It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

She doesn't take kindly to jokes.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

None taken.

Thought you had a link to share with us. At work rn so I'm a bit limited on my internetz surfs.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Exactly, If the photo is new and the aircraft is one of the 6 United has stored. Why was it put back into service? The only one that I could find that United used for private charter was scrapped in 2015. The two spots you would find the tail number is on the fuselage at the rear and the nose gear door. Unfortunately, both are obscured. Here's another take, what if that's not United's aircraft? What if it's operated by someone else? The livery of a well known commercial carrier would allow it move virtually unnoticed globally. I bring this up because this is second time we've seen UAL jets. Remember the thank you USSS photo? I believe that one was identified as an Airbus. Again, no tail numbers visible (first thing I looked for lolol). Sound a bit far fetched? You need only look at far as EG&G, the operators of the most public secret airline on the planet. They operate the Janet flights out of McCarrin in Groom Lake, Palmdale, Dugway etc.

edit on 4-7-2018 by Bill1960 because: clarification

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: carewemust

Who is George M Nasif?

Here is a link from twitter someone posted. Also on the original where he said what he was posting he said his twitter is private. Otherwise still looking.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Add this into the mix... Hello magazine

Prince William has revealed that his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, is "very upset" not to be with him on his five-day tour of the Middle East - particularly as she used to live in Jordan as a child and loved the time she spent there. The Middleton family moved to Jordan in May 1984 when she was just two years old and her sister Pippa was only eight months.

Although her children are in line to the throne and therefore could logically have been excused from the trip for security reasons, Kate is NOT.

The only logical reason to exclude Kate from Prince William's Jordan/Israel/Palestine trip is because private messages need to be delivered that Kate cannot be present at?

After all, Kate's 3 years living in Jordan would be a PR wet dream to push a close tie with Jordan!

Another interesting tidbit on the above link;

At a reception at the British ambassador to Jordan's residence in Amman, Rania Malki, chief executive of Save The Children in Jordan told Prince William that she knew the house where Kate had once lived, because it was now the home of her children’s paediatrician.

bold emphasis mine

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

You can take my word for it. I don't lie. Unlike pretty much everyone else we look to for information.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

The resemblance is quite striking. I'm more interested in the airplane. It's definitely a 747 in United Airlines livery. United had/has 15 747-400s in their fleet. They ended commercial passenger service in 2017. 6 of those have been put in storage. The remainder were sold to other operators mostly overseas. I was able to locate one 747-400 that was known to be used for charter service, N194UA. It last flew in 2015 and has since been scrapped. The aircraft in the photo is definitely parked at a gate at an airport. You can see the jet way on the right and other aircraft parked at gates in the background. So my two burning questions here are: 1.) When was this photo taken? Current known evidence suggests no earlier than last year. 2.) What's the tail number? It could certainly be tracked down very easily.

I'll assume it's an older photo.
ALSO...I wonder which airport that United 747 was parked...Phoenix, perhaps?

link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Nevermind. I misread your post. Sorry.

edit on 4-7-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: pavil

Our current theory is Prince William. See thispost onwards!

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I really think it sure looks like him!

Maybe the plane shown is how he got to Hong Kong? Private charter? It does look like him.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Folks, I think we all know the overarching theme, or lesson in all of this.

If we had a media that wasn't in the bag for the CIA, if we had a media that didn't lie to us, if we had media that acted as the unflappable fourth pillar of this Republic, Q would have never existed.

Nobody knows what to believe anymore. I know I don't. It's sad to me because I care so much about this country and everyone in it.

We wanted to believe Q is real because we're good people and we want a good outcome to all of this mess.

Shame on whoever did this. I'm tired of my good intentions and hope being crapped on, time and time again. I got way too enthusiastic, far more so than usual, but I refuse to let anyone tell me I'm wrong for it, or that I'm worthy of scorn for it. Nobody here is.

Nobody here deserves the crap we had to deal with through it all. Call me a sucker. I don't care.

Q sez it BEST:
Just..."Enjoy the Show!".

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Normally, the idea of working on the Fourth is appalling.

I wish I was working today. I'm about ready to chew my face off.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The security is in the car that took the photo.

Also he may have got away with it, if reason was important enough, as he is SECOND in line to the throne and there is a "spare".

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'll try. I'm waiting to see what they come up with next. It needs to be a doozy, wouldn't you think?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Have you ever seen a chameleon? We call them anoles here in the south. Some octopii can assume the same pattern and and color as their surroundings. Lots of small things can hide themselves in plain sight.

Just sayin'...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Hopefully chans are zeroing in on that plane - they're so much better at those searches.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'll try. I'm waiting to see what they come up with next. It needs to be a doozy, wouldn't you think?

This entire process is designed around 'questioning'.

As to the photo...I FIRMLY believe Q intimately understands the awesome debunking power of the Autists he chose to get his message out.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I don't need a "doozy".
I'm enjoying the show...and watching history unfold in a very positive manner.
Long overdue, IMO.

Don't walk out in the third act.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: carewemust

Who is George M Nasif?

Here is a link from twitter someone posted. Also on the original where he said what he was posting he said his twitter is private. Otherwise still looking.

So he says “Read every word very carefully” in that post. Is he talking about that specific post? Seems there could be a code or something hidden in that post. Just who the hell is this guy, anyways? Where did he come from?

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join