emotional with his complaining about Trump. Thank goodness Sean Hannity's radio show is also on during that hour!

They claim to be "Fair and Balanced" so they should also have someone represent the other side. Or someone with a different opinion. That's life.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Trump is on fire

Trump pushed back.

“How can you be stronger when a country is getting energy from the person you want to protect against?” the president asked.

“Because we understand when we stand together we are stronger,” Stoltenberg explained.

Trump replied: "No, you are just making Russia richer."

They obviously aren't used to blunt talk.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
BBC shows a clip of Trump baby blimp preparations.

I'm posting this for 2 reasons:

A) It shows the BBC are trying to build interest in the blimp and hence in the protests,

B) One of the organisers says to the reporter " All we are doing is bringing another Clown to the Circus".

Clown being reference to CIA
Circus being reference to British secret intelligence services (MI5, MI6...).

We have discussed in this thread about a hidden group/dept of CIA being housed or hidden with in British SIS. I wonder if it's a message?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You are partially correct as his pants are on fire a lot

His ego is going to be so bruised and tattered in Scotland this weekend

he’s full of hot air just like his balloon

I’m surprised Q is being so silent with Presidents Trump busy schedule this week and next week

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

There is no hidden group of CIA operatives hiding in our Intelligence agencies, our countries are long term allies who share material

There is no need for it

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
On Thursday evening POTUS attends a black-tie dinner at Blenheim Palace, hosted by Theresa May.

This venue is intriguing:

1) It is in rural Oxfordshire and about an hour outside of London,
2) It is not usually used for any state or government business,
3) As the link above shows:

Blenheim Palace (pronounced /ˈblɛnɪm/ BLEN-im[1]) is a monumental English country house situated in the civil parish of Blenheim near Woodstock, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom. It is the principal residence of the Dukes of Marlborough, and the only non-royal non-episcopal country house in England to hold the title of palace. The palace, one of England's largest houses, was built between 1705 and circa 1722. Blenheim Palace was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.[2]

The building of the palace was originally intended to be a reward to John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, from a grateful nation for the duke's military triumphs against the French and Bavarians during the War of the Spanish Succession, culminating in the 1704 Battle of Blenheim. However, soon after its construction began, the palace became the subject of political infighting; this led to Marlborough's exile, the fall from power of his duchess, and lasting damage to the reputation of the architect Sir John Vanbrugh.

4) It is the home of the Dukes of Marlborough (the churchills, including Winston Churchill).

So they hold a banquet for POTUS where Winston Churchill grew up, in the only non-royal or church palace in the U.K. At a building given by a grateful King/nation for an English victory Against the French and Bavarians in the Battle of Blenheim.

ETA Although the building and grounds are open to the public, this is essentially a private residence: I.e. NOT an official or state-owned building. I assume this means that it is easy to control or block out any news media and therefore to have a private and frank discussion?

ETA2 Woodstock, the town where Blenheim is, was a Royalist stronghold during the English civil war!

edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Bavarians

edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ETA private

edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Woodstock/civil war

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: defuntion
newyork.cbslocal.com...

Where anthony and huma lived.

Antyone else read this or find it interesting?

I read that last night. Was the body was found in the trash of a big high-rise, with hundreds of tenants? I thought it was, which is why it didn't seem so suspicious.

link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

There is no hidden group of CIA operatives hiding in our Intelligence agencies, our countries are long term allies who share material

There is no need for it

There is a long history of countries spying on their allies. Why? You need to keep them honest.
Germany and the Soviet Union were allies in the beginning of WWII.

link   

Rumors are that London is a spy hub with all intelligence agencies embedded.

Of course I don't have a source for this

I think Trump should adopt the baby blimp and fly it where ever he travels.

All publicity is good publucity.

Last summer a giant baby rubber duck blimp travelled around Canada.

It brought with it hundreds of thousands of tourists and hundreds of thousands of dollars into local economies.

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join