It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

How do you know they don't have their own car?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Nice value add Ail... I like those interpretations.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Never been.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have you determined the height from the car in the photo.

Could be a good way to confirm. I dunno, if you can find a photo of Prince with the watch I think i'd have to lean to your assumption on this one.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Because one of the more annoying things about the stream is that it's basically a discord chat, and during those chats they have so much air time to fill that it devolves into personal problems and regular life drama. Some of them have regular jobs, some are moms, one gentleman has a mentally disabled daughter that chimes in from time to time, some of them are ex Marines, some are religious zealots, and Pam and Radix are just a young couple with a child, trying to scrape by. There have been numerous hit mic moments that can be humorous and very revealing.

Once again, you're aligning yourself with some big league whackos in Isaac Green, Unirock, and Alex Jones' boy Corsi. You really need to look into that before you start throwing those accusations around and using them as proof.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

A lot of those people who do the 24/7 chat are unpaid. But Soapbox make enough money from donations.

I can't prove it so I'll concede the point.

Its just my opinion that some of those who run that 24/7 stream also run a bunch of the websites, sell the merch and have had big donations through. I also agree with you that others involved are not making money off this.

also... just to throw it out there I really do not like Alex Jones or want to be associated with any trash he puts out. I've seen some of Isaac Greens videos yes and linked a couple. Same with Defango.
edit on 4-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

This Popsugar link has 63 pics from his middle east tour; over a dozen show different watches for different outfits.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Hmmm

Its hard to be conclusive but its certainly persuasive so far.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Pam and Radix only run the 24/7 stream. They set up a message board, but it hardly gets used.

You seem to marvel at your own credibility, yet you look to Defango? You need to vet these sources or you're no better than what you're railing against.

ETA: There is a connection between Green, Jones, Corsi, and Defango. They all went after Pamphlet, who is as innocent in this thing as I am. He's just a concerned American. I know you must hate us, but most of us are awash in a sea of disinfo. I'm a seasoned vet in all of this, and I got caught up, so what? So did Pam. So did lots of people. Your vitriol towards us makes no sense, unless you harbor a seething irrational hatred to begin with.

edit on 4-7-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I have to agree.

Moreover, what is the purpose of such a photo, other than to demonstrate Q's identity as an administration insider? Yet, no one is supposed to look into who Q might be.

Frankly, I move further off the fence with each passing week.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

It's uncanny, but I just can't imagine he would be in Hong Kong with no security at all....

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The resemblance is quite striking. I'm more interested in the airplane. It's definitely a 747 in United Airlines livery. United had/has 15 747-400s in their fleet. They ended commercial passenger service in 2017. 6 of those have been put in storage. The remainder were sold to other operators mostly overseas. I was able to locate one 747-400 that was known to be used for charter service, N194UA. It last flew in 2015 and has since been scrapped. The aircraft in the photo is definitely parked at a gate at an airport. You can see the jet way on the right and other aircraft parked at gates in the background. So my two burning questions here are: 1.) When was this photo taken? Current known evidence suggests no earlier than last year. 2.) What's the tail number? It could certainly be tracked down very easily.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redwookieaz
a reply to: eisegesis

Me too Eisegesis. If you have room for one more..

There's always room for more... before vetting.

The official request has been made (12 hours ago).

Eight have responded since my last update.

Twenty members are currently "interested" in setting a higher standard.

It's going to be awesome.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Happy Independence Day America ! Heck, let's think Bigger, Happy Independence Day to the World ! Have always enjoyed the 4th of July, lot's of Happy memories, but this year it's taken on a much deeper meaning. I'm eternally grateful to all the Patriots, that have given their lives and continue to risk their lives for the Good of us All ! lol.... I know it's probably just a small gesture, but I decked out the front yard yesterday with flags and Patriot decorations, and I was surprised how much the neighbor's and even the mailman seemed to enjoy the sentiment, lol, even had people honking as they drove by !

As always soo much Great research, just mind-blowing....that letter from HA to her bro was chilling Dooby. Weaponized , re-mote controlled, Military and commercial planes, Wow ....didn't fully grasp that until I watched the video you posted Moravec. Everyday more and more the Swamp is being drained !

Very sorry about your Mom Mora.
I say let's put on one Hell of a fireworks show, that our Loved ones and Hero's will see from Heaven !

Don't forget to keep the fur babies safe too ..

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The pic that everyone is debating could have been taken the same day as the stock photo couldn't it have?

Unless there is photo data they are discussing on 8 showing the date...and that date cannot be changed.

I have heard iphone pics have data to locate and time stamp, them etc.

But if this were an experienced it person they could block that data, couldn't they?

The pics of POTUS'S face previously were so close up and detailed...they didn't appear pixelated at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join