It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seaez

That's what I think this has reference to....the layers within the FBI. The upper tier where the corruption had festered is now peeled back.

This boil is coming to a head, folks!

But, there could be meaning in the missing W. Remember, the missing 'i's a while back. The first W that popped into my head was Bush. Many people just referred to him as Dubya. That's probably farfetched, however. Where is W, btw?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank-you for the insider info on ISIS/Syria/Saudi Arabia, COM. You are our ATS "Q", when the main "Q" is offline.

When Putin didn't raise a finger of protest, as we bombed Syria, I knew for sure that he and Trump are working together. It's better to have another superpower as your FRIEND than your ENEMY. (Unless you NEED death and destruction, like the evil MSM does.)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

from the comment section

soros with her husband

there is a pic of them together
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

here it is

www.google.com... 916

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The woman, Lara Prychenko was a resident of the building for six months. She apparently left her purse in or near the elevator and entered the trash compacter room alone.

She then fell 25 stories down thru the shoot. Very strange 'accident'.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you for the insider info on ISIS/Syria/Saudi Arabia, COM. You are our ATS "Q", when the main "Q" is offline.

When Putin didn't raise a finger of protest, as we bombed Syria, I knew for sure that he and Trump are working together. It's better to have another superpower as your FRIEND than your ENEMY. (Unless you NEED death and destruction, like the evil MSM does.)

I wouldn't call him a friend.....just shared interests that intersect. We don't have to at war with everyone all the time.

Remember when in 2012 when Russia as a geopolitical foe was so 1980's. Democrats have the memory of fly hitting a windshield on some things.

We should try a reset.......

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

We're all Q, "john...Q...public" we are.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

a reply to: EartOccupant

Something else that does not make sense is that we now have Rod Rosenstein getting involved in the Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh confirmation process. Why would Rosenstein summon prosecutors from all over the country to get involved in this? Looking for dirt?

mobile.nytimes.com...

And he's doing this while the president is out of the country. As this new Twitter post says there are shenanigans in the works.

mobile.twitter.com...

Of all the picks Trump had, he picked the DC swamp creature, IMO.

No kidding? That's news to me. I just trusted Trump to pick a conservative. Didn't check out the candidates like you did. Thanks for that. Then, Kavanaugh was definitely picked for more than his "genius".

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

She was married to David Schlachet in 2003

The bride, 33, is the assistant to the president of WebMD Health, an Internet health site for medical professionals and consumers. She graduated from the University of Toronto. Her father, Nicholas Prychodko, is a senior policy adviser for the Ontario Management Board Secretariat, which develops policies and standards for the province, in Toronto. He is also the program director for the Institute for Citizen-Centered Service, also in Toronto. Her mother, Helene Mathem, runs a day care center in Toronto.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 11-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I may have found a second "w" already on the Qanon+++ tweet reply to POTUS tweet:

Note the "w" instead of "with" on first line.
Note also the tweet time of 11:11.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

The woman, Lara Prychenko was a resident of the building for six months. She apparently left her purse in or near the elevator and entered the trash compacter room alone.

abcnews.go.com...

If she could exit the room unseen (falling!? Down the chute) that means the possibility of others entering the room unseen exists.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

abcnews.go.com...

From your link...

She just fell in there???

Well I'm satisfied.

(god do I hate when I have to sit through a local teeeeveeeee news report)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Those chutes in skyscrapers are usually in the same core as the service elevator(s). You have to physically open a spring-tensioned door, and throw your trash in. I used to get a kick out of listening to it hit the sides as it FELL...Fell...fell.

The autopsy will reveal a lot, if its an "honest" autopsy. Also, there are (probably) security cameras in every hallway on each floor.
edit on 7/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Bill1960

from the comment section

soros with her husband

there is a pic of them together
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

here it is

www.google.com... 916

Is the comment saying THIS is the woman and her husband?
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I've been in an apt. in that building numerous times. Also used the trash chute.
edit on 11-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

No it is showing her husband with George Soros

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The NYT article is their wedding announcement.
Interesting facts about both of them.
www.nytimes.com...

Mother runs a daycare in Toronto.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I've been in an apt. in that building numerous times. Also used the trash shute.

Weird you didn't fall in??? But then again, I guess you didn't have the connections required to just "fall in"....

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The NYT article is their wedding announcement.
Interesting facts about both of them.
www.nytimes.com...

Mother runs a daycare in Toronto.

Hmmmm, child care, theatre, psychoanalysis, construction, and think tank policy making...follow the therapists. From the that nytimes article dated 2003:

The bride, 33, is the assistant to the president of WebMD Health, an Internet health site for medical professionals and consumers. She graduated from the University of Toronto. Her father, Nicholas Prychodko, is a senior policy adviser for the Ontario Management Board Secretariat, which develops policies and standards for the province, in Toronto. He is also the program director for the Institute for Citizen-Centered Service, also in Toronto. Her mother, Helene Mathem, runs a day care center in Toronto.

The bridegroom, 40, is an owner of Taocon, a residential and commercial construction and development company in New York. Mr. Schlachet is also a partner in several New York restaurants, including Lotus and Union Bar. He graduated from Vassar. His mother, Dr. Barbara Schlachet of New York, is a psychoanalyst in a private practice in New York and is on the faculty of New York University's postdoctoral program in psychoanalysis and psychotherapy. She also performs in theater, film and cabaret under the name Barbara Bleier. His father, the late Dr. Peter J. Schlachet, was a clinical psychologist in a private practice in New York. The bridegroom is the stepson of Dr. Barry Liebowitz, president of the Doctors Council in New York and an associate professor of pediatrics at New York University

Just your ordinary upstanding citizens, one of which had a horrible trash accident, luckily the body didnt end up in Fresh Kills Landfill and the family is able to have a proper burial.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I thought so. What’s the Soros connection?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I've been in an apt. in that building numerous times. Also used the trash shute.

Weird you didn't fall in??? But then again, I guess you didn't have the connections required to just "fall in"....

They'd have had to fold me in half to get me in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join