It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Looks like the new government has been at work. We don't see everything folks.

justice.gov

Chalk one up for the guys not named HRC or Obama.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Enderdog

Are you serious? All of us put together can't even convince Fixer.

Bwahaha!

She's a closet Qster
edit on 14-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

The indictments are indeed bogus, and the investigation itself is severely hurting people emotionally, and financially. I'm sure you've seen the one guy crying in FoxNews interviews, because he had to spend his child's college savings to defend against Mueller. Another had to sell his house. So did Michael Flynn.

Based on that, What do you make of this, as the reason why Rosenstein is still in charge of the Mueller investigation?

Sessions said in an interview released Thursday that he was the one who made the decision to recommend to Trump that he fire Comey, not Rosenstein -- and that therefore Rosenstein isn't disqualified from his role in the Russia investigation.

"That decision ... really fell to me, ultimately, on the Comey matter," Sessions, who recused himself from the Russia investigation, told CNN affiliate Hill.TV's morning show "Rising." "And that's not a disqualifying thing."

Source: www.cnn.com...
edit on 6/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Looks like the new government has been at work. We don't see everything folks.

justice.gov

Chalk one up for the guys not named HRC or Obama.

No fair! Doesn't count! Totally coincidental!!!

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Are you serious? All of us put together can't even convince Fixer.

haha aww

take heart, it's not like all of you put together are trying to convince me. most won't even respond to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
She is obviously a contrarian.

i am NOT

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
She's a closet Qster

are you still maintaining that's an actual pic of north korea with the lights on and not a photo manip?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

My sentiment on NoKo is not predicated on the photo. Alas, if it's not then I guess I'm still searching for a non photoshopped pic. The struggles real.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I really wish I knew. If he's on the right side of this, the time for "4D Chess" is over. If he's on the wrong side of it, then we all got played. IMHO they only have a matter of hours to show their hands one way or another.

link   

What is "lawful " about allowing the release of a report you KNOW has been altered and redacted with bias?

What is "lawful" about Having evidence and knowledge of crimes and slow walking it so the perps skate because of statute of limitations?

What is "lawful" about having evidence of murder, treason and human trafficking and doing nothing about it?

If Q is real and spent half as much energy on doing what is "lawful' as he is trying to tell me to "enjoy the show" we would be on our way to fixing this

Is anyone besides the skeptics enjoying the show?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Enderdog
She is obviously a contrarian.

i am NOT

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
She's a closet Qster

are you still maintaining that's an actual pic of north korea with the lights on and not a photo manip?

Nice!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Q Post #1481 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...... decode for review:

Decode uses Guccifer/Florida method with Keyletter of Q for result (in green box) of "/p1cgkatn/stehrsPe":

Interpretation:

p1c = picture
gkatn = twitter account
Below shows @gkatn calling out NBC and JohnnyGWeir for miss-attributing a picture to Korea rather than China. No idea why Q would point us to this!!

stehrsPe = could be Peter Stehrs who is a senior Danish naval officer at HQ Chief of defence - Captain (N)(OF-5). He served half a year as Commodore and Branch Chief in ISAF Joint Command in Afghanstan in 2012/13... Linkedin
I guess this could be related to rogue sub?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Meet the other two as of now nameless FBI Agents in the IG Report
that were also involved in texting one another with damning information.

February 2016, Agent 1 had just interviewed Hillary’s personal IT guy. The agent then had this exchange with a fellow FBI employee: FBI Employee: “boom…how did the [witness] go”

Agent 1: “Awesome. Lied his ass off. Went from never inside the scif [sensitive compartmented information facility] at res, to looked in when it was being constructed, to remove the trash twice, to troubleshot the secure fax with HRC a couple times, to everytime there was a secure fax i did it with HRC. Ridic,” FBI Employee: “would be funny if he was the only guy charged n this deal”

Agent 1: “I know. For 1001. Even if he said the truth and didnt have a clearance when handling the secure fax — aint noone gonna do s--t”

www.weeklystandard.com...

www.weeklystandard.com...

A lot of people reading this thread,
this needs to get out in a big way.

Basically, Hillary Clinton's IT guy Paul Combetta was never going
to be prosecuted, no matter what he lied about or had done.

This speaks volumes as to just who had decided "nothing would
be done" about it. Goes to the top, Comey protecting BO.

"The White House Is Running This"

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

I really wish I knew. If he's on the right side of this, the time for "4D Chess" is over. If he's on the wrong side of it, then we all got played. IMHO they only have a matter of hours to show their hands one way or another.

I agree. President Trump always says that he believes in taking SWIFT action. Government slow-walking frustrates this high-powered business man. Trump needs to use those "Special Powers" he tweeted about 3 weeks ago. He could produce most of today's ORIGINAL I.G. Report in the next 24 hours, if he wanted to. (The sources/methods are in the classified appendix. They should stay out of the public domain.)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

somebody should tell Q so they can tell us to tell somebody

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What is "lawful " about allowing the release of a report you KNOW has been altered and redacted with bias?

What is "lawful" about Having evidence and knowledge of crimes and slow walking it so the perps skate because of statute of limitations?

What is "lawful" about having evidence of murder, treason and human trafficking and doing nothing about it?

If Q is real and spent half as much energy on doing what is "lawful' as he is trying to tell me to "enjoy the show" we would be on our way to fixing this

Is anyone besides the skeptics enjoying the show?

Awareness..not just shooting the first bad guy you see...

Enjoying? Ummmm...nah. I'm pretty sure almost everyone...especially here...is quite serious about it. Wrapping a can around the tailpipe with coat hangers, is different than replacing an exhaust system...despite that they both sound the same for awhile.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

THAT is a HUGE finding, BTS! When "The White House Is Running This" was stated, what was the reference? The "Protect Hillary", or in designing the "Get Trump" insurance policy?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I had a friend who would never ask a girl out because he was afraid other girls would find out and then not go out with him. he never went out.

Using your analogy, we are fixing the hole in the muffler by poking another hole in it to let out some of the pressure.

And if your driving down the road with hole in your muffler a can and a hanger is better than a ticket.

Right now I need the hole in my muffler plugged. I will deal with the new exhaust next week.
edit on 14-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The only thing I can offer at this point is I know the side I stand on. That will never change, no matter how all this plays out. The side I stand on is a couple of pieces of paper sitting on display at the Library of Congress that I vowed to protect and defend in 1978.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I had a friend who would never ask a girl out because he was afraid other girls would find out and then not go out with him. he never went out.

Using your analogy, we are fixing the hole in the muffler by poking another hole in it to let out some of pressure.

And if your driving down the road with hole in your muffler a can and a hanger is better than a ticket.

Right now I need the hole in my muffler plugged. I will deal with the new exhaust next week.

Everyone has different strategies, I suppose. I asked out just about ever girl I was interested in. And I got turned down a lot! However, I always had dates and girlfriends...even batting only about .111...

Yup. Done the can trick. Never considered it more than a temporary fix though.

Instant gratification, usually only lasts about an instant.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

www.thegatewaypundit.com... arded/

IG Report Littered with References of Top FBI Officials Calling Trump Supporters: F***ing Idiots, Sad, Pathetic, Retarded

So there’s that

As disappointed as I am, there's also the Sztrok reference saying they will STOP Trump from becoming President...which implies that the Deep State has/had the means or believed they had the means to do so. Chilling.

We need the unredacted report.

On the bright side, if we hadn't read Q, most of us wouldnt even be aware of the redacted/weakened IG report. I know I wouldnt. It would just be another boring political item in the news. Never before have I read Government documents this meticulously.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join