It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Trump blimp should have an advertisement affixed. Don't let a global TV appearance go to waste!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This is very symbolic for certain!

This says "we are your Churchill against the world."

Just my take.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam

originally posted by: carewemust
BTW... Why doesn't Sean Hannity, or other people on FOX News call out Sheppard Smith for his daily anti-Trump hour? (3pm EDT) Today I wanted to personally kick Smith's azz for proclaiming that President Trump loves Putin more than our NATO allies. It might be true, but Sheppard is just so over the top emotional with his complaining about Trump. Thank goodness Sean Hannity's radio show is also on during that hour!

They claim to be "Fair and Balanced" so they should also have someone represent the other side. Or someone with a different opinion. That's life.

I understand. Thanks to Sheppard Smith, FoxNews is more Fair/Balanced than MSNBC or CNN. No doubt about that!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Re replicating the AF1 picture, it strikes me that Rose Gold iPhone sleeves are fashionable in the UK. In essence these are copper coloured with a good reflective capability. If one of these was used it would also give the warmer colouring of the picture!
edit on 11-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The Trump blimp should have an advertisement affixed. Don't let a global TV appearance go to waste!

Exactly. It should have a huge Q on it's chest...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Earlier I tried to link a news source about Ivana Trump, crashed my puter ! Anyways, you'll have to take my word for it or look it up yourself. Trump and Ivana are still friends and they speak at least monthly, according to her. She believes there will be no need for him to run for a second term as POTUS, implying to me, she thinks he'll " Get it Done " in one term !

She does say she feels sad Milania was hurt by Trumps infidelity, as was she. She also totally dogs "Stormy" and questions her motives and Patriotism. Did you see that now her treasonous lawyer is involved in immigration protests...ugh.

The point is, monogamy does not come natural to a lot of Men, some would say Women too. LOL...Matt told me once it was like "blackmail" ....I told him " Too Bad ! "......

edit on 11-7-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hmmm Trump likes his water and everyone else prefers the juice. Nothing to see here.
Watch the....

linky

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Hmmm Trump likes his water and everyone else prefers the juice. Nothing to see here.
Watch the....

linky

America pulled the Trump card.

Just in the nick of time too!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Watch the....

linky

I've never been more proud of an American President than that! He even called out a former German Prime Minister as head of the pipeline company!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It certainly hasn't come natural to me. Let's just say there is probably only one single reason I'm not married.
I've done a good job with the woman I'm with now. I'm just getting older, I guess.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
You do realise Trump is a sex pest? It’s no secret, we are both English fathers about the same age and I and all my friends know Trump for what he is

he’s also a wife beater, and possible child molester that of course is ignored by the Q supporters

loves laundering dirty Russian money as well

I'm pretty sure the Americans who voted for Trump "knew" what kind of guy he was, and that's why he got elected.

Who set it in their head that the President of the USA needs to be modeled on Jesus Christ? Nobody here is complaining, "oh I voted for Trump thinking he was a saint".

lol, it goes to how you misunderstand the totality of the situation. His job isn't to make a bunch of whiny football dads happy, over in a country that has PLENTY of their own problems to sort out.

This UK, the country that used intelligence assets against him before and after the ~sacred~ US elections. Germany and Merkel...lock step with the Mullahs and the NWO Plan. These places, already cucked by Putin, make huge energy and trade deal with Russia, then suck cash from the USA in the form of NATO in order to ~protect~ themselves.

Until those situations are rectified, I would rather TrumpdevilUSA working on our behalf instead of your Mister Rogers-Jesus hybrid manbaby-president.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Anti-Trump Protest at NATO Draws Only a Couple Dozen

Link

“Make Peace Great Again” organizers were expecting few thousand protestors to gather outside the NATO summit in Brussels on Wednesday evening to protest President Trump’s attendance, but only a couple dozen demonstrators showed up.

Maybe more will come to stare at a balloon lol

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The mainstream media is saying that President Trump is attacking NATO by asking all the members to pay their fair share. How crazy is that?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As crazy as ever

Twitter - They Just Don't Get It

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I misspoke it's not a former German Prime Minister, it's a former Chancellor.
Link

(Reuters) - Former German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder faced further criticism at home after he was elected as chairman of Russia's biggest oil producer Rosneft (ROSN.MM) on Friday.

And he's also the figurehead of:

Since last year, he has also been chairman of Nord Stream 2 AG which aims to build a new pipeline to double the capacity of the existing gas export pipeline across the Baltic.

Nothing to see here....move along.

edit on 11-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Is this true? American taxpayers are footing 70% of the cost of maintaining NATO?!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Not a financial expert but I think "We the people" foot all the bills ! - but can barely afford our own
edit on 7112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 7112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

YES it is true: www.latimes.com...

“, the U.S. share of total military spending by NATO members is around 70%, not 90%, according to NATO statistics.”

Btw Land of Enchantment is being secured bigly, focus from media has been on Arizona, California and Texas with little on the other state there. Our border to the south is being secured better than you know. Youths saved. Routes closed.

Semper Fidelis
WWG1WGA

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Is this true? American taxpayers are footing 70% of the cost of maintaining NATO?!

mobile.twitter.com...

I'm pretty sure they are using the GDP numbers for that figure. Not all of our military budget is solely for NATO functions. I'm sure we pay the Lions share though. NATO only committed to the 2% after Russian annexed Crimea and even then, gave themselves 10 years to reach that goal.

Let's be honest about it, Most of Europe was totally fine with the US shouldering the bulk of Europe's Defense. If the EU were really serious about defending their own borders, they have big enough economies to make that happen. They are scared of Russia but won't put their money where their mouth is.

If there was a war with Russia and Germany lost 70% of their natural gas supply and 40% of its oil supply, what do you think would happen ?

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join