It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have thought of that.

I'm still triggered though.

I always wondered what truly triggers me. Forty three years on this planet and I'm still learning stuff.

I think everyone knows where my heart is in all of this, but I feel ashamed of myself for: A) POSSIBLY being taken for a fool. B) Whining and biyotching about it afterwards.

I have got to suck it up.

ETA: I'm not going anywhere. Too many awesome people. Mom always says "Don't cut your nose off to spite your face."

edit on 4-7-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
How about this alternative?

ITS A MESSAGE TO DEEPSTATE...

It is a possibility but in drop #1677 he asks where one has to be to take a picture like that and about NAT SEC implying that he was aboard AF1 and took the pic like that to circumvent the rules then in #1678 he implies he was just trolling after being called out on infinity.

Why not just say "pic isn't to prove position, think message, think server" or something like that? He doubled down and then made a weak excuse when called out.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: carewemust

Who is George M Nasif?

Here is a link from twitter someone posted. Also on the original where he said what he was posting he said his twitter is private. Otherwise still looking.

Thanks for the info. We will see how this plays out. I don't do FB anymore so I will have to look elsewhere for the files to peruse.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Let's set aside the Apple picture (I'm unconvinced either way, and the entire purpose of the picture is not clear to me at all) and look at the newest drop: #1680. I'm guessing it's probably Hong Kong. Who are we looking at?

So Q pulls a "look shiny object" and people just set aside Q's big fail?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I have thought of that.

I'm still triggered though.

I always wondered what truly triggers me. Forty three years on this planet and I'm still learning stuff.

I think everyone knows where my heart is in all of this, but I feel ashamed of myself for: A) POSSIBLY being taken for a fool. B) Whining and biyotching about it afterwards.

I have got to suck it up.

ETA: I'm not going anywhere. Too many awesome people. Mom always says "Don't cut your nose off to spite your face."

Guess what....We KEEP learning after age 43...and we learn better, the older we become.
I never imagined I would live to see the things we are currently witnessing take place...But we ARE.

As for Q?...LOVE Q or HATE Q,...Q is just another actor in this MUCH bigger show.

These changes taking place are as REAL as the 'nose on your face', Tom (BTW, don't chew either of those off).

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Our current theory is Prince William. See thispost onwards!

Thanks was playing thread catch up.

Let's think who else it would be?

Why would a message from PW have to be hand delivered to someone in HK, with no visible security personal. There is no bloodline nexus in HK.

Why HK? There have been other HK posts by Q that imply an extraction / Rescue of someone. Remember the open windows posts?

Personally the George Nasif stuff is more interesting, if true, it would be the motherload of info. Has anything in that drop been shown to be New? Most of the posts here of his cache seem to be Guicffer files that I have seen before.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I mean, this "entity" could have wriggled out, but actually TRIPLED down when you really look at it.

Three things could be happening that would make sense:

1. They still have confidence that they're for real. (Please don't stop reading)

2. There is some kind of message involved. (again, they had three different opportunities to come out with it, but didn't)

3. It's all bullcrap and they got caught but are too arrogant to see it.

What's left for Q to do next? It seems like the anti shill nature of the chans is providing cover for now, but when people stop looking at those pictures of the tall guy in China, reality will set in, and the chans will unleash. It could get ugly.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thank you so much for that.

This post illustrates why I so disliked the combative nature of the skeptics during this whole thing.

Last night, at the very least proves that we won't just take everything as gospel. We aren't easy marks.

We are good, caring people.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here is another view from googlemaps, from 2017, of the road Prince William is crossing. Note the same skyscraper in the back.

Here is a map view with the crossing in centre, showing:
1) More uptown area to right including a few banks such as China Construction Bank,
2) Numerous "Mansions" in the area (private mansions?)

Question is... is Prince William going somewhere or leaving somewhere?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Do you even steganography, bro?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Tried By Fire
George M. Nasif
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

hmmm...just wading in after a few weeks of avoiding being invested in this thread.

Can anyone explain this to me

what do you make of Q's original post regarding HRC being arrested back in October. Considering this is now proven to be untrue.

Surely this would call into question Q's motives?

Curious

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You are ignoring the possibility that a black hat took the picture? Could well not be Q or POTUS... Q could be calling out a cheap attempt by deep state to derail?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Hong Kong WAS british territory, NOW China Territory.

It would be more difficult for Prince William to meet a Chinese bloodline (Li) in China? Easier in Hong Kong?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Given the amount of true information that came after that first post, I'm not worried at all about it.

Some people will say different reasons why he did this, but I honestly couldn't care less.

If I had to give you my opinion, I'd say that something happened and HRC got away from the arrest(s). Given the amount of resources she has *coughs serial killers*, influential people in powerful positions, etc, I do think it's the most reasonable explanation.

And of course, there's also the option that Q was wrong and I accept that just fine.

We all make mistakes.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: TomLawless

I'm not sold.

They want you to give up.

We aren't there yet.

Look, even if it turns out to be fake we have all uncovered amazing truths and opened our eyes.

We have all come TOGETHER and had some hope again.

Many of the things we have discussed we all knew on a deep level already.

We don't need Q to lead us.

We can do this alone!!!!!!

Viewed another way..if Q is "fake" ...perhaps it is a lesson, that We are the ones we have been waiting for, all along...

ETA: Not to get too esoteric, but... it seems that all along the Q journey, there have been indications that the human Emosphere directly affects what reality manifests for us...that our collective consciousness guides the probability waves into what actually collapses into "reality".

The deep state has spent at least hundreds, if not thousands of years, setting up ways to keep a steady diet of loosh coming. Whether you believe in some kind of archon being thing or not, that thrives on low vibration human emotional response, doesn't really matter. That those in power believe it and act on that basis, is enough.

But, if we resonate the noosphere with higher vibrational emotions...which would be of the same class as the negative ones called loosh...we change the very environment that the quantum probabilities collapse into what actually happens.

So, there's that...
edit on 4-7-2018 by Enderdog because: Inserted some airy-fairly stuff

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
New Q Post #1681 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

The pic shows a subset of Post #128:

The youtube link is JFK speech "We hold these truths self evident..."

edit on 4-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Just kicking the soon to be dead horse via the pictures linked for fun.

Looking at the apple reflection photo, vs, the current AF1 photo.

Adding the "trolling" aspect.

Distinctions between the two photos, objects in different places.

this: "U.S. President Barack Obama made his first post from a personal Twitter account on Monday, doing so from an Executive Office iPhone despite previous worries about the device's security. "

link

Q is pointing out that picture was taken remotely by the NSA from Obama's phone?
Happy fourth of july, fireworks are cool, so are the one's in the sky.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hong Kong WAS british territory, NOW China Territory.

It would be more difficult for Prince William to meet a Chinese bloodline (Li) in China? Easier in Hong Kong?

Yes but for what purpose?. I'm thinking it's NOT PW.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I think they hoped to arrest her.

Trump has often made reference to "how well protected" she is.

Later they spoke of white listing her for travel etc.

We all focus on her so much because she is the public figure we associate with so much bad.

I know she is bad, perhaps the 40 000 foot view is there are people way worse who we don't see at all.

The people really controlling from behind the scenes with the most power are likely anonomous, to us anyway. There are smarter than HRC lackey types.

If her power structure, influence and money are gone what will she have?

I hope to see big name charges but it may not be possible...

One interesting group that is never talked about much at all is called Cercle.

Based in France, almost impossible to even get a members list.

I think it is a world controlling rabbit hole.

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join